AuthorTopic: [TRC Arc 2] Episode 7: Ashura's Legend  (Read 29021 times)

Offline Chibikawa

• Good Fan
  • The clueless
Re: [TRC Arc 2] Episode 7: Ashura's Legend
« Reply #20 on: June 11 2006, 12:05 pm »
Do people realise that we've just had 2.5 pages of people discussing Tsubasa downloading. There's another topic here: http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=2825.0 for that kind of thing.

Who actually wants to talk about the episode??? I don't mean to sound ****** but I for one would actually like to talk about the episode I just watched, not how to download the show.
Well, I was trying to discuss the episode, but most everyone hasen't even seen it yet.

-If only the sun could give light to those burnt out stars, even for only a moment, so that they can say good-bye.

Offline Sya0ran

• :: You're my Paradise ::
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • I love Syaoran!<3
« Reply #21 on: June 11 2006, 12:11 pm »
This episode was alright, it would've helped if I understood most of it but I partly got it.

Show content
Its kinda weird how good looking Syaoran is as a girl.  XD  He looks cuter as a girl in the anime than in the manga.  Haha.  Oh and the Suzuran and Souseki moment was adorable.  How very...cheesy but it was cute.  :P
"I am totally happy and not dangerous mostly."

Forum Family
Little Sis:  Babypigggy <3

Zephora.Net | Amourae.Com | TRC Fansite | SasuSaku Shrine | Myspace | Fanfics

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #22 on: June 11 2006, 12:20 pm »
Nooooooo!!!! D: Cliffy!! >_<;;

Show content
Le' gasp!! Animated Syaoran in braids was even better than the manga! And Fai still can't use chopsticks. Huzzah. The script seemed to follow the manga's well, from what I could understand. xD I'm pleased with this episode overall. Though that spinny-kick thing looked weird, and they inserted an entire scene that never happened. -_-;
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #23 on: June 11 2006, 12:41 pm »
Show content
Syaoran's spinkick on the bucket was -SO- bad. I really don't like the way they animated that. ^^;

Offline Chibikawa

• Good Fan
  • The clueless
« Reply #24 on: June 11 2006, 12:43 pm »
Show content
Syaoran's spinkick on the bucket was -SO- bad. I really don't like the way they animated that. ^^;
Show content
Neither did I. The bucket seemed randomly placed there the way they did it. It would've looked cooler if he had even just kicked them indivisually.

-If only the sun could give light to those burnt out stars, even for only a moment, so that they can say good-bye.

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #25 on: June 11 2006, 12:44 pm »
Show content
Neither did I. The bucket seemed randomly placed there the way they did it. It would've looked cooler if he had even just kicked them indivisually.
Show content
Nevermind that he looked like a little spinning top XD

Offline Chibikawa

• Good Fan
  • The clueless
« Reply #26 on: June 11 2006, 12:50 pm »
Show content
Nevermind that he looked like a little spinning top XD
Show content
Hmm? *Watches that part again* Oh my... True, so very true. I can't help but laugh.

Offline Magical Angel 101

• Good Fan
« Reply #27 on: June 11 2006, 12:52 pm »
Saw the epsiode
Show content
It was, good. I like the animation, though sad to say but this probably my least favorite part in the manga series :( sorry to say, though I do enjoye Sakura's kiss  on the cheek she gives Syoran!  though I'm excited for upcomeing epsiodes though, but who isn't, but I what really can't wait for is when start crossing over with X/1999! (those probably the most suspendesful cool so fare XD) lol
[img ]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f157/Capture_moment/Losttears.jpg[/img]

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #28 on: June 11 2006, 12:57 pm »
Show content
Hmm? *Watches that part again* Oh my... True, so very true. I can't help but laugh.
Show content
Yeah, he was just like *spinspinspin* and I just went.... "what the heck?!"

On another note, it breaks my heart every time an alcohol part is cut out. I think it is so funny when in the manga they showed how much Fai and Kuronpii drank with all the bottles on the floor XD

I didn't like the way Kuro confronted Fai about Ashura either. In the manga it made sense that they'd talk about something like that since they had just been up drinking all night (don't they ever sleep oo;;) but in the anime it was just like Kuropyon is sittin there and he sees Fai and he's like "Oh by the way, Fai, what's the deal with blah blah blah..." I dunno, it just seemed random.

And there were A LOT of places where the characters just looked weird in terms of how they were drawn. A lot of times they had what looked to be lazy eye, or sometimes their faces were squshed too high onto their heads.... it looked a bit sloppy in my opinion. T_T

Offline Chibikawa

• Good Fan
  • The clueless
« Reply #29 on: June 11 2006, 01:00 pm »
Show content
though I'm excited for upcomeing epsiodes though, but who isn't, but I what really can't wait for is when start crossing over with X/1999! (those probably the most suspendesful cool so fare XD) lol
Show content
Me too. Though I'm curious as to how they're going to handle all of the blood. They seem to like to avoid battle-damage looks(unfortunately). I fear that they'll skip chapter 116-118+ completely.

Offline ChibiChocobo

• your average otaku
« Reply #30 on: June 11 2006, 01:50 pm »
Show content
Yeah, he was just like *spinspinspin* and I just went.... "what the heck?!"

