24 (45.3%)
I watch some episodes
10 (18.9%)
I so hate it!
3 (5.7%)
I don't watch the fillers
5 (9.4%)

Total Members Voted: 52

AuthorTopic: Did you stopped watching the TRC anime?  (Read 14135 times)

Offline Ando

• Just wasting my days...
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Ando's profile is a non-smoking area.
Re: Did you stopped watching the TRC anime?
« Reply #40 on: October 09 2006, 09:40 am »
Speaking of animes trying to right themselves, I've been wondering... Somewhere in the beginning of Season 2, there was this episode where they returned to the dimension in which earlier on, Sakura's wish at a temple had brought life back to a bunch of people who had died in trying to make their wishes come true. In returning, the gang discovered that these very people where about to die again, and in the end, there was nothing that could be done to prevent it.

This "correcting" episode, was it demanded by CLAMP since it violates one of their rules, or did Beetrain take the initiative themselves when they discovered the misstake?
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #41 on: October 09 2006, 09:52 am »
Speaking of animes trying to right themselves, I've been wondering... Somewhere in the beginning of Season 2, there was this episode where they returned to the dimension in which earlier on, Sakura's wish at a temple had brought life back to a bunch of people who had died in trying to make their wishes come true. In returning, the gang discovered that these very people where about to die again, and in the end, there was nothing that could be done to prevent it.

This "correcting" episode, was it demanded by CLAMP since it violates one of their rules, or did Beetrain take the initiative themselves when they discovered the misstake?
im thinking CLAMP ordered them. i dont think BT are that smart to fixx that -__-;;;;
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Mari

• Big Fan
  • Looking at you through the glass...
« Reply #42 on: October 09 2006, 12:24 pm »
I just watch it because I love seeing how freaking ridiculous the fillers get. This latest one was quite the worthy of a "WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY THINKING?!"

WTH x 2

I wish they would stop adding random characters and work out the emotions and developement with the ones they have -_-

Offline cameo

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #43 on: October 12 2006, 12:53 pm »
after first season, i stopped watching, cause i lost interest. maga is better.  :keke:

Offline BlushJoy

« Reply #44 on: October 13 2006, 03:44 am »
So long as Fai exists, I watch and read.