AuthorTopic: Re: i need some help on my guide...(need help with  (Read 9548 times)

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
Re: i need some help on my guide...(need help with
« Reply #20 on: August 11 2006, 08:20 pm »
in ep 41 i only know tomoyo and yuuko. who were the librarieans? ^^
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
Re: i need some help on my guide...(need help with CLAMP cameos)
« Reply #21 on: August 12 2006, 12:19 am »
Sorry, I'm on vacation this month and I don't have an internet conection that allows me to watch the episodes. :sweatdrop: From the screencaps, the two librarians are Kaede and Sai from Angelic Layer. I'll watch the episode and report anything else I notice when I get home (in September).
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
Re: i need some help on my guide...(need help with
« Reply #22 on: August 12 2006, 09:16 am »
Sorry, I'm on vacation this month and I don't have an internet conection that allows me to watch the episodes. :sweatdrop: From the screencaps, the two librarians are Kaede and Sai from Angelic Layer. I'll watch the episode and report anything else I notice when I get home (in September).
ah. ok. thanks ^^

what ill do in the mean time, too keep up my guide is ill post screen shots of all the guest people then they can be named that way ^^;;

@ Capella, i credited you on my guide in the main section ^^
« Last Edit: August 13 2006, 06:37 pm by SailorYue-chan »
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
Re: i need some help on my guide...(looking for a
« Reply #23 on: August 26 2006, 09:33 am »
anou...i still need help finding a decent shot of fay...it has to be ATLEAST chest up(like kurogane's shot). NO HEAD SHOTS PLEASE.

http://www.tvrage.com/shows/id-2423/character_guide/

1 it MUST be from the anime. please dont show me any moie shots. ^^

never mind. i got one ^_^
« Last Edit: August 26 2006, 01:56 pm by SailorYue-chan »
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Capella

• Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
Re: i need some help on my guide...(looking for a decent fai shot)
« Reply #24 on: September 02 2006, 07:03 am »
@ Capella, i credited you on my guide in the main section ^^

Thanks!

You probably knew these already, but I'll just write the ep. 42 crossovers here (41 just has Tomoyo, Kaede, and Sai).

Episode 42
From Cardcaptor Sakura: (Fujitaka), Touya
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Capella

• Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #25 on: September 03 2006, 09:56 pm »
Ahem.

Episode 43
From Angelic Layer: Sai, Kaede
From RG Veda: Souma
From Cardcaptor Sakura: Tomoyo
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #26 on: September 04 2006, 08:58 am »
thank you!
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #27 on: September 10 2006, 05:04 pm »
heh...no need to help with this weeks ep...i got yuuko, kero and the image of keroberos on the monument. (tho i DO need the correct spelling of that name :heh: )
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Capella

• Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #28 on: September 10 2006, 10:05 pm »
I think the most accurate romanization of "Keruberos" is either Kerberus, or Cerberus. Just from what I've heard.
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Capella

• Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #29 on: September 19 2006, 11:48 am »
Episode 45
From Shin Shunkaden/The Legend of Chun-Hyang: Chun-Hyang
From X: Sorata, Arashi
From Magic Knight Rayearth: Debonair
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #30 on: October 02 2006, 05:59 pm »
from what i gather, ourha and caldina from clover, and yukito and toya from CCS...anyone else in "Working Sakura"?
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Renaya

• Obsessed Fan
  • everything about ayaness ~~
Re: i need some help on my guide...(crossover came
« Reply #31 on: October 02 2006, 07:37 pm »
from what i gather, ourha and caldina from clover, and yukito and toya from CCS...anyone else in "Working Sakura"?

I think Caldina is from MKR , not Clover ^^

"Hear my silent prayer.....Heed my quiet call
When the Dark and Blue surround you...Step into my sight
Look inside the Light...You will know that I have found you"
from Dreamcatcher by Secret Garden

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
Re: i need some help on my guide...(crossover came
« Reply #32 on: October 02 2006, 07:52 pm »
oh... :heh: see? i still need help XP
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Capella

• Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
Re: i need some help on my guide...(crossover cameos)
« Reply #33 on: October 04 2006, 05:56 am »

Sorry, I've been behind with the episodes (why must the anime be so bad?):

Episode 47
From Clover: Oruha
From CLAMP Gakuen Tokkei Duklyon/CLAMP School Defenders Duklyon: Erii, (Kentarou, Takeshi)
From Angelic Layer: Blanche
From Cardcaptor Sakura: Touya, Yukito
From X: Kusanagi
From CLAMP Gakuen Tanteidan/CLAMP School Detectives: Masayoshi
From Magic Knight Rayearth: Caldina

I'll try to get back to you about Episode 46 (I think there was at least one more crossover in it than in 45).
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
Re: i need some help on my guide...(episode summer
« Reply #34 on: October 15 2006, 08:27 am »
can those who are atualy enjoing the anime, or atleast watching it, please submit episode summeries to these fillers?
please dont sugest me copying and using the one at randome curiosity, its against tvrage's rules.
please help me with this one ^^;;;
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #35 on: October 15 2006, 06:48 pm »
ohh...just the summaries??here!!

