AuthorTopic: [TRC] Episode 25: The Ultimate Game  (Read 16859 times)

Offline Kay Hearts

• *Nyan~!*
  • Big Fan
  • I´m a cute penguin ^-^
Re: [TRC] Episode 25: The Ultimate Game
« Reply #20 on: October 12 2005, 12:39 am »
I liked this episode. Not as much "movement" as I wished for but they almost never reach that point actually so I´ll stick to the fact that is was better than last and that everyone looked fine.

Looking forward to next chapter since it´s supposed to be all new and non-related to the manga. Also because "bad-girl" is appearently fighting O_o

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #21 on: October 12 2005, 01:13 am »
That preview left me crying in confusion.

But here's the thing. That so called wish they are referring to, who says Sakura is going to get it? maybe they are just contemplating. like Kurogane said "I would wish to go back to my own world." it could be a reference to the Dimensional witch.
but what i don't get is the world they are in. it's not Clow country, is it? though those are the creepy soldiers that appeared in Clowcountry. but the gang could've ended up in a world where those soldiers live too, or Fei wong could've sent the soldiers there too.
and if there really is a second season, does it mean that this is a filler episode, kinda like episode 16, and the second season will start with that cool world with the tornado and bunnyrabbits?

okay, i'll shut up now. me and my crazy theories...

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Keruberus

• New Fan
  • Great Clamp Fan!!
« Reply #22 on: October 12 2005, 10:40 am »
Well, I think that will be a second season, but I also think that the meeting of Syoran's group and Fei Wong Reed was kinda premature. Reading the manga till not so far from here, they didn't know who was the one interfering on their trip. So now that they will know, I think they will be more aware of the strange situations that have been happening since the beggining. I can't wait to the next episode!!!
Keruberus

Offline KatanaJon

• Good Fan
  • Super.
« Reply #23 on: October 12 2005, 11:20 am »
If they were gonna end the series with the next episode, they probably would have ended Outo eariler and used 3 or 4 episodes for an ending.

Offline bLuetopaz

• .::the illuminating heart::.
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #24 on: October 12 2005, 03:13 pm »
well.. this episode was ok~

cant really stand Seishirou-san.. he's bad here (because he escaped with Sakura's feather) but on the other hand, he's too cool to be hated... :hehe: so its more of a love/hate.

its also sad that this is the 2nd last episode of the season.. *sigh* why cant we have more! :(

Forum Family:
Little bro: Tooya_Mizuki
Little sis: fisah :: lika-chi :: Starfire :: sofiacardcaptors :: Angelic-Essence :: Ruby Chan :: -=kuro_woof=- :: cardcaptors_ria :: Fai :: babypigggy :: .HACk//kite//shUgO
Cousin: Ralea :: CherryandWolfLover :: Zeldi :: yume-chan
---

Offline Bao_Nhia_Yang

• Great Fan
« Reply #25 on: October 13 2005, 08:38 am »
this episode was sooo...  hm.. i don't know the word for it..   but it was good.. :)...  i thought they wouldn't leave until the end of the 26th show.. but it does seem like the 26th one is a filler with a really good point to it.. i wanna know what sakura's wish is.. it's gonna be really interesting! :D

but six months in between??  it's been six months already? *sigh*.. didn't seem too long since it came out!! but now that i think of it.. THAT'S A LONG TIME!! ;_;*sniff sniff*

Offline WickedArtist

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #26 on: October 13 2005, 11:32 am »
I think folks are reading a little too much into the 26th preview. It will be pretty (or very) disappointing to see the series being wrapped up like that, but I truly doubt they will be. We only caught a glimpse of a few millisecond scenes from that episode, so I wouldnt jump into conclusions too quickly (trying to relax everyone down before they get panicked  :wink:).

Considering there are going to be three, very distant (too distant) seasons to the series (as word goes), there should be a strong season-ender to wrap up the current season. I expect (and hope) that the seasons will carry on in the second and third seasons, and wont kill the series in the next episode, and also hope nothing will be horribly ruined in the plot. I try not to compare between the series and the manga (as that's bound to cause unjustified disappointments), but I also hope the series will keep following its general course.

