AuthorTopic: Re: Whirlwind 2 (A Vortex AU RP - one-on-one)  (Read 5335 times)

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
Re: Whirlwind 2 (A Vortex AU RP - one-on-one)
« on: October 04 2006, 06:38 pm »
Subaru shrugged, a small smile playing at the edge of his lips.

"That sounds good.....maybe we could rent a movie too. Any idea what you'd want to watch? Your choice." He offered.

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #1 on: October 13 2006, 03:42 am »
Hori smiled brightly, she loved chinese...

Hmm... A Movie...

" Mm... I dont know ... Horror movie? action movie? Romance?" She shrugged... " I dont mind!"

Hori smiled brightly picking up a Chinese Menu from the Chinese near Subaru's house from a  random pouch in the car and offered it to Subaru.
" There you go, "
« Last Edit: October 19 2006, 06:48 am by Hori »

Dedicated to Ruby-chan ... you mad fangirl you.
Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Don't be afraid of not being able to trust. Trust the unknown because it guided me. Do not be afraid to walk blind. Do not be afraid to speak and not be heard. Someone's there, I am there. Don't ever say goodbye, because I'm not gone for good.

http://world3.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=38093696

^ Cool Game ! You gotta try it !

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #2 on: October 17 2006, 12:05 am »
Subaru sweatdropped, wondering how Hori could see that as her choice...she was leaving it up to him. Brilliant. He hated picking movies for other people....he never knew what to choose. Not to mention the fact he'd barely had need to over the last few years. Kamui didn't really have time to watch movies with him, and he'd been his only friend, after all.

Taking the menu, he glanced down the printed list before handing it back to Hori with a small smile.
"I'll stick with the sweet and sour chicken I think."

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #3 on: October 17 2006, 02:15 am »
Hori smiled as she took a mental note of Subaru's order, She glanced down at the menu herself....

" What Type of movies do you like to watch ? " She smiled, " I remember watching a Horror movie when I was little, Scared the pants off me and my freind who I was watching it with.. hehe... We both got in so much trouble.... " She chuckled as she remenised. " The hand, It was called, We hid in teh closet for an hour after caus we thought the hand was gonna get us if we stayed anywhere near the bed or the TV.. heh heh "

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Don't be afraid of not being able to trust. Trust the unknown because it guided me. Do not be afraid to walk blind. Do not be afraid to speak and not be heard. Someone's there, I am there. Don't ever say goodbye, because I'm not gone for good.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #4 on: October 18 2006, 06:11 pm »
Subaru blinked, staring at her.

"You actually...no. Never mind." He cut himself off, shaking his head in disbelief. He hadn't ever got scared at a....no, wait....he had...

"I remember watching one film when I was little.....it was all about these birds that went crazy and attacked everyone....I was too scared to leave the house for nearly two weeks afterwards." He admitted sheepishly. "I haven't really watched any scary movies since. I normally stick to action or..." He blushed. "Chick flicks."

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #5 on: October 19 2006, 05:39 am »
Hori Blinked for a second... " Wo.... I didnt think a guy like you would watch such things.... " She smiled and thought... " Which is your Fave? We'll watch that ! " She clapped her hands together...

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #6 on: October 19 2006, 07:55 pm »
Subaru reddened further, embarrassed at having admitted he liked chick flicks. And now Hori actually wanted to watch one with him? Oh man....which one would be fun to watch but not too soppy?!

"Urm...Miss Congeniality?" He suggested, regretting it as once. Way to show how manly he was....choose a film about girls dressing up.

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #7 on: October 20 2006, 03:45 am »
She smiled, " Sure! Sounds good !" She noticed the redness in his face and smiled more.. " Dont be embarrased, " She chuckled a little..

" Miss Congeniality sounds Great ." She brushed her scarlet hair behind her ear and looked out teh window of the cab.. They were here...

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin