AuthorTopic: CCS-An Age of Tempests  (Read 31856 times)

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Roleplay Extrodeiner, have a question, please ask :)
  • Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
  • Insane Story Writer Nut, CCS Fan Nut
Re: CCS-An Age of Tempests
« Reply #100 on: April 07 2006, 12:15 pm »
(ooc: Night, would you PLEASE put a space between your words from the " , and ? it is becoming VERY difficult to understand your posts! It's also not proper sentence structure, look at my post and take notice that after each ? , and " I always leave a space. This is because having the word go right after the ending puncuation will cause a lot of confusion)

A cat jumped down from the wall and curled itself around Sakura's leg, then stared at Jonathan before being freaked and running away. No one had apperently noticed the bell around it's neck

Miaya was rolling. "idiot, I swear... guy seems to run under the impression that I'm from some good? My lord, this kid is deranged." he said and shook his head. "Wonder what would happen if he found out that my sister and I aren't native to this world... or rather.. if what they assume to be gods are really my people. Bah.. I was already told not to make waves here and just to monitor this world population." he sighed and laid back in the chair. "This kid is going to be a pain though, he wants to desicrate several ruins that belong to my people, and on top of that, he accuse's me of such atrocitys, I wonder when he'll figure it out that villians aren't suppose to make alliances with the good." he shook his head.

The cat jumped back up on the wall and began to lick it's paw, then clean it's fur before looking back toward Jonathan, thats when Miaya burst into laughter when he heard Jonathan's decree. "Oh man.. this is going to be interesting. If I do meet up with Sakura at the park tomorrow I certainly hope *he* isn't around, or else I won't get anything done." Miaya said before glancing over his shoulder, he stayed there for a few before looking forward again. "So... Tranis seems to have an idea in store for Sakura... looks like I might have to make a deal with Jonathan, provided his pea sized brain understands that concept." he said and got up. "Thank you, Prior." he said and the cat jumped back down and over to Sakura, then curled up around her feet and meowed at her. "Keep an eye on her for me"

Miaya walked away from the image and back into the real world, where he sat down and stared at his sister. "If Sakura's eye's are good enough she might notice that cat from Tomoeda, which I'm hoping she does, because it'll mean I'm monitoring Jonathan, although I do pray she doesn't let it be known that she's seen the cat before. I want to know that kids every move, well, every move while around Sakura that is." he said and grinned. "The kid had no idea that cat was on the window sill in my apartment, nor that it was following them, although not close enough to hear them until he got to them." Miaya shook his head before streatching, his kind never slept, so instead he waited. "It's already night, those kids should be going to sleep soon for tomorrow. Then I can talk to Sakura and Tomoyo, talk to them about my past and about my sister, perhaps they might know something that can help me. As for getting her cards, bah, if Tranis wants those cards so bad she can get them herself." he said and waited until day break

(ooc: That cat is Miaya's eye's and ears, the cat has been around Sakura for ten years now constantly watching her every move, although this was before he found out that the Kinomoto's weren't exactly responsible for his parents death, he just now beginning to realize that he was used by Tranis, who is also from his homeworld, but he doesn't know that yet, nor does he know that his homeworld has a contract out on his life. Man, things just became more difficult nee? ^_^)
« Last Edit: April 07 2006, 05:58 pm by Kasawa Lanford »

Thank you bLuetopaz for Siggy and Avatar! ^_^
:Forum Family:

Imoto-chan: lika-chi
Imoto-chan: OniiChanTouya
Imouto-chan: Cherry-chan
Imouto-chan: Starfire
Imouto-chan: babypigggy

:Stories:
Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #101 on: April 11 2006, 03:03 am »
Syaoran had a hard time not laughing when he saw Jonathan swear his services to Sakura this so just tóó good! A badguy forced to follow Sakura's orders, it can't get any better than this!

"well then now that it is settled, let's find Daidouji!" he said after regaining his usual serious face and grabbed his sword. "Sakura, have you got something from Daidouji with you?"

