AuthorTopic: Advice Column: Ask Away~ ^^  (Read 29310 times)

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
Re: Advice Column: Ask Away~ ^^
« Reply #20 on: April 23 2005, 12:20 pm »
haha.. thanks for the help.. but looks like my friend handled it..

*sigh and might i add not in the best way either.. man.. i feel so bad right now..

guess i'll ask a question.. hmm what would you do if you liked a guy/girl for around 2 years and can't stop liking them.. you tried saying you hated them but you end up helping and liking them still.. and now s/he has a bf/gf but you still like him..

what should you do? well techinally this is my problem right now.. *sigh..

if you want a more detailed story i'll PM you because it's pretty personal.. but that's the main idea..
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline Sya0ran

• :: You're my Paradise ::
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • I love Syaoran!<3
« Reply #21 on: April 23 2005, 12:33 pm »
Oh, okay then.  That was fast though (referring to your friends problem). XD  Wow, really? I'm going through the exact same thing as you except I've known him for 3 years.  The thing is that he's mean to me and insults me.  He's nice to everyone else but me.  Everybody says its his way of showing he cares.   :shifty:

So, I'm stuck in the same boat as you.  Birds of a feather, flock together.   :heh:
"I am totally happy and not dangerous mostly."

Forum Family
Little Sis:  Babypigggy <3

Zephora.Net | Amourae.Com | TRC Fansite | SasuSaku Shrine | Myspace | Fanfics

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #22 on: April 23 2005, 05:17 pm »
Wow, that is a major common problem.
hehe, I'm in that exact situation.

I've liked this guy (secretly) for about 3 years and he's been nothing but a jerk to me...
He's extortioned me, made fun of me, embarassed me, heck, he even sprained my wrist in PE (he tripped me in kickball and I fell on my arm funny) and he never even apologized.
Blah, I know I'm a total idiot, loser, dumby, again loser, but I just can't help it.
Darn....
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline Tune

• i want a simple and easygoing life~
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #23 on: April 23 2005, 07:42 pm »
so....its a 1-sided love?...then i think you should take it easy and befriend him, not being a couple doesnt mean that you 2 can nvr see each other again right?

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #24 on: April 24 2005, 01:19 am »
haha i am friends with him

whoo me, endoh, and sya0ran are all in the same boat.. LMAO!! haha
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

Offline Sya0ran

• "Exceptional Fan"
  • I love Syaoran!<3
« Reply #25 on: April 24 2005, 01:20 am »
so....its a 1-sided love?...then i think you should take it easy and befriend him, not being a couple doesnt mean that you 2 can nvr see each other again right?

Not too sure about that for me.  its probably different for Endoh and Lika-chan.  .>>;  I wanna tell him how I feel but he lives like miles away since I moved.  I keep in contact though by calling him and calling my other friends to tell him hi.  I even told him I missed him and he confessed and missed me too.  =]  Not sure what to feel really...

Forum Family

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #26 on: April 24 2005, 03:37 am »
oo well i don't see him as much now.. plus he has a girlfriend too.. so i can't do anything about it.. i just saw him 2 days ago..

my friend told me that he knew that i liked him but i don't know what now. because that was a while ago.. XD.. hehe.. yup yup

well he cares about me and stuff but then again we have this family thing and he's my 'big brother' so mainly why he cares a lot about me.. XD and i care about him too.. but he only sees me as a little sister.. *sigh

one-sided love wouldn't really be it i think because that would only be in an relationship like my friends.. i mean like he might be a stuff.. but i'm not sure..

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #27 on: April 24 2005, 04:43 am »
Ahhh...okay...my situation IS different.
Bah...I wouldn't say "love" I'd say "infatuation". Even if the guy is total pain in the behind. He's in my English class but he completely ignores me.
I told him I liked him back in grade 7 but he never said anything about it. I guess I should be glad he didn't make a big deal out of it....but I would have liked some sort of reply like, "Sorry, not interested." or even, "Get away from me you freak of nature!!!"
But nope...he said Nothin'!
[over dramatic sigh]
~--------~~--------~
~--------------------~

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #28 on: April 24 2005, 11:50 am »
oo don't feel like that.. but then that guy sort of sounds like a jerk.. and i guess a reply should have at least been said.. LMAO!!

Offline Sya0ran

• "Exceptional Fan"
  • I love Syaoran!<3
« Reply #29 on: April 24 2005, 12:03 pm »
The guy I like is like that too, except I never told him.  I never told anyone until I moved away from him and then I told my friends.  To me, its as if they were expecting this to happen to me.   :shifty:  xP  He doesn't have a girlfriend at the moment but he is looking.  I'll try to make this little rant short so I can give you guys thte lowdown on my situation...^^;

I call my best friend Maria who lives near my "crush" Robert (that's his name..) and we both decide to 3-way him.  he answers and we all talk and talk.  He then tells Maria he thinks her friend is hott who is also my friend Susanna.  x.x;  He starts saying how hott she is and for Maria to give herr his number.

I stayed quiet of course, I even believed deep inside my heart that I was in love with him.  Maybe I was...  Well, Maria said yeah, she'll give his number to Susanna and then Maria had to go so we said our goodbyes.  I said bye quietly and just as I was about to hangup I hear Robert yell out an oddly enthusiastic goodbye.  "Bye Lourie!" and that's that.  Heh...it hurt me that they were having a conversation like that.  >>;

On the next phone call though I called him myself.  No Maria and no other friends, just me and him talking.  He started insulting me and I insulted back...daily routine.  I asked him why he was so mean and always had to innsult me after every sentence that left my mouth.  He said its because I do it first.  o.O;

Then, I blurt out by accident that I missed him out of nowhere.   -_-   Wrong move...I thought he was gonna laugh and make fun of me but he didn't.   He stayed oddly quiet and just laughed nervously.  I asked him if he missed me and he said yeah, he did.  The whole conversation seemed to revolve around him (in his perspective..hmph!).  He always seemed to have the comeback, "You know you love me" after everything I said.  I'd reply and say, "Yeah...sure.  I love you too." Note the sarcasm, apparently he didn't catch that.   :shifty:

So, yeah.  There's a little mini story I thought I'd tell you guys.  I don't know what to do really.  I have a current bf but I'm having feelings for another one.  Its wrong, I know but my feelings came out of nowhere.  The moment I heard Robert's voice I was crushing on him again.  >.<;   :confused:

Forum Family

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #30 on: April 24 2005, 03:10 pm »
Ahh! I hate that!
I remember in grade 6, I liked another piece of work, Austin. He was sexist, racist and everything else in between. And again, I was crazy about him. Bah!
I finally got over him....and I didn't think about him at all during the summer...or even the next year! But in grade 8, we ended up in the same class and we ended being partners for many projects. He was still the same dillhole he always has been but the second I found out he was in my class, BAM! I liked him again....
So, I liked two evil people.
I'm so stupid.
~--------~~--------~
~--------------------~

Offline Tune

• i want a simple and easygoing life~
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #31 on: April 24 2005, 11:15 pm »
nope, itz not stupid, itz a crush....

i really have no experience for this sorta things....hmmz....i dont have probs like this coz ppl steer away fr me naturally and i'll steer away fr ppl too, -case closed-

imo...if you really like some1, you should confess seriously, or the person might think its a rude joke, even if they reject you on the spot, theres no need to feel sadden coz itz not the end of the world and you juz prevented a horrible future of being in a 1-sided love where the person doesnt react naturally to your feelings/actions.

to say the truth....ppl like us should not be involved in affairs like these now coz we are students *unless you are not you can ignore this paragraph*, and students need to do well in studies or we'll let down ppl who care about us....and if the person you really like is for you, he/she'll respect that the time for relationships is not during the early education period of life. loving some1 is also respecting the person~ :)

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #32 on: April 25 2005, 12:11 am »
Do you guys realise this is exactly like Sakura and Syaoran?! Take a leaf out of Sakura's book, and keep trying!

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Sya0ran

• "Exceptional Fan"
  • I love Syaoran!<3
« Reply #33 on: April 25 2005, 12:13 am »
Do you guys realise this is exactly like Sakura and Syaoran?! Take a leaf out of Sakura's book, and keep trying!

Your right...it is a lot like Syaoran and Sakura's situation.  XD  I swear I didn't realize it at all.  :heh:  Well, thanks you guys.  I'll get the courage to tell him...someday.   :shifty:  xP

Forum Family

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #34 on: April 25 2005, 12:26 am »
well were all rooting for you Sya0ran ^_^ good luck :D
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline Sya0ran

• "Exceptional Fan"
  • I love Syaoran!<3
« Reply #35 on: April 25 2005, 12:27 am »
well were all rooting for you Sya0ran ^_^ good luck :D

XD  When you said that, for a split second there I felt like I was a guy.  o__O;  Erm...nevernind.  Its early in the morniing here and I'm uhh...weird.  lol  Thanks though, I'll see if I can do it.  ^^;

Forum Family

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #36 on: April 25 2005, 12:29 am »
LOL, uh.. how about

You GO GIRL !! Get THAT GUY !! ^_^

Offline Xiao Ying

• spell love? s-y-a-o-r-a-n..
  • Big Fan
  • I love SYAORAN..
« Reply #37 on: April 25 2005, 12:37 am »
^_^ lol... that's cute.. I have my own cute-truned-to-horrible-turned-to-okay-turned-to-more-horrible-story... o_O..  you don't wanna know.. I'm crushing on someone since I was a fourth grade!! XD up until now..  but yea, as i said.. it turned more horrible..... XD

"Even if I do lose this feeling... I'll just fall in love with you again..."  - Syaoran-kun

"I'm just a kid.. and I have hardly any magic.. I always sleep in and I hate math.. I can't do anything right!"  - Sakura

Typical?

can you believe that i'm in love with an anime character?? - Xiao Ying

What will you do if suddenly the most precious person in your life wakes up and asks you "Who are you?".........ouch!

Offline Sya0ran

• "Exceptional Fan"
  • I love Syaoran!<3
« Reply #38 on: April 25 2005, 12:42 am »
Lmao @ Vexnet.  Yeah, that made me feel waaaay better.   :shifty:  lol  Ying Fa, tell us.  We can help out, that's what this thread is for.   :heh:

Forum Family

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #39 on: April 25 2005, 12:43 am »
^^;; ehe.. sorry

and Ying-Fa ... how can it keep getting more horrible o.O