AuthorTopic: Cards of the Divide  (Read 27372 times)

Offline Director of Music

• Musicians Make Better Lovers
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Department of Diagnostic Medicine
Re: Cards of the Divide
« Reply #20 on: July 09 2006, 08:29 am »
Syaoran bowed slightly.  "Sorry."  He and Sakura were led down a large hallway and then into a large chorus room.  Syaoran was tranced in the beauty of all the singing.  All of a sudden, his attention was captured to a young girl around his age singing a solo.  Syaoran could only see the side of the face, and he thought he knew instantly, who it was.  To make sure, he took a step to the left to see her from the front.  

His jaw dropped open.  "Tomoyo..."  He said silently.  Calisto had motioned himself and Sakura to exit the room.  Syaoran hastily followed them outside. What do you think? Calisto asked the pair.

Syaoran looked at Calisto and said,  "Beautiful...but...Calisto, the girl who was singing solo in the middle;Tomoyo, why didn't she tell us she was attending the same school as us?"

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Roleplay Extrodeiner, have a question, please ask :)
  • Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
  • Insane Story Writer Nut, CCS Fan Nut
« Reply #21 on: July 09 2006, 08:45 am »
Calisto shrugged. "Don't know, your asking the wrong person. All I know is that Daidouji-sama has been practicing for two days straight on her solo part. She's really dedicated to getting it down." He said before hearing Sakura's question

"Daidouji-sama already knew you would be here today, in fact, she already asked me to make sure you two are in the Council Room sometime between three and four, a few hours from now." Calisto smiled at them. "So don't worry, you'll be able to talk to her in no time." he said and gestured for the two of them to follow him

Thank you bLuetopaz for Siggy and Avatar! ^_^
:Forum Family:

Imoto-chan: lika-chi
Imoto-chan: OniiChanTouya
Imouto-chan: Cherry-chan
Imouto-chan: Starfire
Imouto-chan: babypigggy

:Stories:
Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #22 on: July 09 2006, 08:53 am »
Syaoran, heavy with his thoughts didn't notice Calisto motioning for both of them to follow him.  When he finally DID look up, he was a good distance away.  He hurried and ran to catch up with them.

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #23 on: July 09 2006, 10:19 am »
Calisto lead the two of them a good distance before they finally got to a set of double doors. He pushed them open and there they where, outside the building and in a large garden. Several students looked up at him and bowed, one of them, roughly a year younger than him, ran over. "Calisto-sama, what are you doing here?" the young student asked

"I'm showing our two new students the school, how are things here?" Calisto asked and the young kid smiled. "peachy." the student chirped and grabbed a rose and handed it to Sakura. "Here!" He smiled at the girl before running off to take care of the flower bed he was just tending to

Calisto couldn't help but laugh. "Yuki is always so energetic." he said between laughs before looking at the two of them.  "all grade's tend these gardens, in fact, since you two are new you'll most likely be picked to attend your classes garden, but thats only if you want it." he said and stared back at the beautiful rose's and other flowers. "What do you think?"

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #24 on: July 09 2006, 01:26 pm »
Sakura smiled graetfully at the little boy as he handed her a beautiful rose. She smiled even more when she heard that they would be allowed to help look after these gardens, "Really?! I would love to help out in the gardens! Although...I'm not really good at gardening, I'll try my best!" Sakura said with a determend face, "They're so beautiful...How many flowers are there in the gardens?" She asked in awe as they kept walking.

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #25 on: July 09 2006, 01:56 pm »
Calisto rubbed his chin slightly before shrugging. "To many." he simply said as they entered another portion of the garden. The smell in this part of the garden was enough to clear one's mind, and for someone like Calisto, that was needed a lot. He spotted two students on the far side studying

"Some of these gardens have such a terrific and soothing smell, that students often come here to study since it's a quiet and peaceful place." He said to them and continued to walk

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #26 on: July 09 2006, 01:59 pm »
Sakura nodded and breathed in the sweet smell of the flowers. Already she couldn't wait to start having classes here. She ran after Syaoran and Calisto as they continued to walk ahead and she caught up quickly, "Claisto-san...How long have you been at this school?"

