AuthorTopic: Re: Past Memories-They Do Come Back and Haunt You (One on One FMA RPG)  (Read 35044 times)

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
"I am put in charge of military affairs. Nothing much else. When they tell me to do something, I do it despite what my heart or mind is telling me to do. After all...We are dogs of the military." She smiled slightly. Arianna knew that her friends were whispering about her little date quite a distance away. "Calm yourself...Don't go killing them here."
"What do you do Mustang-san?"

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

Offline Director of Music

• Musicians Make Better Lovers
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Department of Diagnostic Medicine
Mustang took another drink.  "I am a Colonel.  I have some say in what the military does, but when it comes down to it, as you said, we are nothing more than the dogs of the military.  We're on a leash and...we must obey those higher up." Roy sighed and looked down.  Soon they came to an icecream stand.  Roy quickly erased his frown.  "Would you like some icecream Miss Mitchell?"

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
Arianna loved ice-cream...But she hid her childish love from this strange man. She smiled graciously, "Of course." They walked up to the stand and ordered, "Strawberry and vanilla swirl please." She licked the ice-cream as the man handed it to her. Soon the two continued their walk along the seawall, "When did you decide to join the military Mustang-san? There surely must be a reason." She asked curiously. She had heard bits and pieces of his past, but who knew if those were reliable or not. She had to hear it from him.

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

• Obsessed Fan
"Why?..."  Mustang sighed.  The real reason...he never told anyone.  He had to make up something... "My parents served so I was a military kid from the start.  My father always pressured me to do my best, and my mother enforced the  "yes sir, yes ma'am"  stuff.  I guess, life in the military was undeniable for me."  Roy did not meet Arianna's eyes.

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
Arianna tilted her head to one side, "That isn't the truth...I can see it in your eyes. But it is your choice to choose wether or not to tell anyone. I think you'll tell the real reason when the time is right." She smiled and continued walking, "I joined the military...because it was my mother was in the military.. She died when I was about 10. She was a state alchemist too." She smiled slightly remembering how ironic that she had joined. Her mother had told her never to join the military, you were treated like dogs, and you had no freedom. "Sorry Mom...I guess I did become one of them too." She thought bitterly. Smiling again she looked at Roy, "So, what is the next stop on my...special day off?"

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

• Obsessed Fan
Roy smiled.  He was falling in love with her every passing minute. 
"Your next stop is an aquarium show."  He looked at his watch.  "Hmm...seems like we're going to have to run to make it on time..."  He grinned.  "I'll race you the-"  Even before he finished, Arianna was off like a speeding bullet.  Roy grinned and ran after her.

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
Arianna laughed as she shot past him. She looked back, "Face it, you're going to get beaten by a girl Colonel!" She was right. In the end they both arrived at the aquarium show minutes before it started. They both walked in and found that the only seats left were at the front. She ran down the steps and took her seat, but she could see that he was hesitant, "It's just water...Even if you are the Fire Alchemist, it's nothing to be afraid of!" She pursuaded him. She saw him gulp as he sat beside her. Soon the show began.

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

• Obsessed Fan
Roy Mustang was in the front seat of the aquarium...where the people get wet the most.  And he was right.  In 10 seconds, he was drenched from head to toe.  He looked over at Arianna and saw she was laughing.  Well..., he thought, as long as she's happy... Mustang shook his head to dry himself of some water.  Fire was useless now.  But he should have saved his energy.  Just then, another burst of water hit him square in the face.  Roy blinked and squirted out a fine stream of water from his mouth.

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
Arianna's hair stuck to her face, and her dress was soaking wet. Like she could care, with alchemy, she could dry herself off. She looked over at Roy who was soaking wet already, and let out a laugh as he squirted a stream of water from his mouth. It went on like that for most of the show and when it was done, her sides were hurting from so much laughing. As the two exited, she glanced around for her friends. Sure enough there they were...laughing and smiling, "Here, let me dry us off since you can't." Arianna laughed as she clapped her hands. The tiny bracelet on her arm, held a transmutation circle inside it.

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

• Obsessed Fan
Mustang grinned.  "Thanks...Arianna."  Suddenly, his phone rang, "Yes..of course, I'll be right there."  He turned and looked at Arianna.  And smiled.  "I'm sorry, they're calling me out on another mission...I hope...you had fun?  I'll drop you off if you would like.."  Arianna nodded and soon she was at her office.  She waved and Roy waved back then drove off.
Roy woke up breathing hard.  "D-dammit..."

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
Arianna rubbed her eyes as she sat up in bed. She yawned."More dreams about him?! Geez..."
You DO like him!!
"SHUT UP! IT'S TOO EARLY IN THE MORNING FOR THIS!"
Arianna suddenly realized that she was sleeping in his bed...She shook and a look of disgust came over her face. A noise happened beside her and she looked over to see Roy was up to. She smiled hesitantly, "M-morning. Have a nice sleep? Wouldn't be surprised if you had a cold because you didn't dry yourself last night before putting on your clothes!"

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

• Obsessed Fan
Roy smiled hesitantly at Arianna.  I do not have a- ACHOO! Roy sneezed.  "Ugh..."  Roy shook his head.  "I do not have a cold.  So how'd you sleep?"  He wasn't going to tell her about the dream he had.  She wouldn't believe him.

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
Arianna sighed after hearing the sneeze. She got out of bed and ran to her bag for medicine, "Just admit it...You have a cold, don't try and hide it." She frowned as she handed him a pill, "I slept fine."
You gonna tell him about the dream you had?
"Are you crazy?! No I will not! I'll never hear the end of teasing from him!"

"Today's Monday isn't it? You better stay away from work until the cold goes away. And I'm not going to hear any protests." Arianna said as she left the room.

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

• Obsessed Fan
"Bu-...hey! WHA! I HAVE TO GO TO WORK!!"  Roy stared hard at the pill.  " I do NOT have a co-ACHOO  "DIDJA HEAR ARIANNA?  I DON"T HAVE A COLD!!!!"  Roy grumbled and put aside the pill.  He stood up and went to open the door.  It wouldn't open...."ARIANNA!!!!!!!"

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
Arianna laughed as she stood outside the door, "What did I say about no protests?! EAT THE PILL ROY OR I'LL SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT!" She threatened. Arianna walked downstairs and picked up the phone dailaing the number for HQ, "Riza-san? The Colonel has a terrible cold and won't be coming in today. Yep...Can you hear the banging and shouting?" She asked pleasently. She laughed and said good-bye before hanging up. Arianna changed quickly and went into the kitchen deciding that she might as well make breakfast.

Soon she came upstairs holding a tray full of food, "Here's breakfast...And don't bother going to HQ because I already called Riza-san. And..." She spotted the pill on the beside table, "Didn't I tell you to eat the pill?!"

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

• Obsessed Fan
Heheheh..admit it...you LIKE being taken care of....
NO I DON'T!! I HAVE TO GO TO WORK!!! AHHHH I DON'T NEED A STUPID PILL!! I'M ROY MUSTANG! The-
Yes, yes the Fire Alchemist.
Just then Arianna walked in carrying a tray of food. 
Didn't I tell you to eat the pill?!
Roy grumbled something about not needing it and having to go to work.

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
Arianna glared at Roy, "You know very well that I carry out my threats Roy. So I'll ask one more time nicely to eat it. If you don't..I'll shove it down your throat with tons of water." No move came from Roy as he sat in bed staring at the pill. Sighing Arianna put down the tray and rolling up her sleeves, "Fine." Pinning Roy to the bed she grabbed the pill and with some difficulty opened his mouth, popping the pill in. Keeping it open she raised her hand and water came crashing down ontop of Roy. She let go and smiled, "See? Wouldn't if have been easier if you just ate the pill without me having to to do that?"

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

• Obsessed Fan
Roy sputtered and choked as another wave of water crashed onto him...this time...in his mouth.
"*choke cough cough choke* 
Heheheh...In dream, and in real life...water always gets you don't it?
-.-"
"You didn't HAVE to do that you know, Arianna.  I'm quite capable, but I DIDN"T NEED THE DAMN PILL!!!"  Roy's face somewhat looked like: T_T. that.

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
"Please! Everyone needs to knocked down a few pegs now and then. And that wasn't only a pill to get rid of the cold, it was also to get rid of the combination of your breath! Disgusting! Smoke and alcohol! What is with you?! Now eat! Or do I need to shove that down your throat too?" She asked smiling holding out a plate for him.

Set by Hachi
~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
-------

• Obsessed Fan
Roy quieted down and grumbled but in the end, he ate the food without Arianna shoving it down his throat.  He didn't want to know how getting food shoved down your throat felt.
Good boy, Roy..
Ugh...I need another pack of beer...
Watch it...your eyes are getting that look when you want beer...Arianna's smart y'know...
Roy mumbled his thanks to Arianna and stood up again and walked to the door.  It was still locked.  "Arianna...why is my door locked?" He asked, although he was fully aware of the answer.