AuthorTopic: Sakura vs Syaoran anime screencaps?  (Read 2862 times)

Offline saki

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Sakura vs Syaoran anime screencaps?
« on: June 19 2006, 02:15 am »
Does anyone know where I can find pictures of Syaoran being angry with (or challenging) Sakura over Yukito? I need pics from the anime, specifically. I've already downloaded the manga.
"You think you're tough Mr. Massey, but you don't know what tough is...I eat men like you for breakfast."
---Marilyn Hamilton Rexroth Doyle Massey (Cruel Intentions)

moezychan

Re: Sakura vs Syaoran anime screencaps?
« Reply #1 on: June 19 2006, 04:11 am »
^_^ No problem

I wasn't sure if you wanted just Syaoran angry, angry at Sakura, or angry at Sakura with Yukito there, so I collected all of Syaoran's angry faces that I have  :sweatdrop: Hope this helps. If you need more, just tell me. I can find more.

Offline saki

« Reply #2 on: June 20 2006, 01:22 am »
Thank you so much! These pics are great. I wanted to look at angry/jealous Syaoran screencaps where he was challenging Sakura over Yukito- I love comparing his actions in the first and third season of CCS. :wink:

You know, in the beginning of the series I used to be real irritated with him for being so mean to Sakura and gushing over Yukto (I hated* it when he gave him the rabbit he won in the festival), but he redeemed himself with his actions in the end. The poor boy suffered from Sakura's obliviousness, ha ha ha! :D

Here are some I found last night:

Grr...I hate you!

What did I do now?!
"You think you're tough Mr. Massey, but you don't know what tough is...I eat men like you for breakfast."

Offline saki

« Reply #3 on: June 20 2006, 01:36 am »
I forgot to credit- those images were taken from Syaoran Bear's site.http://lisyaoran.freehomepages.com/index.html

And here are more:

The battle for Yukito continues

Poor Sakura. I wouldn't want to be in her shoes.