(ooc: this post was a bit difficult to make, with Miaya wanting to meet Sakura in the children's park and all
it seems this story is nearing it's end)
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline Nightbird

• New Fan
  • Decepticon Queen
« Reply #102 on: April 12 2006, 11:39 am »
Jonathan slowly gets up and turns to Syaoran. The expression on his face is calm. "The best way to trace anybody is through what the great Communist hunter Nathan Blackwood invented: The Loki Trace Spell. See,he figured that everytime you put a spell on another human it leaves a mark on their person;whether it be positive or negative is up to the imposer.  Unless the spell is removed the mark remains,even on corpses. In fact Nathan invented it just for that purpose.Shall we give a try?"What they do not know will not harm them.

OCC:Nathan Blackwood is a character I invented on a whim, given that most people dealing in the Northern traditions are are very(sometimes violently) Anti-Leftist and I would not be surprised that Commie hunting would have been a valuable and respectable trade for a magician in the 60s.
Yes, remember all those sad songs as this draws to the beuatiful end. "Closing Time" "The show is over say goodbye" "It must've been good but it's over now." And of course "Never good at saying goodbye."
The fewer the men,the greater the glory-Henry V

Offline Hypercrabby

• All Your Syaorans are Belong to us
  • Big Fan
  • A Syaoran fanatic
« Reply #103 on: April 12 2006, 01:27 pm »
"Hoe..." Sakura moaned faintly. The spell confused her,especially with Jonathan's strange dialect adding to it. She ruslted through her bag and pulled out a pen that Tomoyo had lent her the other day. Cradling it in her hand, she handed it to Syaoran.

"I don't know if it will be enough, but...Tomyo-chan lent this to me," she said. "What should we do, now? Jonathan-san's spell or yours, Syaoran-kun?"

(occ: Yeah, where AM I supposed to be, right now?? Should we head towards the park?)

Offline Nightbird

• New Fan
  • Decepticon Queen
« Reply #104 on: April 13 2006, 07:55 am »
Jonathan shook his head.  "While I do not doubt the noblility of your loyal companion, he knows not darkness. He doesn't know how,to quote Shakespere's Richard III,to play the part of a villian. What if Miaya has dumped Tomoyo's body in some cruel afterlife,beyond the reach of ordinary men? My spell takes us directly to her. It is strict,but I am much more experianced than young Sigurd over here."He gestures to Syaoran.
"He said that he did not harm Tomoyo. What if he lied?Time is of the essence! Even if I had faith in your strange contraptions it would only slow the search. Do you not want the sweet taste of revenge?" His demenor was still calm but anxious.
Finally he mustered all the charm he had and managed to say, " You are a wonderful girl wise beyond your years. Do not doubt yourself,be like Elizabeth I and forsake this puppy love. I will follow your orders Sakura, and yours only." For now.

OCC: Richard III was a the last Yorkist King of England.He lost the battle of Boswoths to Henry VII.Shakespere villinized him in his famous play.
Sigurd is considered the greatest hero in Norse mythology. He is called Siegfried in Wagner's Ring Cycle.
Elizabeth I was the last Tudor monarch,daughter of Henry VIII & Anne Boleyn.She was very popular & called "Good Bess".She loved Shakespere,who staged most of his plays during her life.
« Last Edit: April 13 2006, 08:11 am by Nightbird »

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #105 on: April 28 2006, 01:53 am »
Jonathan was getting on Syaoran's nerves....i hope i can fry this guy when all of this is over grrr..... oh well, if he's usefull make use of him

"Fine fine..... we will use your spell, just hurry up!"
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

Offline Nightbird

• New Fan
  • Decepticon Queen
« Reply #106 on: April 28 2006, 07:42 am »
"Ay." Jonathan says. He whispers a spell, waves his hand and a piece of chalk appears in his hand.
Jonathan draws a square quickly. He thinks about all the job offers he had prior to this one. I could have been Grand Imperial Wizard of the 4th Reich...but no, I had to say no because of ethical reasons. I swear, the more I work with people outside of my own tradition more Nazism appeals to me.

"Loki, my god,
who tricked Hod.
The time aroses to forsake all chivraly,
and lay waste to a time old rivalry!
Like your servant Nathan Blackwood before me,
find Tomoyo Daijou, I deplore thee.
Take me to her, lord of thieves,of gamblers, of fire high,
whether she is dead or alive."

Energy that looks like a dark cloud of fire descends upon the three that stand. Jonathan says. "Do not fight it. The more you fight darkness,the more it holds onto you." He reaches into it and vanishes.
The transportation/tracking spell proves effective and when Jonathan opens his eyes he sees a pristine mansion. He awaits for the others to arrive because he is anxious to prove useful & trustworthy to them.

