AuthorTopic: Using Windows Movie Maker  (Read 1898 times)

moezychan

Using Windows Movie Maker
« on: May 22 2006, 11:21 am »
I currently got a new computer, and with it, I have a video editor that now allows me to transfer my CCS episodes to my computer and make an AMV. Included on my new computer is Windows Movie Maker, and I was going to use a clip but it would not let me. This message comes up:

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\20060521_204409.mpg could not be imported. An interface has too many methods to fire events from

If somebody could tell me what this means, and further tell me what to do about it, I would greatly appreciate it. I'll give 1 cookie for each task, so if you can do both you'll get 2 cookies. Thank you in advance. *bows*

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Roleplay Extrodeiner, have a question, please ask :)
  • Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
  • Insane Story Writer Nut, CCS Fan Nut
Re: Using Windows Movie Maker
« Reply #1 on: May 22 2006, 11:25 am »
I work with Video Editing everyday and let me tell you: Windows Movie Maker is not that great a software to use for video editing or AMV making

Having said that, if thats the only software you have ACCESS to then it's still ok

I've had that error before, it can either mean the file is corrupt or a non-standard mpg file

Thank you bLuetopaz for Siggy and Avatar! ^_^
:Forum Family:

Imoto-chan: lika-chi
Imoto-chan: OniiChanTouya
Imouto-chan: Cherry-chan
Imouto-chan: Starfire
Imouto-chan: babypigggy

:Stories:
Mark of the Catalyst

moezychan

Re: Using Windows Movie Maker
« Reply #2 on: May 22 2006, 11:28 am »
Thank you for telling me. Here's a cookie. Question then, how do I make it into a standard mpg, or are there other video makers available?