Poll

Which notebook computer should I get?

Go with the Gateway!
Get the IBuyPower!
Something else entirely (I told you not to do that... -.-)

AuthorTopic: Re: Make my choice!  (Read 2394 times)

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
Re: Make my choice!
« on: July 07 2006, 11:54 am »
im buying a laptop, too, but im buying apple IMAC, nowadays, they made ones that can have windows install
by me.

Offline Razeasha

• Resident PUCK! ^_~
  • Big Fan
  • Sorry I was inactive due to a stomach infection.
« Reply #1 on: July 07 2006, 10:52 pm »
Wow... lots of info there...I don't know what it all means, but have you seen the laptop in person? that helped me. And the information there does not say certain details for one machine that it says for the other...Thus my uneducated opinion would simply be a hinderance.
I love everyone!!!
= 3

Offline chibi_seishiraon77

• ..with the feathers i gain....i will grow wings..and soar beyond all things imagined.....
  • Great Fan
  • ....arigato gozaimasu.....
« Reply #2 on: July 08 2006, 03:55 pm »
i think you should go for the Gateway..or loook for a entirely different laptop at the same price with the more advance capabilities and like razeasha-chan said:

Wow... lots of info there...I don't know what it all means, but have you seen the laptop in person? that helped me. And the information there does not say certain details for one machine that it says for the other...Thus my uneducated opinion would simply be a hinderance.

you should really check out this product to make sure it is what it says. you should also gather facts a feedback about gateway merchandise in general to know there stability and warranty and performance....looking for flexibility in specifications of your laptop wouldn't hurt either....

welll....this is my opinion...you dont have to take it (especially if it doesn't seem to make sense...) :sweatdrop:

Offline Time-Machine

• We're all worms, but I do believe I am a glowworm.
  • Donators
  • Great Fan
« Reply #3 on: July 08 2006, 07:27 pm »
I went with the ibuypower. It was a bit of a better deal, and the reviews of the company seem to be primarily positive (and the ones that are negative seem to have more to do with slow shipping and other shipping problems more than the actual product, and I can live with slow shipping)

It should be getting here within a week. We'll see how it goes...

Special thanks to Kiramiki for the pic in my siggy and avatar!

Forum Family
little sisters: babypigggy, Quimmy
big sister: Moon Li

Offline Razeasha

• Resident PUCK! ^_~
  • Big Fan
  • Sorry I was inactive due to a stomach infection.
« Reply #4 on: July 09 2006, 01:50 am »
I went with the ibuypower. It was a bit of a better deal, and the reviews of the company seem to be primarily positive (and the ones that are negative seem to have more to do with slow shipping and other shipping problems more than the actual product, and I can live with slow shipping)

It should be getting here within a week. We'll see how it goes...
OH, congrats!
I don't know about you, but I always feel better after I make the choice and get a sense of accomplishment so hooray! I hope you like it!
I love everyone!!!
= 3