OCC: I'm injecting alot of Tolkien villianstyle into Jonathan.If you see shades of Sauron or Morgoth, it's on purpose.
Besides, he's an actor! He is as villianous as he choses to be.

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #107 on: April 28 2006, 08:53 am »
Miaya blinked and smiled. "Interesting search spell." he said and rubbed his chin and looked toward the location where Tomoyo was. "It shouldn't be to hard for them to find her, considering she is all well and good." he threw his hair back and looked around, it was night right now but it was pretty late as well. "I have that meeting with Sakura tomorrow, provided she shows."

He rubbed his chin a few more times before placing his hands on his hips, he raised his hand in the air and an image of the park appeared, it was empty except for one homeless person who was wondering around. "I guess tomorrow I'll cast a get-away spell so that no other people will disturb our meeting." with that he looked back toward the ground then forward, and waited

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Hypercrabby

• Big Fan
  • A Syaoran fanatic
« Reply #108 on: April 28 2006, 10:58 am »
Sakura began to say "What do you mean by 'holds onto you'?", but Jonathan had already vanished before her eyes.
She could now feel it descending on her and grabbed Syaoran's arm. The black flames danced and swirled around her eyes, until the room they were in was burned out of view. Sakura gave an involuntary shudder. She hadn't liked how Jonathan had talked about the spell as something that could latch onto her and hold her down. However, before these thoughts had really began to settle in her mind, the darkness flickered away and she stood in front on Eriol's mansion.
"That was a little scary..."She confessed.

Offline Kuro-puppy

• Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #109 on: April 28 2006, 04:56 pm »
*nods in agreement*...he looked at Sakura holding his arm and blushed but quickly regained his cool.

"Daidouji is here? That was unexpected" he said before looking at Jonathan with an angry face. "alright, i admit that you did well...just don't let it go to your head"

"well then let's find Daidouji and end this!"

(ooc: this kinda reminds of how Syao always was angry at Touya :D)
Join Zeldi's Forum

Forum Family:

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #110 on: April 29 2006, 12:20 am »
Tranis was watching this whole thing with intent. She was actually enjoying the little fun that Jonathan was having, "Pathetic Worm..." she said and balled up her hand, or rather, a hand that had fingers that appeared to be claws

She continued to watch Miaya on another image and also watched Jonathan and his group on the other. "Perhaps elimanating one isn't enough, perhaps I should take out both of them." she grinned and slashed across the image with one of her claws. "Granted. Perhaps keeping Jonathan alive for the night is a better idea, tomorrow I'll take him, Maiya and those three kids out and I won't have to worry about someone getting in my way." with that she rested her back against the chair and laughed mischiviously, she was getting excited about what to do tomorrow and how she should kill them. "Think I'll start with Miaya's sister first, that girl is downright annoying." she smiled

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Nightbird

• New Fan
  • Decepticon Queen
« Reply #111 on: April 29 2006, 07:51 am »
Jonathan looks at Syaoran's anger and struggles to hide his expression of delight.Pathetic boy.He knows nothing. Innocent people know nothing of darkness.But the girl acknowlegable, I hope to persaude her to her own desires. She shall delight in the liberation that is the darkness. Then she will be my slave.
He says to Sakura. "Go on and open the door. I do hope you have a key."

Offline Hypercrabby

• Big Fan
  • A Syaoran fanatic
« Reply #112 on: April 30 2006, 02:49 am »
Now fully taking in the area around her, Sakura gave a little jump. "But this is...Eriol-kun's house, not Tomoyo-chan's. Why would she be here?"
A cool breeze swept by Sakura, and she felt pushed to get inside to somewhere much wamer before she puzzled over things. The house looked dark, except for one room; the living room.

"I don't have a key," she said "But it looks like someone's home." With that, she unhooked her arm with Syaoran's much warmer one and quickly knocked.

(ooc: Is Eriol even in Japan right now?? Didn't he go to England? O_o)

moezychan

« Reply #113 on: April 30 2006, 03:00 am »
Tomoyo's hearing directed her to the sound of someone knocking on the door. Truly regretting this, she walked towards the door and peered in the peekhole. Her eyes widened when she saw that it was Sakura!

At this realization, she opened the door and embraced her best friend while saying, "Sakura-chan!"