AuthorTopic: TRC Manga Board Rules - READ!  (Read 3268 times)

Offline Little Wolf

• Head Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • "A True Fan"
  • "coz my heart keeps falling faster..." :P
TRC Manga Board Rules - READ!
« on: June 02 2006, 05:34 am »
I've noticed that it's been very difficult to browse this part of the forum so I tidied things up here a bit.  :keke:

New subforums under the TRC Manga board:

Chapter Discussions
This is where official topics for discussing each chapter of TRC will be created. Topics here should only be used for discussions. Use the board mentioned below to share your manga download links.

Chapter Downloads
Each released chapter will get its own topic here as well. This subforum is only for the full TRC chapters. Only one topic should be created for each chapter. No need to separate the raw and scanlated.
If you have a scan which you would like to share but it's NOT a full chapter (e.g. manga cover scan), then please create your topic in the main TRC Manga board.
Also, avoid creating a single topic giving download links to multiple chapters (e.g. "Download TRC Chapters 44-53"). We will allow this for the older chapters. But for the latest chapters, please post your links in the right topic. Having each chapter separated would make it easier for people to find the links and will also help the manga boards become more organized.  :)