AuthorTopic: [TRC Arc 2] Episode 1: The Dangerous Race  (Read 63599 times)

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
Re: [TRC Arc 2] Episode 1: A Dangerous Race
« Reply #40 on: May 01 2006, 01:11 am »
I just watched it on youtube and kyaaaa~! I loved it sooo much!
Syaoran was sooo cool in this episode XD He made so many funny faces, lol. I especially loved the one after he touched Sakura's hand. That was such a cute scene!
and Sakura said hoeee...I loved that!

One thing that bugged me was how Syaoran crash landed... so what is he gonna use now? Gotta buy a new machine? and he came out with barely some scratches.... but then again, it's anime world  :heh:

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #41 on: May 01 2006, 01:56 am »
For the last time...

THE SECOND SEASON IS NOT LICENSED!!!

Yet...

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #42 on: May 01 2006, 01:56 am »
technically its NOT licensed...technicaly only season 1 and the movie are.
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #43 on: May 01 2006, 01:57 am »
For the last time...

THE SECOND SEASON IS NOT LICENSED!!!

Yet...

waiii, then i can use the 2nd Season for my forumproject!!! :)

here's the subbed ep

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S11Z7K9R
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline excel

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #44 on: May 01 2006, 02:25 am »
Did anyone else notice the big floating Kero-doll?
You can see it right before the ending starts. At least it looks pretty close to Kero, more than the other bears in this Piffle world.

Offline Anna

• Kupo?
« Reply #45 on: May 01 2006, 02:31 am »
http://www.animesuki.com/
Anime Suki has the subs!

Offline bie liao

• Bishie of the moment : back on my Kamui spree
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #46 on: May 01 2006, 02:44 am »
Waii, finally finished downloading and Z.O.M.G.

OP: I loved it!  It had AWESOME fighting scenes, though (like I said before) the random princess Sakura threw me off a bit, with all the really cool swordfighting and kicking action going on around her.  I liked the shadow idea, though.  No idea where it came from, but its cool!

Episode: ...^ ^;; ah, if you guys could see me now.  I'm squealing so hard that I'm going to have to seem monotonous on here or you all will freak out!  It was a great opening episode.  It gave details, it gave one of the sweetest moments between S/S and a promise.  I mean, I immediately (stupidly) thought for a moment they'd reach over and do a pinky promise, just like CCS Sakura and Syaoran.  And I can so get used to Maaya Sakamoto-san as Tomoyo.  It seemed to fit perfectly, like that's how CCS Tomoyo would sound grown up.  I like it.

ED: Sadly, I don't like the ending scenes as much as the first season.  I like the song, but the scenes kinda throw me off, specially Fai-chan.  I DO like seeing Syaoran standing next to his little kid self, and then kneeling and looking like he'd like to touch his head.  I think that's sweet and insightful.  The song, however, is nothing less than expected of Sakamoto-san.

Overall, they couldn't have started the new season better.
[ - Without a p a s t, and unable to see the f u t u r e, I am here in the p r e s e n t, believing in m y s e l f. - ]

The smile her highness gave me was so warm.  Just looking at it, I felt a warmth in my own chest.  I thought that I always, always wanted to see her smile. - Syaoran, TRC Volume 4

[ -  F o r u m  F a m i l y  - ]
Little sis - hikari_blaze ; babypigggy ; Okamirei ; wishingstarx
Big sis - Moon Li ; lilaznrycegurl ; Shiunu  ; Aya-chan
Aunt - pretty
Cousin - *+chibiwings+* ; Cherry-chan

My NEW Photobucket Account with never before seen graphics!

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #47 on: May 01 2006, 02:54 am »
Did anyone else notice the big floating Kero-doll?
You can see it right before the ending starts. At least it looks pretty close to Kero, more than the other bears in this Piffle world.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that is the mascot from Angelic layer.

Hey, has Icchan appeared yet? I haven't seen him yet, and he's so cute!

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #48 on: May 01 2006, 02:58 am »
Actually, I'm pretty sure that is the mascot from Angelic layer.

Hey, has Icchan appeared yet? I haven't seen him yet, and he's so cute!

icchan....nope, hasn't appeared yet
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline silvertsukuyomi

• New Fan
  • oooh...it matches that pink layout.
« Reply #49 on: May 01 2006, 03:25 am »
Opening: I really liked this one.  The fighting scenes were just really nice.
Ending: hmm... the animation was good.  But I think that it'll take me some time to get used to the song itself.

