AuthorTopic: **Bring More CCS Stuff To The UK **  (Read 2430 times)

Offline lauren-chan

**Bring More CCS Stuff To The UK **
« on: May 03 2006, 03:21 am »
Is it just me...or is there absolutely NOTHING CCS-wise over here in the UK...I mean, are we being punished or something...let me know if you agree... :heh:

Offline Touei

• -gone-
  • Big Fan
Re: **Bring More CCS Stuff To The UK **
« Reply #1 on: May 03 2006, 04:10 am »
I think there's a general lack of anime & manga merch in the UK, not just CCS, but at least we have stores that sell some - if just the really mainstream stuff. I mean, you can find the CCS mangas (and nelvana*hiss* dub) pretty easily.. and at one point there was a store that was importing the Japanese figure.. doll.. things. But they dont do that anymore ><

Offline lauren-chan

« Reply #2 on: May 03 2006, 09:32 pm »
I know that there's a little bit of stuff...maybe it's because i dont live close to any big manga shops or anything...so finding exactly what i'm looking for is relatively hard...and anything i DO manage to find is always, like, the DVDs of CCS or Cardcaptors *rolls eyes* - but they'll only play on Region 1 dvd players...i found a petition once online about bringing CCS dvds to Region 2...but as of yet, nobody i know's heard of any progress...

Offline D.J.P

• Sakura is Mine!!
  • Administrator
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
« Reply #3 on: May 03 2006, 10:03 pm »
Moved to General CCS Discussions

Out here in Aus, all we have is the first five volumes of Master of the Clow manga
(and 4 volumes of the 'dub')

I had to import my CCS dvd collection ($900+)
-- 'Expect the unexpected' -- Keroberos (Cardcaptor Sakura) --
-- To err is human; to really foul things up takes a computer. --
Robin Sena's Card Sets: Download Here (Last Updated: 12th May 2006 10.10PM AEST)
------------------------------------------------
I host this domain, be nice :) and Read the Forum Rules!
Avatar made by Sofiacardcaptors. Signature image by Bluetopaz
 My WoW Characters | Support CapturedWings.net | Web-Hosting Now Available

Offline Strawberry

• cRAzY fan
  • Strawberries Are Sweet
« Reply #4 on: May 04 2006, 02:39 am »
Alright, I'm from the UK and it is true we don't get much  CCS stuff in the UK, but if you attend any Anime Conventions then you will find that there are a few stalls that import Anime goods from around the world. I managed to find a few CCS stuff from the London Expo back in October last year.

Also about 5 years ago Tesco's use to have some CC stuff. They sell the Clow Book, figures and dolld published by Trendmasters and a few other stuff. but now they don't sell any CC stuff anymore because those stuff that they use to sell are currently out of print.

If you can't attend any Anime connventions then the next thing you want to do is buy stuff online from a UK online shop.
Do NOT under estimate the powers of strawberries

Saikou Ni Happy! Forum / NERV Forum

Offline lauren-chan

« Reply #5 on: May 04 2006, 03:12 am »
cheers....^_^