On another note, it breaks my heart every time an alcohol part is cut out. I think it is so funny when in the manga they showed how much Fai and Kuronpii drank with all the bottles on the floor XD

I didn't like the way Kuro confronted Fai about Ashura either. In the manga it made sense that they'd talk about something like that since they had just been up drinking all night (don't they ever sleep oo;;) but in the anime it was just like Kuropyon is sittin there and he sees Fai and he's like "Oh by the way, Fai, what's the deal with blah blah blah..." I dunno, it just seemed random.

And there were A LOT of places where the characters just looked weird in terms of how they were drawn. A lot of times they had what looked to be lazy eye, or sometimes their faces were squshed too high onto their heads.... it looked a bit sloppy in my opinion. T_T

Show content
I totally agree
I loved the alchohol scenes they were so funny XD
I really didnt like the way they animated fai in this episode which really sucks since the episode before was really beautifully animated

omg that scene with spining syoaran looked soo ridiculous i wish he was at least standing on the ground not a bucket which appeared out of no where ><''
Fai looked so angery in the preview and Im now even more confused with Ashuras gender, hes/shes wearing lipstick XD

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #31 on: June 11 2006, 01:57 pm »
Show content
I totally agree
I loved the alchohol scenes they were so funny XD
I really didnt like the way they animated fai in this episode which really sucks since the episode before was really beautifully animated

omg that scene with spining syoaran looked soo ridiculous i wish he was at least standing on the ground not a bucket which appeared out of no where ><''
Fai looked so angery in the preview and Im now even more confused with Ashuras gender, hes/shes wearing lipstick XD

Show content
OH MY GOD YES. FAI IS A VICTIM OF BAD ANIMATION:
http://xs101.xs.to/xs101/06230/bscap979.jpg
http://xs101.xs.to/xs101/06230/bscap1040.jpg
I MEAN SERIOUSLY.

Offline ChibiChocobo

• your average otaku
« Reply #32 on: June 11 2006, 02:14 pm »
Show content
I MEAN SERIOUSLY.

omg I love the second pic :XD:

Offline Chibikawa

• Good Fan
  • The clueless
« Reply #33 on: June 11 2006, 02:29 pm »
Show content
I MEAN SERIOUSLY.
*Giggle/snort* That's really funny, Meliwan-san. I especially like the second one.

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #34 on: June 11 2006, 02:34 pm »
*Giggle/snort* That's really funny, Meliwan-san. I especially like the second one.

Kyaaa, thanks XD I really have no idea what the heck was going on with Fai in this episode. :dontknow:

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
  • Chemicals imbalance, who needs them anyway?
« Reply #35 on: June 11 2006, 02:35 pm »
It's not Fai, its the that CLAMP detective kid grown up. :D He's Fai-kun's stunt double.

Offline Chibikawa

• Good Fan
  • The clueless
« Reply #36 on: June 11 2006, 02:38 pm »
Show content
I really can't wait for how Fai'll look next episode. Though that angry/serious look he had in the preview bothered me. At least he looked better, though(if I remember correctly).

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #37 on: June 11 2006, 03:25 pm »
Woo, here it is, I uploaded the raw onto sendspace for anyone interested:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/cynue2
thank you for the direct!

Show content
I MEAN SERIOUSLY.
fai DID look really wierd. also his cloak kept looking like a dress, especialy when he bent down to kuro's level with his hands on his hips O.o

good parts:
Show content
If you look closely fai DOES react to the mentioning of Ashura's name. he becomes "overly happy" and kuro's sidlong look at him means that kuro's watching him. :D

glad they kept in the kurofai moment, but i guess it was a little off. i guess theyll never let us see anyone drunk, even the adults :-/

fai with chopsticks was cuute. what was said in that moment? ^^;;;

also,
Show content
the ending of the ep was a little wierd, did sakura try to steal her feather from ashura's statue? i thought it was yasha who had the feather? and why did syaoran just LET sakura hit the dirt? why didnt he try to catch her. he just waited 5 seconds looking at her on the ground then he went "hime!!" X-P
« Last Edit: June 11 2006, 04:42 pm by SailorYue »
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Touei

• -gone-
  • Big Fan
« Reply #38 on: June 11 2006, 07:33 pm »
Show content
Hahaaha! Sakura falling over made me laugh out loud, as did alot of the animation in this episode..
Fai's reaction to Ashura's name annoyed me. I dont think we saw his face when it was said the first time, but he didnt seem to do much, especially compared to his [over]reaction when Kuro mentioned something to do with it (I forgot what he actually said in the anime, but the bit where Fai's pupils went all silly and small and unfaiish) in the Piffle arc. Ohh, and then afterwards he had that really strange sorta goofy expression that didnt really.. look right.. >>

Where did mokona go? I cant remember him being in this episode much.. Just the scene with the Ashura statue..
Annnd whyy did they take the drinking out of the Kuro&Fai scene? .__< It's not like /they're/ under age.. [/rant]

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #39 on: June 11 2006, 07:42 pm »
Show content
anoother cool thing was how kuro knocked those guys out using his sword in a non-lethal way,...but isnt his sword a long sword? and arent they double edged?

as for mokona, i think he spent most of his time in sakura's bed. O.o the lazy manjuu. i half expected this episde to end with mokona swalowing everyone up, not that dimension tear scaring everyone o.O
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan