AuthorTopic: [TRC] Episode 3 : The Sword that Destroys Evil  (Read 29042 times)

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
Re: [TRC] Episode 3 Discussions Thread
« Reply #20 on: April 24 2005, 01:49 pm »
I loved the background music, can't wait till the soundtrack comes out^^. But I thought it  was really different from the manga. The ending turned out really different from what I expected, especially when Sakura woke up.

Offline Lexi

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #21 on: April 24 2005, 01:53 pm »
The ending turned out really different from what I expected, especially when Sakura woke up.

Sakura was glowing white in that scene. It was so kool and freaky at the same time :XD: Yeah, but Bee-Train didn't exactly follow the manga there -_-   I wonder how Sakura will react after Syaoran gets up :shifty:

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #22 on: April 24 2005, 02:02 pm »
I wonder how Syaoran will react when he sees Sakura :sweatdrop:

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #23 on: April 24 2005, 02:41 pm »
I wonder how they'll go from here? If Sakura is supposedly awake now, I doubt we'll see that heart-wrenching scene when she's supposed to wake up... Unless there going to skip the whole part where Syaoran-tachi go off looking for the the next feather >.< I have this gut feeling that it will be like that, especially on the rate going. We're on ep 4 already, and there still in Hashin.

I still think this ep was great, compared to the others. I especially like the background music, it was so beautiful ^^

I guess we'll have to wait and see, if we have high expectations for this anime, it'll sure be a let down, so I think we should just watch it and see what happens.
« Last Edit: April 24 2005, 04:16 pm by fisah »
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Lauryta-chan

• The New one!!.:KoS°:..
« Reply #24 on: April 24 2005, 04:14 pm »
hi!
yeah i saw it
it was so cooooooooooooooooooooooool

yeah the end was!! aaaaaaaawwwwwwww i can't wait anylonger O___O

yeah will they skip the whole fights and all that stuff ????, nothing tht happens in the manga happen in this epi , thats why i like it ;)
will Syaoran cry to because of Sakura?????????
aaaaaa i want to see mi little Syaoran cry!! >.<!!
i almost cry in the scence when Syaorn see sak and the music started
;__; waaa

i want SS o_ó
byes o_-
...:::Lauryta-chan:::...
>>>>SaKar!-KoS°<<<<

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #25 on: April 24 2005, 04:19 pm »
Here's hoping they keep in that scene too [le sigh]

I'm still surprised about the whole Sakura waking up thing, I'm really curious as to how there going to continue from there? Based on the ep preview for ep 4, it looks like Sakura is asleep again, since you see her falling in mid-air (wtf? 0_o) but yeah, the changes are starting to irk me a little.
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline .::ka::.

• "HUmp!" like Kuro-tan XD
  • Mega Fan
  • HUmp ?!
« Reply #26 on: April 24 2005, 10:55 pm »
Hey hey, preview ep 4 let us know that Sakura will be missing :o, I wonder what would going on ?!?!? Man, can't wait until ep 4 on air >.<

Anyways, episode 3 was really good, I like it ^^ ... I just can't stop myself watch over and over the scence that Syaoran looks at Sakura when she's asleep :D Sweet !
Ah, the music background when Sakura wake up and when Syaoran give Sakura her first feather was pretty cool, it's  so tender .... ^^
- Starting from here - Let's make a promise - You and me - Let's just be honest -
Kurogane is <3

My Precious <~ down for a while >___>  | My Journal
Forum Family
My lovely little sis XD Kai Mizuki [/i] & Aya-chan[/i]

Offline lumizstar

• ~Song of Peace~
  • Former Staff
  • Super Fan
  • ~Peace and Tranquility~
« Reply #27 on: April 24 2005, 11:37 pm »
Hm...for me, I think the most impressive part was towards the end, the fight scene of Kurogane and the the bad guys :twisted: I think the BGMs were better than the last few episodes :) Although, there was a bit too much recap scenes, and the voice of Sorata and Arashi was....weird...lol :P Anywayz, I'm glad the overall animation has imporved from the last one. :)
If you can dream it, you can do it.

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.

~Walt Disney

• Mega Fan
  • HUmp ?!
« Reply #28 on: April 24 2005, 11:39 pm »
Yeah, and I like the way Kurogane says Tomoyo's name and the flashback of Tomoyo images are cute ! Don't ya think ?! :D
- Starting from here - Let's make a promise - You and me - Let's just be honest -
Kurogane is <3

Forum Family

Offline lumizstar

• ~Song of Peace~
  • Former Staff
  • Super Fan
  • ~Peace and Tranquility~
« Reply #29 on: April 24 2005, 11:48 pm »
Yeah, and I like the way Kurogane says Tomoyo's name and the flashback of Tomoyo images are cute ! Don't ya think ?! :D

Yeah, the Tomoyo part was one of the acceptable drawings :) Other characters seem to have their face twisted or somehow changed every episode, or even every scene ( i mean noticable changes ).
If you can dream it, you can do it.

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.

~Walt Disney

Offline ani

• A Syaoran Fangirl .. ^___~
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #30 on: April 25 2005, 12:04 am »
Episode three has already been subbed.. :P yes those subbing groups are really really fast.. tehehe.. check the downloads thread to find out where to d/l it! :D

i was kinda surprised.. tomoyo didn't show up in the Hansin world in the manga.. :P and kurogane was supposed to be fighting over the food with mokona at the resturant.. :P i thought it was cute in the manga but oh well.. :P

i was like O.O sleeping in the sitting position? wow.. tehe.. did anyone else think that was funny? :P

kurogane looks so funnie in those clothings... he was drawn too skinny... and when he was fighting that one team... his arms were extra looooooonng... ahhahahhah.
i agree.. his arms were waayyy long.. :P and skinny too! but i think syaoran looks more funny in what he was wearing than kurogane.. :)

Offline bLuetopaz

• .::the illuminating heart::.
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #31 on: April 25 2005, 04:24 am »
just saw the episode 3..
saw Sakura waking up.. but but... i got a feeling that its gonna be bad from now on.. bad as in the Sakura & Syaoran relationship... especially, i read some articles on people commenting on the manga that Sakura had forgotten who Syaoran was..

for me, i have not read any of the manga.. so im just watching purely on the anime..

*sighz*

Forum Family:
Little bro: Tooya_Mizuki
Little sis: fisah :: lika-chi :: Starfire :: sofiacardcaptors :: Angelic-Essence :: Ruby Chan :: -=kuro_woof=- :: cardcaptors_ria :: Fai :: babypigggy :: .HACk//kite//shUgO
Cousin: Ralea :: CherryandWolfLover :: Zeldi :: yume-chan
---

Offline Hikari

« Reply #32 on: April 25 2005, 04:39 am »
Sakura does forget who Syaoran is because that was Syaoran's price to pay but it all works out. :D

I liked episode three, but Kurogane's fight scene -was- a bit short. I thought it was kind of strange. I too was expecting a bit more than that. I also found it weird that the anime changed the manga and made Kurogane run away to follow that world's Tomoyo but I guess if he hadn't they couldn't have fit in a fight scene and resteraunt scene. XD

Offline Kay Hearts

• *Nyan~!*
  • Big Fan
  • I´m a cute penguin ^-^
« Reply #33 on: April 25 2005, 08:30 pm »
there´s a theard in here that has all the links where you can download ep 3 just look at the other posts :)

My comments about this chapter are somehow the same as for chapter 2. I still hope animation gets better as well as designs on characters. On the other side there were two things I loved about 3: Sorata and Arashi appeared (still miss the puppet explanations but oh well..) and the new song. I was taping it with my mike after I finished watching the raw ^^u btw, anyone has the lyrics or the name for it? I tried to get the lyrics myself but I´m not sure about some parts.

Offline angel

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #34 on: April 25 2005, 09:05 pm »
the background music is cool.... i was anticipating for the fight scene between kurogane and that gang boss but it was juz one shot by kurogane n the gang boss runs away -.- sakura woke up!!! wad's happening?? i tot she was to wake up only after the second feather haf go inside her body... the anime didnt follow the manga much...
things aside n one thing i can say is the anime is really quite gd except for a few characters been drawn weird.... (eg dimensional witch)

• Mega Fan
  • HUmp ?!
« Reply #35 on: April 26 2005, 12:10 am »
The preview of ep 4 doesn't show the fight scence of Fye ... I wonder if they put Fye's scence in ep 4, or cut it out ?!?!
Kurogane is <3

Forum Family

Offline AiKo

• ~* Curious Koneko *~
  • "A True Fan"
  • M as curious as a cat~ nyahn~
« Reply #36 on: April 26 2005, 10:46 pm »
<---- watched the eppie again ^^;

The whole Kurogane saying that he only serves Tomoyo(the way he remembers her) makes me think that they're pairing them up or something

Even if Sakura woke up and didn't know Syaoran or anyone, i wuv the way she stared at Syaoran~ :love5: plus Syaoran looked cute there~
Wai~~!!! :3 :cat: i wuv cats :cat:

Offline bLuetopaz

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #37 on: April 26 2005, 11:07 pm »
hehe.. yeah, i rewatch it again... Fye is so cute with Mokona!!
i love the music when Syaoran is watching (sleeping) Sakura.. its SO SO SO sweet!!
plus.. the froggie coin purse that Sorata passed to Syaoran.. reminds me of Naruto's.. *lol*

Forum Family:
Little sis: fisah :: lika-chi :: Starfire :: sofiacardcaptors :: Angelic-Essence :: Ruby Chan :: -=kuro_woof=- :: cardcaptors_ria :: Fai :: babypigggy :: .HACk//kite//shUgO
---

Offline Bao_Nhia_Yang

• Great Fan
« Reply #38 on: April 27 2005, 03:43 am »
what's up with the froggy purse? is that the only style of carrying money or something? hahahahah.. yea.. i just thought of naruto too.. :P

Offline bLuetopaz

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #39 on: April 28 2005, 04:45 am »
what's up with the froggy purse? is that the only style of carrying money or something? hahahahah.. yea.. i just thought of naruto too.. :P
perhaps in Japan, they use more coins?

Forum Family:
---