AuthorTopic: Amurita and Loop *new*(my english version)  (Read 16688 times)

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Re: Amurita and Loop *new*(my english version)
« Reply #40 on: August 19 2006, 05:16 am »
No, I don't use any of those that you've mentioned. In fact, I'm not sure which song you're talking about right now... :sweatdrop: Sorry!

i was talking about multimedia in general  :keke:!
in France Emule and Kazaa are two processing unit to upload anything you want about music and video free,but of course it is illegal,even if everyone do it  :haha:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Syaozen

• Raitei Shourai!
« Reply #41 on: August 19 2006, 08:12 am »
The lyrics are good, but no offense, it does need a different singer. A higher pitched voice at that. Nice effort though.

It's hard listening to Loop when it's not Maaya Sakamoto XP

I'm not saying I want an exact replicate of the Japanese singer, (that would be awesome) but if your voice doesn't fit it, I suggest you try to make it into your own version. Like how some singers make remakes of certain songs and they sound really good despite their voice differences. Cherry-Tiger's quite low, but I guess I can see why she wants a different singer so that she'll hear her song beautifully. Anyways when you're singing, just let your heart out and try not to reach those notes so hard.

As for Zeldi, seems like you're talking more than singing. But I'm looking forward to your second version.
« Last Edit: August 19 2006, 08:36 am by Syaozen »
Koko ni ite

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
« Reply #42 on: August 19 2006, 11:57 am »
Why do you think I'm trying so hard to look for singers? Lol!!!  My voice is not suited for these songs... I'm usually low pitched and reaching high notes is just really hard for me. -__- So I'm asking anyone who's willing to sing it for me and also has the voice for it... please, please contact me!

How about the lyrics though? Is it ok? Cause that's the only thing I'm good at. :sad5: If I get that wrong, I'd feel really bad... I tried to make it as close to the original as possible.

Zeldi, you are MORE than welcome to re-sing it and mix it on your own and all. I'll put it up on my blog when you're done then.

I shall continue my begging for singers elsewhere... Lol!

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #43 on: August 20 2006, 11:17 am »
you are seeking for singers,and me i'm searching fighters to help support our "Mokona's Kidnappers" guild,so we should open a topic called "WANTED",like in far west  :keke:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #44 on: August 20 2006, 11:20 am »
I think you may have spam issues Tatasenko.... -.-;;

Very nice, again, Cherry! ^_^ Your english version came out even nicer than the japanese version's translation. Beautiful. ^^ If you still need a singer, whenever Pm me, and I could take a crack at it, as Maaya Sakamoto is right in my range. (And it might appease some insane forum family of mine who keep asking me to sing things. -__-;) Though I'm not the best of singers.... :sweatdrop:
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #45 on: August 21 2006, 01:39 am »
i was talking about multimedia in general :keke:!
in France Emule and Kazaa are two processing unit to upload anything you want about music and video free,but of course it is illegal,even if everyone do it :haha:

I completely forgot to reply to this... I'm not exactly sure how to use this. If you want, some info on this would be nice. ^^;;;

As for you, suu_no_clover, of course you're more than welcome to sing it! And why not try? You've got nothing to lose! (My singing is already bad enough... Lol!) I shall pm you about this of course... thank you so much!

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

Offline EuphoriaBliss

• Call me Euphi (Yu-fi)!
  • Big Fan
  • Eternally Blissful...
« Reply #46 on: August 21 2006, 11:18 am »
I'd sing for you because the lyrics are wonderful, but I got 2 problems:

1. I sound like a 5 year old...^^ Even though I'm 14...
2. How do you... put yer voice online??

I am Forever Happy to be by your side...

IOU *cookie* to:
Moon Li  (Thnx 4 d lyrics!)

Forum Family:
Moon Li - Onee-chan!^_^~

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #47 on: August 21 2006, 12:40 pm »
I'd sing for you because the lyrics are wonderful, but I got 2 problems:

1. I sound like a 5 year old...^^ Even though I'm 14...
2. How do you... put yer voice online??

Regardless of how you sound, I'm sure you're more than welcome to sing it. Hey, I sound really bad and yet I have no problems singing because number one, it can be fun and number two... it doesn't hurt. ^^ Unless you're expecting to be judged by Simon Cowell or something like that... which I'm not. Lol!