ep 45-
Show content
-Syaoran and company arrive in a forest, but they soon come across a familiar town with a familiar castle in the middle. The gang realizes that they have returned to Chun Hyang’s world.
-Sorata is leading an angry mob because a certain group of monsters have been appearing. Chun Hyang interrupts them, saying that that group isn’t their enemy. With her interfering, Sorata feels that he has no choice but to direct four masked girls with mirrors - practitioners of the hijutsu power - to blow up the wall Chun Hyang is standing on. Fortunately, Syaoran catches her.
-Chun Hyang explains to Syaoran’s group that Kiishimu’s (the sorceress they met the first time they came to this world) people are attacking this town and taking people’s souls.
-Mokona senses a feather at the same moment that some of Kiishimu’s people appear out of a portal. Kiishimu herself tries to stop them, but they defeat her. By the time Syaoran and company arrive, they find a hurt Kiishimu. She turns herself into a talisman so that she can recover.
-Chun Hyang finds herself ostracized from the rest of the villagers because she believes in Kiishimu and doesn’t consider the Kiishimu’s people as their enemy. Arashi is the one who helps her buy the vegetables that she was trying to get.
-Sorata and the angry mob figure out that Chun Hyang is harboring Kiishimu. They go up against Kurogane and Fye with the help of those masked hijutsu users. Chun Hyang and Syaoran make it back in time for Chun Hyang to admonish the young girls for using hijutsu to hurt people. Before the girls can attack Chun Hyang again, Kiishimu returns to her normal form and creates a vortex. Mokona senses the feather on the other side of the vortex, so Syaoran lets himself be sucked in. Arashi holds Sakura and Mokona back, but several others get pulled through.
-Syaoran, Chun Hyang, Kurogane, and Sorata find themselves with Kiishimu in her home country.

ep 46-
Show content
-Kiishimu confirms that there is indeed a feather in her world and blames it as the source of all the misfortune. She hopes that everything will be resolved if they can get the feather back.
-Syaoran finds it strange that even though Mokona’s not here, they are still able to understand each other’s words. Back in Nayutaya, Mokona is proposing the idea that Syaoran and the others went to a reverse world that’s connected with the current one.
-Kiishimu remembers that after the events of the last time Syaoran and company were here, she had brought Burugaru to this world. By chance, another feather floated into Burugaru’s hands, allowing him to stand up to Kiishimu’s powers. In fact, he now controls this world through the feather.
-Kiishimu finds Chun Hyang and Sorata a place to hide while Syaoran and Kurogane go off to get the feather. Chun Hyang wants to go too, but Syaoran wants her to wait there and Kurogane points out that she can’t fight without her mirror, which is back in the other world.
-After Syaoran and Kurogane leave, Kiishimu recalls a match with Chun Hyang’s mother, where Chun Hyang’s mother had used the Strongest Hijutsu. Chun Hyang wants to know about it, but Kiishimu says that she has to learn on her own what it is.
-Syaoran and Kurogane attack the front gate of Burugaru’s castle and are met by hordes of soldiers. Kurogane aims for the gems on the soldiers foreheads - cutting them breaks the control on the soldier and returns life to the corresponding person from Chun Hyang’s world.
-Sakura is with Fye and Mokona at the same river that Chun Hyang and Sorata are hiding at, except in different worlds. With the power of the mirror, she is able to walk over the water and cross over worlds. Sakura gives Chun Hyang her mirror back.
-Sorata sees all of this world’s villagers trying to protect their world from the humans and is reminded of himself. Knowing now that the people of this world were only being used, he apologizes to Kiishimu.
-When this world’s villagers finds Chun Hyang’s group, she jumps down and confronts them head on. Instead of using the mirror and her powers, Chun Hyang lays it down. She opens her arms and wants the villagers to believe in her, claiming that she believes in all of them. Kiishimu remembers that this is the same thing Chun Hyang’s mother did, what she had called the Strongest Hijutsu. Not using power becomes true power.
-Syaoran defeats Burugaru and is backed up by Kurogane and everyone else. He tries to make one last desperate attack at Syaoran, but is met instead by Syaoran’s foot.
-Afterwards, Kiishimu proposes to Chun Hyang that they link their worlds since they don’t need to fight.
-Having recovered another feather, Syaoran and company move on to the next world.