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #27 on: July 09 2006, 02:04 pm »
Calisto stopped suddenly and thought about it. "Ummm...." he blinked a few times then smiled slightly. "I've been at this school all my life, from Pre-k onward. A family member attended here back when I was little so I was automatically accepted into the school." he said to them and kept walking

(ooc: >_< to many edits... man my typing is bad tonight)

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #28 on: July 10 2006, 06:38 am »
After about ten more minutes of walking Calisto lead the group into a large chamber. In this chamber was a fountain that was in the center, students sat around it, some on the floor and others standing. They where either just enjoying the cool air, studying, or doing other things

"This is the central chamber, from here you can go into the nine different gardens. Each are marked by grade and each garden has about four rows, which corrispond to the four classes in eaceh grade." Calisto said and gestured to the fountain. "Go ahead and rest for awhile." he said and walked over to the fountain and took in the smell of the water

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #29 on: July 10 2006, 01:56 pm »
As Syaoran walked around the peaceful grounds with Calisto and Sakura, he noticed something odd.  All the classes he had seen, they were all taught by, kids.  Not adults, but kids.  And he realized, Calisto hadn't said anything on this matter.  "Uh..Calisto sir... I have a question.  All the classes....they're taught by....well...why aren't there any adults?"

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #30 on: July 10 2006, 02:04 pm »
Calisto continued to walk. "The only classes taught by adults are the after school classes, like the cheerleading squad, track, chorus class, and such stuff like that." he said and glanced briefly over his shoulder. "The high school students teach the pre-school and grade school classes, while the university students teach the high school classes." he said to them and stopped and spun around, his hands clasped behind his back, his head was slightly lower and beneith them, a smile creased his face.

"Nee!" It was the first time he revealed his childish self to the two, but knew it would probably calm there soul's to know that even he, a council board chairman, was capible of having fun. "It's actually quite fun, because not only do we learn from the teacher, but the teacher learns from us. Don't worry though, the only way to be a teacher of a grade school class is to be chosen by the headmaster. It also has to be cleared by me, since I'm the council board chairman for this section of the school." he said and lifted his head back up and stared out. "You'll begin to understand as the school year goes on. The teacher sticks to the class, meaning the teacher you have in the 7th grade, will also be the teacher you have in the 9th grade, the teacher's move up with the class and no students change classes." he smiled at them and turned toward the fountain. "Everything is run and managed by the students, for the students, with the students. I don't really understand the complicated stuff about this, trust me, I'm not the smarted student here." he smiled weakly before continueing the walk

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #31 on: July 12 2006, 04:50 am »
Calisto stood there taking in the smell from the rose's and flowers. He was curious as to weather Kinomoto and Li where speechless due to all the stuff he had shown them, but when he looked at the clock on the wall he realized that he needed to get things going

"We should be getting to the council chambers." He said to them and gestured to them to follow him. "There won't be much to do this week except for the festival and we can get all your enrollment stuff done today." He smiled at them

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #32 on: July 12 2006, 10:17 am »
Syaoran nodded again.  So much information was getting thrown at him,  he doubted he could remember it all.  He followed Calisto's lead to the council chambers.

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #33 on: July 12 2006, 12:24 pm »
After about thirty minutes of walking they had arrived at the council room, he opened the doors and walked in, several other council members looked at him before they bowed. A noticable female stood near a large desk. "Hey Bro- I mean Council Chairman." she smiled slightly although realizing she had made a slight mistake

"Afternoon." Calisto said and noticed the two boxes on the table. Rena, the girl who had greeted Calisto, walked over and opened the boxes. "Do you recognize these uniforms?" She said to Syaoran and Sakura.

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #34 on: July 14 2006, 03:16 pm »
Meanwhile...

Calisto had left the council room he was feeling slightly light headed but that was due to all his power being used to support the barrier that was around the school.

Four time's now had he felt something go through said barrier and four time's now had he thought about what it was. He made his way to the roof where he looked out across the campus, a lush green scenary is what he saw

But suddenly that all changed, a red sky illuminated everything, followed by fire and earth spouting from the ground. Calisto took several step's back in fear and glanced around, "what is this?!" he shouted in fear and ran over to the door, but realized it was locked, after a few second's the sky cleared but he was still trying to get the door open and didn't notice it.

"Perhaps *I* should become those cards owners.." A voice suddenly boomed and placed a hand on Calisto's shoulder and pulled hard the next thing Calisto felt was him flying through the air and slamming into the fence with enough force to cause the metal hinge's to pop right off

"Now..." The stranger said and walked over to the semi-concious Calisto and knelt down. "Where is Master of the Clow?" it said but Calisto stared blankly at the stranger, not knowing who that was. After several second's of keep quiet the stranger grinned and raised it's hand, a hard holder in Calisto's pocket suddenly appeared in the strangers hand and several cards came out. "You don't carry them all, no matter. These will do nicely," the stranger said and laughed menacingly, then vanished

Calisto laid there and grunted. "No.... blast...." he said and stayed there. "R...ena..... Sa....kura....." he said before passing out.
« Last Edit: July 14 2006, 04:56 pm by Kasawa Lanford »

Mark of the Catalyst

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #35 on: July 20 2006, 11:51 am »
Syaoran nodded at the familiarty of the uniforms.  A moment later however, he felt an aura of panic and need of help.  He automatically gripped Sakura's shoulder.  Syaoran glanced at her and barged out of the council room.  After running for a moment, he realized he didn't know WHERE the plea was coming from, he just knew it was somewhere around here.  A slight frown appeared on Syaoran's lip as the plea grew weaker.  A sudden thought came to him.  What if I went on the roof?  Maybe I could see from there?  He charged up the stairs leading to the roof and tried to open the door to the roof.  It was locked.  That's strange... He thought.  A moment later however, he burst through the door and was up the rooftop.  He stopped short.  Ron Calisto was lying unconcious on the  cement floor.

Syaoran quickly ran over to him and checked his pulse.  Still alive and breathing.  But barely.  Syaoran managed to put Calisto on his back and walked slowly back downstairs with him.

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #36 on: July 26 2006, 02:11 pm »
Rena blinked as she watched Syaoran suddenly run out of the Council Room. "What the...." she said before sensing something on the roof. She was about to run toward the door when she sensed something else only this was near the window. "EVERYONE DOWN!" she yelled and jumped on Sakura, forcing the young girl and herself onto the ground, Rena placed her hand on Sakura's hea djust as the window they had been near suddenly exploded.

Several of the council members who didn't get out of the way found themselves cut by the flying glass and fell to the ground in pain.

"Sakura Kinomoto...." the strang figure said as he floated into the room and landed on the ground. Rena got up and took out a card, "Razaia Ban!" She yelled as a fire engolfed him

"Psh.... how weak." he said and raised his hand, Rena blinked before flying back and slamming agianst the back wall, which instantly knocked her out. "Annoying girl..." he said and looked Sakura. "Now... if you don't want to feel the same pain that Calisto is feeling... then had over the Clow Cards.." he said in a kindful, soft, deceptive tone

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #37 on: July 26 2006, 02:46 pm »
Sakura smiled as she talked happily with the students in the Council Room. "Everyone is so nice here!!" She thought happily.  Syaoran had been sitting in the corner watching but then he had suddenly ran out of the room, "Wha-, Syaoran-kun!! Where are you going?!" All of a sudden she found herself being forced to the ground by Rena as shattered glass flew in every direction, "Ahh!!"

Already a dark magical aura englufed the room and Sakura shivered. She hadn't felt something this powerful in a while...The source of the strange aura uttered her name as a flame englufed his body. It took a while for her to register to what was going on. Did Rena just whip out a card? "Rena-san!!!" She cried as the girl was suddenly thrown into a wall. Sakura stood up and her staff appeared in her hand as she faced the mysterious figure. "Now... if you don't want to feel the same pain that Calisto is feeling... then had over the Clow Cards.."

Sakura blinked, "What did you do to Calisto-san?! Why would I hand over the cards?!" Her hands gripped the staff tighter. The kind voice seemed to put a kind of trance over her, but she shook her head, and tried to fight it, "Water!!"

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #38 on: July 26 2006, 02:50 pm »
The figure sighed as he watched the young girl. "Pathetic...." he said as he raised his hand at her

"Vion!" came a yell from his left

"Eilo!" came a yell from his right

Bazian glanced to both sides and jumped backwards as two arrow's collided in the middle. He glanced at the two figures who fired at him, although they where in a lot of pain thanks to the shattered glass, they apperently still had enough streangth to fight him

"Fools!" he shouted as he raised his hand and threw both of those students into the wall. He then looked at Sakura and raised his hand, and formed a barrier in front of him. "Fighting me is useless...." he said in the soft tone again. "You can't win."

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #39 on: July 26 2006, 02:57 pm »
Sakura threw another card out, "Sheild!!" The sheild englufed the injured and shocked students making sure that they wouldn't get injured, "Who are you??" When the figure didn't answer, but produced a barrier around him, the grip on the wand become much tighter, "Sword!"

Running toward the barrier she sliced through it with no problem, but was thrown back as it regenerated against a wall. Sakura grimaced as she tried to get up from the shattered glass, "I hope Syaoran-kun is okay...And Calisto-san as well.."

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------