Well, first of all you need to have a microphone and a recording program. If your computer runs on XP, they have a sound recorder installed (start > accessories > entertainment > sound recroder) Or you can install one recording program. I use Adobe Audition but that one's paid... I'm not sure if there's a free sound recorder availabe. I'll check up on it.

Once you're done recording, you can upload it using any file uploading program like megaupload, sendspace or yousendit. Let me know if you still need any help, ok? ^^

Offline EuphoriaBliss

• Call me Euphi (Yu-fi)!
  • Big Fan
  • Eternally Blissful...
« Reply #48 on: August 21 2006, 12:48 pm »
Thanks, I'll try it out!^_^ It may take a while, but no worries I shall show you my horrible voice!^^'' Yours is not bad at all!^^ Um, do you have to pay for those uploading programs? I'm glad I have an xp!

IOU *cookie* to:

Forum Family:
Moon Li - Onee-chan!^_^~

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #49 on: August 21 2006, 06:09 pm »
Lol!!! Hey, don't put yourself down that much. Give it a try and who knows, right? No matter what, if you sing it right, I'll put up a link of your voice in my blog. No worries. And no, you don't have to pay for those uploading programs, although the links never lasts long. I think megaupload is the best? I'm not sure...

I'm receiving a lot of offers from people who want to sing my songs. ^^ I'm really glad and thank you all!

Offline EuphoriaBliss

• Call me Euphi (Yu-fi)!
  • Big Fan
  • Eternally Blissful...
« Reply #50 on: August 22 2006, 08:46 pm »
It'll be a while before I can give you my voice...(??O.o), because I need to buy those microphone things!^^ But no worries, I'm looking forward to it!^_^~

IOU *cookie* to:

Forum Family:
Moon Li - Onee-chan!^_^~

Offline charcoalz

• Obsessed Fan
  • onew <3
« Reply #51 on: August 24 2006, 04:04 am »
x) very nice! cookie for you =D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forum Family <3
itoko-san: Pretty, Okamirei
onee-san: Møon Li
futago-san: kudan

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #52 on: August 24 2006, 11:12 pm »
It'll be a while before I can give you my voice...(??O.o), because I need to buy those microphone things!^^ But no worries, I'm looking forward to it!^_^~

Lol! Take your time...

And thank you so much for the cookie, Charcoalz! I'm glad you like it!

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #53 on: August 25 2006, 06:30 am »
oh,so we have got singers in this forum,we should recruit as well dancers  :keke:

* Forum Family *

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #54 on: August 25 2006, 10:35 am »
Err.... stop spamming, Tatasenko? Please? ^^;

And my camera (that I use for recordings) is out of batteries. typical, the bastard >>; So I won't be able to do the recording until probably this weekend... ><; Sorry, Cherry-san.
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #55 on: August 25 2006, 11:54 am »
oh,so we have got singers in this forum,we should recruit as well dancers :keke:

Dancers? Whatever for? Are we making music videos now? >_>

And as for you, Suu, it's really ok! Truly, take your time! ^^

If things go as plan, I might make a website to put up my work and also for those who have sung. So many people have offered to sing... @_@

Offline EuphoriaBliss

• Call me Euphi (Yu-fi)!
  • Big Fan
  • Eternally Blissful...
« Reply #56 on: August 26 2006, 10:10 pm »
I talked (forced...^^'') my friend into singing the song and posting it up here, because her voice is beautiful! She's a soprano 2, she's the president of the Music club and part of the School choir!!^O^~ <braggart...^^'' (Saves yas from my awfulness...^^)
Since I dont have a microphone (mine's busted...>.<), she'll bring hers to my house. We'll probably do the recording tommorow if we have any freetime!^_^~ You'll have me and my friend's recording. And we'll try a duet too!^O^

EDIT: We were busy, so we'll do it next Saturday!^_^''
« Last Edit: August 28 2006, 09:08 pm by EuphoriaBliss »

IOU *cookie* to:

Forum Family:
Moon Li - Onee-chan!^_^~

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #57 on: August 27 2006, 01:17 am »
Oh, wow!!! That's so so great to hear! I look forward to listening to the both of you! Hope you guys have fun! ^^