ep 47-
Show content
-The group arrives in another new world where Mokona almost immediately senses a feather. They track it down to a store owned by Oruha, but she tells them that it’s price is 100,000 Yul. In comparison, one cup of coffee runs 350 Yul. Although unable to afford it for now, Syaoran asks Oruha to sell it to them and vows to work to make the money, so Oruha decides to reserve it for them for three days.
-Fye trades in some miscellaneous stuff that he’s picked up so that they can get lodging. Erii tells them of a center that introduces jobs to people, but also warns that it’s hard to find work.
-The next day, the guys go out to work and ask that Sakura and Mokona stay in the room. Fye’s job for the two of them is to watch over the feather that they got from the previous world. After the guys leave, the feather starts glowing and soon the hijutsu power that was around the feather disappears, so the feather can be returned to Sakura’s body.
-From the feather, Sakura regains a memory of going to the market with her brother Touya and Yukito. Sakura had helped a vendor woman pick up a dropped apple and then had a request for that woman.
-After waking up from her memories, Sakura decides to go out to find a job herself. At the job referral center, Sakura first gets a job working with this world’s Touya and Yukito in their roadside bistro. That lasts until the car that the guys are operating out of explodes.
-Sakura’s next job involves driving a cart around a warehouse, but that ends when she and Mokona crash the cart.
-Sakura’s third job is in a pub operated by Caldina. Everything seems to be working out great until three thugs appear and want Caldina to hand over the place to them. When the thugs go after Sakura, it is Syaoran, Kurogane, and Fye who step in to help. It seems that Caldina had hired the three of them as special guardsmen, and they have no trouble scaring off the thugs.
-With the money they made, the group is able to buy the brooch that the feather is attached to. Oruha points out that despite the difficulties, it was fun for Sakura.
-Sakura puts the brooch on, but the feather reacts to her and returns to her body. From it, Sakura is able to remember the rest of the marketplace memory. She had asked that lady if she could help sell the apples and had ended up attracting quite a crowd of people as she happily called out to them.

ep 48-
Show content
-There is a large bird flying between dimensions that Fei Wong Reed identifies as an extraordinary power that’s beginning to move. Dropping from this giant bird are Sakura’s feathers.
-Syaoran and company arrive above the clouds of a new world, and immediately start falling down. The situation seems bad, but just as they are nearing the ground, they become covered in a blue energy that lands them safely. Fye claims that it wasn’t his magic, and the group doesn’t figure it out until after they’ve been picked up by a couple in an ox-pulled wagon. The two explain that this is Tao Country and the power they see is called senriki. This senriki encompasses all of Tao, so anyone can use it, including Syaoran and company.
-Upon arriving in town, the group is approached by a pair of flying guards who know Sakura’s name because the Feather King Chaos can foresee the future.
-They go to Chaos’ castle, and find that the king possesses a fan made up of numerous feathers. In exchange for the feathers, Chaos wants them to tell him all about their travels.
-Mokona and then Fye play story-teller over dinner. Kurogane has his doubts about this, so to prove his intentions, Chaos returns five feathers.
-While Sakura is sleeping, Yuuko contacts the group. After they tell her about Chaos and the multiple feathers, the topic switches to White Day and how the guys started it by eating what Yuuko sent over on Valentine’s Day. Yuuko says that all things of this world have a start and an end - good deeds have good results and bad deeds have bad results. This is what people would call cause and effect or karma. She tells them to remember this for the day when they will face unbearable suffering.
-While Sakura sleeps, Chaos enters her room and touches her hair, saying that at last they finally meet and calling her his princess.
-The next day, Syaoran and company are told that there are more feathers belonging to a bird out at a sacred mountain. The reason Chaos hasn’t gone after this bird himself is because he claims to not use his powers for fighting. Syaoran, Fye, and Kurogane set out and find this bird with many of Sakura’s feathers on its wings. It knocks all three of them down onto the ground where the three are then surrounded by alien-looking creatures.
-Sakura continues to regain her memories, but this time it’s of when she was chased by a giant worm in the desert. The person who comes to save her turns out to be none other than Chaos.

jejeje...i really like this image.... http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l76/tsubasaHime199/TsubasaChronicle-48-14.jpg
& this
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l76/tsubasaHime199/TsubasaChronicle-47-02.jpg

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #36 on: October 15 2006, 07:31 pm »
i said i cant use the ones on randome curiosity. thats stealing.
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #37 on: October 15 2006, 07:33 pm »
hmm.but,thats the summary....well,if i have watch the filler ep,i will tell you.......
no english sub released yet.........

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #38 on: October 15 2006, 08:50 pm »
well i just need summeries for the rest of the season, and more coherant summerys then the one sentance ones that i put on the crappiest fillers (38/39, 43)

http://tvrage.com/shows/id-2423/episode_guide/

to submit a recap, click the episode, hen "Episode recap" in the upper right corner.

EDIT: god. even tho "Black steel" was agreat episode, i couldnt write more tehn 6 words T_T

remember: summerys are short and give a minor discription fo the episode, with no spoilers in it and recaps are a lenghtry telling of the entire episode, including the ending.
« Last Edit: October 16 2006, 08:17 am by Super Sailor Yue »
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Capella

• Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
Re: i need some help on my guide...(episode summeries/recaps)
« Reply #39 on: October 17 2006, 08:15 am »
Crossovers...

Episode 48
No Crossovers

Episode 49
From Tokyo Babylon: Seishirou
From RG Veda: Ashura-ou
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster