AuthorTopic: Amurita and Loop *new*(my english version)  (Read 16957 times)

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
Amurita and Loop *new*(my english version)
« on: May 16 2006, 02:28 am »
Yeah... still don't know how many of you realize about the existence of my blog but what the heck. ^^ Yup, I made an English version for the song Amurita thanks to a request from a friend. Check it out here!

Both the lyrics and me singing the song will be in there. I must warn you... I sing pretty badly. -___- That's why I'm also on the lookout for someone to sing this for me. (If you can, pleaaaaaase contact me in anyway!)

In the mean time, please check it out. ^^ Comments and criticism are most welcome! (I need it to improve anyway...) Thanks!

*NEW*

Loop

Yes, I'm finally done with Loop people! I hope you guys like my new version though it seems messy to me. Opinions are of course most welcome and you can check it out here. Thank you!
« Last Edit: August 18 2006, 10:07 pm by Cherry tiger »

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline Xiao_Lang

• Eyes=Food
  • cRAzY fan
Re: Amurita (my english version)
« Reply #1 on: May 16 2006, 02:39 am »
your voice is gorgeous! *___*
and the lyrics are lovely also.
infact, heres a cookie ^__^

why do you want someone else to sing it ^^;
I think your voice is wonderful.

If you like I could give singing it a go? even though I think your voice is lovely!
(I don't want to sound big headed ¬__¬ )

heres a quick clip of me singing loop, I'm not sure if my voice is suitable? I'm not sure I'm better than you ^^;
http://download.yousendit.com/C619131E10735C8B
« Last Edit: May 16 2006, 02:52 am by Xiao_Lang »

Offline Aya-Chan

• Sean. . I love you <<3
  • Good Fan
  • Syaoran is MINE <3
« Reply #2 on: May 16 2006, 05:24 am »
Your voice is not that bad Cherry tiger :)

If your seaching someone to sing, just ask me, I'll be glad to sing your english versions :D
Here's a little clip of my voice:

http://download.yousendit.com/C061BB786DA7C00C

Set feat. Me and my boyf <33
So k i s s me and s m i l e for me. Tell me that you'll w a i t for me, h o l d me like you'll n e v e r let me go.

x____ ;{When it's time for bed.. I wonder if you ever find time to think of me.} - Sakura

xx || ····>F o r u m  F a m i l y *

___my<3.;
__ONEEchan.; Møon Li,.::ka::.
___ImOUTO.; bie liao,-=kuro_woof=-,Cherry-chan, wishingstarx
__ONIIchan.; kuro-puppy
___otOUTO.;
__COUsin.; Okamirei

· {x__FakeTheWay.<<__x} ·

HIATUS for a bit. .

moezychan

« Reply #3 on: May 16 2006, 06:48 am »
Song sounds wonderful, and you have a beautiful voice but I do have some constructed criticism. From what it sounds, you have an alto voice, and you were trying to sing soprano. That made the song sound a bit awkward. Try singing it again in alto, and I'm sure it'll sound beautiful Cherry tiger-chan! Also, since you requested, I sang You Are My Love by Yui Makino.

http://beta.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=3D6B60970DD7DFBE

Offline faolan

• cookieless
« Reply #4 on: May 16 2006, 06:56 am »
all of you guys have such pretty voices..* envy* 
you should do more songs like that , i think its really kewl when people post things they do themselves on the net esspecially like singing and such ^^
really good ^^

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #5 on: May 16 2006, 07:04 am »
I love it Cherry tiger!!!!!
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline charcoalz

• Obsessed Fan
  • onew <3
« Reply #6 on: May 16 2006, 11:37 am »
great voice, Cherry Tiger!
I love it! Keep it up =) :okay:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forum Family <3
itoko-san: Pretty, Okamirei
onee-san: Møon Li
futago-san: kudan

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #7 on: May 16 2006, 01:51 pm »
Song sounds wonderful, and you have a beautiful voice but I do have some constructed criticism. From what it sounds, you have an alto voice, and you were trying to sing soprano. That made the song sound a bit awkward. Try singing it again in alto, and I'm sure it'll sound beautiful Cherry tiger-chan! Also, since you requested, I sang You Are My Love by Yui Makino.

http://beta.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=3D6B60970DD7DFBE

Thank you so much for the advice, moezy-chan! Looks like I have a long way to go if I want to become a singer... Lol!! But so far

Oh, and thanks for the cookie Xiao_Lang! Didn't expect to get a cookie for this... ^^;;; So thanks!

Thank you so much for the support though! And especially for all of you who sang! You guys sounded really nice... I can't exactly choose one of you to sing. @__@ So if you want, you can sing my version of Amurita, send it to me and I can edit it together with the karaoke version and put it up for others to hear. ^^ Just make sure your timing is right... but no worries, I think I can edit that as well. So if you're interested (especially those whom I haven't heard yet), please give it a try! ^^

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

moezychan

« Reply #8 on: May 16 2006, 03:39 pm »
Your welcome! Glad I could help!

Ok, sang the song, but your voice is in the background. Hope that won't interfere.  :sweatdrop:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=F6DAB8E3585FD759

Offline ~Emethyst~

• Freedom to express
  • "A True Fan"
  • Be heard!
« Reply #9 on: May 16 2006, 03:56 pm »
Jsut heard your song of Amurita... It's so cool! *^_^* Although moezy-chan is right about the soprano-alto thing. You could try to stick to your own voice instead of trying to follow the original singer's voice. It's pretty good and I'm going to listen to the other songs as well. Looking forward to other projects. Keep up the good work ^_^
v--- Still the tags won't budge... Yaarrr.. T_T

Testing a new set...
Forum Family (o-'.'-o)
[Older Sis] : Ashlee , littlekitty
[Beloved Shobe] : kudan
[Lil Sis] : wishingstarx
[Cousin] : Ying Hua
[Siberian Husky] : Sapphire-Amethyst
[Partner-in-Crime] : -Yurima- :D
[tr/][/table]

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #10 on: May 16 2006, 05:44 pm »
A-ano.. I also wanted to try x3. I'll just apologize for when i raise my voice, if i wouldn't i would sing false XD.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=D5BAEA31774211EC

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #11 on: May 17 2006, 03:40 am »
Thank you so much Zeldi and moezy-chan! ^^ It's the first time someone actually sang one of my versions... and it really made me happy. ^^ If things go well though... I might be able to put both of yours up, and make your own special version of Amrita with the song in the background. ^^ But give me some time... Adobe Audition is hard to understand and I might ask you guys to re-sing it. @___@ I hope not...

Still! (bows deeply) Thank you so so much all of you for the great support! It means a lot to me! ^^

p.s. You guys are still welcome to visit the overall blog here and sing anyone of them and send it to me. ^^ I'm open to requests... but I usually can't do all. I'll be putting up new songs by the end of this week (non-requests), and if you want me to upload me singing the other songs... let me know. Thanks. ^^

moezychan

« Reply #12 on: May 17 2006, 03:53 am »
Thank you so much Zeldi and moezy-chan! ^^ It's the first time someone actually sang one of my versions... and it really made me happy. ^^ If things go well though... I might be able to put both of yours up, and make your own special version of Amrita with the song in the background. ^^ But give me some time... Adobe Audition is hard to understand and I might ask you guys to re-sing it. @___@ I hope not...

Still! (bows deeply) Thank you so so much all of you for the great support! It means a lot to me! ^^

p.s. You guys are still welcome to visit the overall blog here and sing anyone of them and send it to me. ^^ I'm open to requests... but I usually can't do all. I'll be putting up new songs by the end of this week (non-requests), and if you want me to upload me singing the other songs... let me know. Thanks. ^^

If I have to resing it, I have no problem with that. It's a beautiful song and I really enjoyed singing it!

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #13 on: May 17 2006, 04:04 am »
^_^ Sure no problem i could re-sing it~ I already record with the Karaoke version i could do it again no problem XD

Offline Xiao_Lang

• Eyes=Food
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #14 on: May 19 2006, 12:17 am »
I gave some a go ^^;

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=453CE2193BF8D3A8
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=6F29F73372EDE232

sorry if I didn't quite get it right, and my microphone is crappy and makes weird noises ^^;
I'm also bad at high notes ¬___¬ sorry!
(lol, lots of apologises but I fear for the safety of people's eardrums ^^; )

let me know what you think ^_^

for the record I really enjoyed singing it ^.^
 the words are really pretty ^__^

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #15 on: May 19 2006, 03:12 am »
Wow, Xiao_Lang! Nice! But waa... you're not singing the full version! Don't worry about the microphone so much... it'll be really nice if you could sing the full version though. ^^

Posted up a new song but it's Gundam Seed Destiny's 'Fields of Hope'. I need to post this up somewhere else, not here... but do check it out and comment! Thanks!

EDIT: I'll be posting up any of my new songs that aren't Tsubasa related here. Do check it out once in a while... ^^

Offline Jenx

• Flan > You
  • Good Fan
  • Dun wanna. D= You can't make me. D= Muffin! ^.^
« Reply #16 on: May 20 2006, 11:20 am »
*JAW DROP* Xio Lang, your voice is AMAZING. o_O Really though, damn, girl! I tried to convince Moezy to help me kill you to steal your talent, but she refused. D= So to appease me and prevent future murder plots (which I'm sure Suu wouldn't mind), sing more for us! XD
EDIT: It occured to me when I listened to it again that you start squeaking towards the end- watch out and work on endurance, but that's really my only concrit.
You too, Cherry Tiger. Nice lil blog you got there. Far as concrit, I think opposite of Moezy- it actually sounds like you were singing below your range.
I'd record something but I can't keep my mic from doing freaky things, or keep audacity from cutting out random millisecond-long bits in the middle. And, you know, my voice is bad. XD
"A train stops at a train station. A bus stops at a bus station. On my desk, I have a workstation..."

Offline Xiao_Lang

• Eyes=Food
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #17 on: May 21 2006, 08:44 pm »
*JAW DROP* Xio Lang, your voice is AMAZING. o_O Really though, damn, girl! I tried to convince Moezy to help me kill you to steal your talent, but she refused. D= So to appease me and prevent future murder plots (which I'm sure Suu wouldn't mind), sing more for us! XD
EDIT: It occured to me when I listened to it again that you start squeaking towards the end- watch out and work on endurance, but that's really my only concrit.

o__O lol, thank you (please don't kill me! ^^; )

and thank you for the comments too. :) I do tend to squeak XD I'm bad at breath control ^^; so I begin to run out of steam, lol

thanks again ^__^ I will upload some more songs later and put them on my fan thread (I'll PM you with a link)

xXx

Offline ricochet

• The Silent Killer
  • Big Fan
  • [Insert Creative/Smart Talk here]
« Reply #18 on: June 01 2006, 12:59 pm »
you guys have really beautiful voices!!!great job guys(boys and girls)

_______________________________________ ________
I will protect you!
_______________________________________ ________
syaoran-kun.....

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #19 on: June 01 2006, 03:44 pm »
Lol!!! Were there guys singing? Lol!!! That'd be nice if there are...

Oh, and Xiao_Lang, I have the same problem with you as well, which is easily running out of breath. ^^;;;; That's why I struggled so much with this song. >_< But I'm glad a lot of people like it. ^^