AuthorTopic: Anything Harry Potter (Looks for Spoilers!!!)  (Read 20791 times)

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
Re: Anything Harry Potter (Looks for Spoilers!!!)
« Reply #20 on: April 28 2006, 09:52 am »
I was more touched when Sirius died. Sirius was like a father figure to Harry, and that was sad. I was expecting Dumbledore to die sooner or later. Because i knew that in the final book, somehow, harry won't have Dumbledore's protection anymore, and that will give him the will to fight Voldemort.

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

moezychan

« Reply #21 on: April 28 2006, 11:11 am »
I was more touched when Sirius died. Sirius was like a father figure to Harry, and that was sad. I was expecting Dumbledore to die sooner or later. Because i knew that in the final book, somehow, harry won't have Dumbledore's protection anymore, and that will give him the will to fight Voldemort.

Very good analysis Ralea-chan. Harry truly has to grow up sometime, so it might as well be now. Still makes me cry though knowing that Dumbledore is dead  :cry:

Offline ~Namine~

• Broken in Time
  • Great Fan
  • "Beloved One"
« Reply #22 on: April 28 2006, 11:28 am »
yea when I saw that he died I go so upset, it was like he wasnt even a chr in the series for very long ;  ; and who was harry to depend on, it was as much of a shocker for me when dumbldore died too, oh and I hope harry and ginny end up together, he alaways watched out for her, and she had a thing for him from the beginning ^^
Here is my lovely dA (Deviantart) site come see!!!
http://www.Namine-sky.deviantart.com

--------------------------------------------------
"Sometimes we dont do things, we want to do for of fear others will know we want to do them"
-------------------------------------------------

~*~*~ My Forum Family ~*~*~
Wonderful and loving Husband: Foxspellcaster
My cute adorable younger sissy: Ashlee (<3 she's Kawaii)
My cute and lovely little sissy: hack.<3.fly

Offline Ralea

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #23 on: April 28 2006, 07:48 pm »
Ahem. <--Avid Harry+Luna shipper

I dunno, I never really liked the Harry+Ginny thing since..well, Ginny had all those guys before, and, to be frank, that's the type of girl I hate. Harry + Hermione is good too, but I think J.K. is really gonna make Ron+Hermione canon.

So it's really Harry v.s. Voldemort one-on-one this time. Go Harry! *waves banner with Harry's name on it*

~Forum family~                                             

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #24 on: April 28 2006, 11:39 pm »
*joins in with Ralea*

Ya, when I was reading the 6 book, it was around 2 am, (I read the book in 28 hours), well anyway, I so tired that I couln't stop crying when I read that Dumbledore is died I was like, "How could you snape, you *blocks the real words for young viewers*, ahh I shall kill you!".
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline ~Namine~

• Broken in Time
  • Great Fan
  • "Beloved One"
« Reply #25 on: April 29 2006, 01:55 am »
I also didnt like it very much that the whole Harry-ginny thing came out of nowhere, I mean it was like all of a sudden they where together, I think J.K.Rowling should have given us hints earlier on in the book so we would have atleast exspected or hoped it would happen.

"Sometimes we dont do things, we want to do for of fear others will know we want to do them"

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #26 on: April 29 2006, 02:15 am »
I also didnt like it very much that the whole Harry-ginny thing came out of nowhere, I mean it was like all of a sudden they where together, I think J.K.Rowling should have given us hints earlier on in the book so we would have atleast exspected or hoped it would happen.
Well she kind of did. Even in the 5th book. He started feeling "odd" around her, and in the 6th book, he keep on saying to himself. "She is ron brother. nothing more". Then she started going out with other guys, and harry was really mad. But she was happy when she broke up with them. So there was big hints, and I really like the whole harry and ginny thing. Its really cute.
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy

moezychan

« Reply #27 on: April 29 2006, 04:23 am »
*joins in with Ralea*

Ya, when I was reading the 6 book, it was around 2 am, (I read the book in 28 hours), well anyway, I so tired that I couln't stop crying when I read that Dumbledore is died I was like, "How could you snape, you *blocks the real words for young viewers*, ahh I shall kill you!".

OMG! So did I! I only stopped reading the book once; when it was dinnertime! It took all my energy to finish the last chapter. I couldn't stop crying.

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #28 on: April 29 2006, 04:27 am »
OMG! So did I! I only stopped reading the book once; when it was dinnertime! It took all my energy to finish the last chapter. I couldn't stop crying.
Same here. I couldn't put it down. I brought it to the washroom with me, the dinner table, outside, every where. I couldn't stop reading it. Then around 2 am I stop. I couldn't read on. I couldn't believe it. He died, and snape. But after about 10mins of yelling *in my head* I read the rest.
center]

Forum Family

moezychan

« Reply #29 on: April 29 2006, 04:32 am »
Same here. I couldn't put it down. I brought it to the washroom with me, the dinner table, outside, every where. I couldn't stop reading it. Then around 2 am I stop. I couldn't read on. I couldn't believe it. He died, and snape. But after about 10mins of yelling *in my head* I read the rest.

That's how it was for me. I had to force myself to read through my tears. Not as easy as it sounds. I really couldn't believe it. It didn't convince me until they had the funeral that Dumbledore was dead.

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #30 on: April 29 2006, 04:37 am »
That's how it was for me. I had to force myself to read through my tears. Not as easy as it sounds. I really couldn't believe it. It didn't convince me until they had the funeral that Dumbledore was dead.
Same here. But I wonder who took the locket. The one that dumbledore and harry got before he died. I wonder who is R.A.B....my brother and I can't think of who he is. Its been bugging since I read that part of the book.
center]

Forum Family

Offline Ralea

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #31 on: April 29 2006, 10:44 am »
Good thing I was one of the few who read the book earlier. After a day in our school, someone was reading HBP, then exclaimed "No! Dumbledore can't die!" There was a general explosion after that. ^_^

R.A.B.

Guess: Regulus Black

Right?

~Forum family~                                             

Offline ~Namine~

• Broken in Time
  • Great Fan
  • "Beloved One"
« Reply #32 on: May 02 2006, 02:00 am »
thats the same for me, i couldnt believe it, I had to re-read it over and over again to make sure I wasnt seeing things, and this whole wave of shock just swept over me o.O;; and I get like that with any book I like, i tend to just bring it everywhere I would sometimes get yelled at in class when i would read instead of doing my work xD I love reading so much, especially Harry Potter!!

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #33 on: May 05 2006, 04:16 am »
thats the same for me, i couldnt believe it, I had to re-read it over and over again to make sure I wasnt seeing things, and this whole wave of shock just swept over me o.O;; and I get like that with any book I like, i tend to just bring it everywhere I would sometimes get yelled at in class when i would read instead of doing my work xD I love reading so much, especially Harry Potter!!
Same here. I couldn't beleive it. I heard that the next book is more about Dumbledore

Good thing I was one of the few who read the book earlier. After a day in our school, someone was reading HBP, then exclaimed "No! Dumbledore can't die!" There was a general explosion after that. ^_^

R.A.B.

Guess: Regulus Black

Right?
I don't think its Regulus Black. Maybe its some one who will help harry in the next book
center]

Forum Family

Offline Ando

• Just wasting my days...
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Ando's profile is a non-smoking area.
« Reply #34 on: May 05 2006, 05:53 am »
First of all, I need to say that I am a militant believer in Snape's goodness. The reason Dumbledore gave for trusting him was just too lame - even Harry pointed that out - and I can't in my wildest imagination picture Dumbledore pray for his life like he did and actually mean it. That would be so un-Dumbledore-ish. The two of them must have been putting up an act (I do think however, that Dumbledore as well as Sirius is lost to us forever). Besides, Snape is my favourite character close after Lupin, so I don't want to have to dislike him. :tongue:
I figured out that Dumbledore would die long before I opened the book, but although I had had the time to brace myself I felt a great urge to erase Snape from my favourite list at the moment of Dumbledore's death, but then I got a hold of myself. Snape for the win, forever. *nods*

It is a shame, however, that Dumbledore had to die just when we got to see some human sides of him instead of just the all-knowing, all-powerful incarnation of Santa that he appeared to be in the first books. Well, well, perhaps Malfoy will succeed him as character developener (is that even a word?) - don't you just love how Harry caught him crying in the boys' room?

I don't think its Regulus Black. Maybe its some one who will help harry in the next book

You know, I do think it is Regulus. Someone at another discussion board wrote that the German name of the Black family is Svaart, and there the initials given are R.A.S. In Dutch, Black is translated to Zwaart and there the initials are R.A.Z. And Regulus is the only Black remaining whose first name begins with R, isn't he?

Oh, and for you that still cling to the hope of Dumbledore's reappearing - here is an interesting link: http://www.dumbledoreisnotdead.com/
« Last Edit: May 05 2006, 08:18 am by Ando »
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #35 on: May 05 2006, 08:13 am »
You know, I do think it is Regulus. Someone at another discussion board wrote that the German name of the Black family is Svaart, and there the initials given are R.A.S. In Dutch, Black is translated to Zwaart and there the initials are R.A.Z. And Regulus is the only Black remaining whose first name begins with R, isn't he?
That is true. I may have to read over the book again. I found out, when rereading all the books that she gave out alot of hints for the six book. :lol:
center]

Forum Family

Offline ~Namine~

• Broken in Time
  • Great Fan
  • "Beloved One"
« Reply #36 on: May 05 2006, 11:06 pm »
I would have to say I agree, dumbldore did plea for his life and that was very un like him, maybe he sacraficed himself for Harry and Malfoy, and then having malfoy crying was a big surprise as well... I did cry when dumbldore died, I also cried when they switched actors in the thrid movie, I understand that the original guy passed away but he was so good at playing dumbldore and now the guy that plays him in the third movie on sucks, I dont like his acting at all he isnt dumbldoreish and I miss the old guy ; ;

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #37 on: May 05 2006, 11:10 pm »
I did cry when dumbldore died, I also cried when they switched actors in the thrid movie, I understand that the original guy passed away but he was so good at playing dumbldore and now the guy that plays him in the third movie on sucks, I dont like his acting at all he isnt dumbldoreish and I miss the old guy ; ;
Ya I agree too. I miss the old dumbldore, this one is a little more well how can I put this into words. Well lets say the old dumbldore is funny, nice, smart, funny, cool, and really sweet. The other guy is the totaly opposite to him. I know he died and every thing, but they should have found a guy who can play dumbldore the same way and repect the way he did dumbldore. They change dumbldore personally big time with this new guy
center]

Forum Family

Offline ~Namine~

• Broken in Time
  • Great Fan
  • "Beloved One"
« Reply #38 on: May 05 2006, 11:19 pm »
I agree this new guy acts all high and mighty when the old dumbldore was very wise and all knowing, but had compassion about his way, he was awesome and played dumbldore very well, I think they should change to a guy who is more like him, and I hate the way this new guy ties his beard in a bow or something ><

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #39 on: May 05 2006, 11:22 pm »
I agree this new guy acts all high and mighty when the old dumbldore was very wise and all knowing, but had compassion about his way, he was awesome and played dumbldore very well, I think they should change to a guy who is more like him, and I hate the way this new guy ties his beard in a bow or something ><
The bow would look cute. But ya they should have man the new guy act more like dumbldore and less like what he acts now. Becasue the next couple of movies are very imporant and it looks more on dumbldore and its cheerful ways. If they wreak the next couple of moves I'm going down there are killing them all

*takes out a big wand and starts blowing things up*
center]

Forum Family