AuthorTopic: Do you believe in Powers? like phycics?  (Read 13225 times)

Offline AirKitty

• New Fan
  • I'm in my own little fan-obssesed world.....
Re: Do you believe in Powers? like phycics?
« Reply #40 on: July 08 2006, 03:23 pm »
i'm glad there are alot of people out there like me! i sometimes know when things are going to happen or when someone's gonna die. Like my  S.S teacher, that freaked me out for a month, i just had these horrible feeling, and the next thing i know they staff are telling us shes dead! I can't control it, and sometimes i feel what oither people are feeling , hate pain sadness joy, ect.  And i just found out that it ran in BOTH of the sides in my family, weird.........
~Regular occurences at my School~
Friend:" You do know that your not sopposed to read magna for your reading list?"
Me: " Um.... um.... yea, but what they don't know can't hurt them!"
    Art teacher(with german/french accent)" NO!!! No Anime eyes! I hate them! Make recular eyes on your kite!"
Me: Grumble....Grumble.... Art Teach:" What was that!?" Me: "Nothing..."
        ~ When kite is done~
Friend:" thats anime eyes on your kite, Kelley." Me: " You know that, I know that, But she doesn't!"
 ~ this happens alot at my school~

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #41 on: July 08 2006, 04:08 pm »
AirKitty, you are an empath, at least it sound so, if you pay attention, you can see signs, or at least feel them, before an event happens, be it good or bad.....
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline Celestial

• Great Fan
  • Floating in a field of dreams....
« Reply #42 on: July 08 2006, 06:48 pm »
Empathy is a curse and a blessing. But such to have such a skill demands respect. I hope you are proud of this.

Offline AirKitty

• New Fan
« Reply #43 on: July 09 2006, 06:31 pm »
Thanks guys! i appreciated it, i'll keep it in mind , when i feel a little tooo freaked out .  :shifty:
Friend:" You do know that your not sopposed to read magna for your reading list?"
    Art teacher(with german/french accent)" NO!!! No Anime eyes! I hate them! Make recular eyes on your kite!"
        ~ When kite is done~
Friend:" thats anime eyes on your kite, Kelley." Me: " You know that, I know that, But she doesn't!"

Offline Celestial

• Great Fan
« Reply #44 on: July 09 2006, 07:04 pm »
Dont be scared about anything. Fear only limits our capibilities. If you have any worries, it seems there is a great community here to help you XD

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #45 on: July 10 2006, 05:48 am »
As many of the old-timers here may know (since I talked about it before) I do have the ability to sense things out of the ordinary. This ability comes from my mother's side of the family. It's also this selfsame ability that allows me not to be cursed or hexed for those who try will have it boomerang against them. This comes from my aunt's side of the family. The drawback is I cannot curse or hex anyone without its effects coming back on me hundredfold.

My aunt and a co-worker at her store told me a story. Someone really got under her skin so bad that she gave out a curse. On the way out of the store, the person fell down and broke his leg. Then a few minutes later, without warning, several of the store's ceiling lights exploded without any explanation...but I already know the reason why...

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #46 on: July 10 2006, 05:57 am »
Yes, don't be too afarid, you do have people around who know this stuff,
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline AirKitty

• New Fan
« Reply #47 on: July 10 2006, 12:17 pm »
Thanks guys! You make me feel good, even though right now i have a very bad feeling........  :dodge: * trying not to think negative

thoughts*   And now i even have have a name for it!   :keke:
        ~ When kite is done~

Offline Celestial

• Great Fan
« Reply #48 on: July 10 2006, 07:51 pm »
Not being able to be cursed/hexed/jinxed normally menas you have awesome physic abliity, wether conscious or subconscious. Congarts Arcademan :D :D :D

And Airkitty. always be positive. Our reality reflects what we are thinking, or feeling XD