This are only my thoughts on the matter, of course, and I hope I'm right and we're not getting any horrid storyline twist or a final episode, but only an appropriately dramatic ending for the first season. Only a few days will tell (and then six months... what are they thinking?!  :()

As for the 25th episode, which is really the topic here, I loved it, as much as I loved the entire Outo/Edonis part of the series. That's pretty much all there's to say about it. Seishirou gets on my nerves, taking Sakura's feather like that, hope Syaoran will kick his butt next time they see each other. The S&S moments were touching, especially when Sakura realizes how important she is to Syaoran and that she feels the same way. Their relationship seem to have gotten a lot of attention here, as opposed to the manga where Sakura was unconcious all that time, and I think this is a good thing. I love seeing just how close they are getting again (but they are still too slow, just like in CCS  :wink:).

Anyway, that's all I got to say. This seems to be a pretty big episode, what with all the strays from the manga, and the 26th episode preview which seems to have put everyone to panick and got more attention than the real episode itself. We'll just have to wait and see what is going to happen, and have our evil expectations shattered into a reasonable (and hopefully good) season-ending episode (fingers crossed).

Offline miharu_yuki

« Reply #27 on: October 15 2005, 06:20 pm »
yea... i do hope Tsubasa continues... it would be horrible if they just kill it like in Fruits Basket... where they just kill the anime just when the dark mysteries were getting exciting  :cry:

Offline SandSLover

• Big Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #28 on: October 16 2005, 01:17 am »
finally i was able to watch ep 25- its gd to me! the 2nd last episode was cool- i thought there was a lot of action which was cool- tho i wished they extended the fight between syaoran and sei-chans a tad bit more, thought syaoran reaching for the feather was dramatic- i loved that- it made me feel very sad that he was unable to get the feather i think bee train brought that across. cos hints frm orhura (think i spelt her name wrong) was cool, was that in the manga? anyways- looks like S+S relationship is developing in the direction i hope its going to! Mokana had to interrupt syaoran when he was going to say sumthing to sakura- what was he going to say???!!!!  :keke: :keke:

anyways- fye being a protective older brother to sakura was sweet, and impatient kurogane is always  fun to watch as well as his fighting stances! as fye wud say- cool, kuro-wan-wan!  :greengrin:

the last ever episode of season 1- seems to be looking gd judging frm the preview! yippee!! fighting fei-wong's henchman? hmmm...... come out ep 26- i wanna see!  :hello2:
"There are no such things as coincedences, only inevitability"

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #29 on: October 16 2005, 01:30 am »
Heh... Chitose flying around in her little basket amused me for some reason. ^^:; And damn... but it took Syaoran forever to climb up that roller coaster. Why couldn't he just run up the tracks? XD

Otherwise I thought this episode was great. The whole "we're gonna fight to protect Edonis and risk our lives" was cool hero stuff. ^_^; And the Syaoran/Ryuuoh goodbye was better than I expected... and Sakura's salute - kawaii! ^^ And Kurogane was Awesome as always.

When Syaoran jumped toward Sei for the first time, and Ryuuoh wonders if he hit him, Fai says "Iie". And for some reason I loved his expression and tone of voice, even though it was only one word. That was probably my favorite moment. Yes, I'm crazy. Serious Fai is too cool.

Next episode looks... interesting. I don't mind if they stray from the manga, as long as they do it well. So we have yet to see if that'll happen. But I'm excited to *finally* get to see Xing Huo in some action, instead of just standing at Fei Wong's side for 11 chapters.
« Last Edit: October 16 2005, 04:36 am by Pikari »

Offline hyrodante

• Smile for me
About Episode 25
« Reply #30 on: April 29 2006, 02:18 pm »
Nearing the end of ep 25 when Mokona is about to teleport everyone, arent Kurogane and Mokona's real body's in the sleeping capsules? How could they have teleported without their real bodies? Did anyone notice that aswell? I just thought it was a bit wierd even though an amazing episode :hello2:.
Smile for me

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #31 on: April 29 2006, 02:51 pm »
Well, in episode 24, they disappeared from the time capsules and then re-appeared along with everyone else in Fairy Park sometime later. Don't know why it was that way for them, but yeah. ^^''
Icon made by animeneko_chan @ lj.com

Forum Family

Fai and Zeldi are my cousins.
Sayora Chan is my onee-chan.
KuroPuppy and Tooya_Mizuki are my Onii-chans.
aishiteru is my Imoto-chan
suu_no_clover is my  Imoto-chan/Yin.
Lexi is my cat.