Episode: OMG Sakura did indeed say "hoee" and Tomoyo was indeed all giddy and stuff.  I squealed in delight everytime.  And still am.  And the Sakura x Syaoran moment was priceless! [/fangirl]
Show content
Anywho, I love how it seems like Sakura's getting to be more intuitive about things and even asked Yuko about the price she had to pay and then yuuko saying that she didn't need to know about it.  lol that was great!

Offline Sheepworld

• New Fan
  • What? What? What?
« Reply #50 on: May 01 2006, 04:04 am »
Did anyone notice that they added Keefer and Charme in with the racers? The episode itself was pretty good but I do hope that they will go backto Shurano

I love this new opening, it's so lively and upbeat. The ending...okay. The song is good but light purple is so not Fai's colour. ><
Go! Go! GO!

Offline Soulkeeper

• hey
« Reply #51 on: May 01 2006, 05:32 am »
I loved the first episode =D Sakura and Syaoran are so cute :3

I didn't catch the part where sakura said hoee though? I'll have to go back and see that part.. xD

>_< now I have to wait another week for the next one but I can't wait!! <3
« Last Edit: May 01 2006, 07:14 am by Soulkeeper »

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #52 on: May 01 2006, 05:41 am »
Hehe, the episode was really kawaii! I squealed the whole time! The part where Syaoran put his hand on Sakura's (I know it's not THAT big a deal) made me go "hayyyaaaannn"! I nearly fell off my seat! And everyone looked really good. The OP and ED were really good, I love the songs! Ah... this episode was like a breath of fresh air. I'm really, really looking forward to the next Ep.
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

moezychan

« Reply #53 on: May 01 2006, 05:48 am »
Hehe, the episode was really kawaii! I squealed the whole time! The part where Syaoran put his hand on Sakura's (I know it's not THAT big a deal) made me go "hayyyaaaannn"! I nearly fell off my seat! And everyone looked really good. The OP and ED were really good, I love the songs! Ah... this episode was like a breath of fresh air. I'm really, really looking forward to the next Ep.

I really think that part was a big deal because it was the first time Syaoran actually blushed in an episode! I was so thrilled! Hanyaan  :inlove: I think I'm going to like Season Two way better than Season One! More fast-played and it had the same kind of humor that CCS had! I really missed Tomoyo-chan! She really is a refreshing change to the dark and moody episodes.

I have nothing wrong with moodiness, I thrive on it, but for it to be like that in every episode is tiring, and depressing. About time Tsubasa contained some humor.

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #54 on: May 01 2006, 05:56 am »
Exactly! And I was really ecstatic to see Tomoyo-chan, it brought back to many happy memories of her "kawaii" ways!
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #55 on: May 01 2006, 08:53 am »
AAHHHH, i just watch it finally. Its so cute, and a bit sad, and aahhh. I can't help it. I don't know what to say ^_^
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Rika Iiyumi

« Reply #56 on: May 01 2006, 09:03 am »
current state after watching: -crying tears of joy in corner-

OP: I LOVED THIS SONG Kotani Kinya-sama was actually kinda tolerable in this ^^. The shadow thing was a great idea, but I think it was more appropriate for Syaoran than anybody else...NEE?! XD And the random Sakura thing was um...well I really liked it ^^ it added prettiness to the fighting around her XD that's how I look at it anyway...^^;;;

EP: i.cannot.believe.that.they.skipped.two(er three).entire.worlds. I was like NANDESTE?!! when i saw it ^^ but then I remember that Tomoyo-sama was in this world, so I went all floaty and decided to bear with it ^^ (Maaya Sakamoto-sama does Tomoyo's voice, but it didn't even sound like Sakamoto-sama...). I didn't like how they included Charnel and Keefer with the other racers, but it's not like it would jeopardize the entire series ^^ so I gave up. But I didn't like how they decided to scrap the original 'smoke near the end of the finish line' part that CLAMP had and decided to go with the 'engine overheated and blew up' part. It TOTALLY took away from the 'Ohmigod it all depends on Sakura now!"  :sad5: Sakura needs a little spotlight too y'know! XD And the part where 'Syaoran walks away from the fire mostly unscathed and is stared at by everybody' kinda made me sad...it was WAY too original and made me feel embarrassed...(i have no idea why)...
oh yea i forgot about the hand part! ^^ it was kinda...erm....well it was cute...but...well when i saw it i was like  -_- and skipped ahead a bit ^^ i don't like those kind of scenes for some reason..even if it is between the number 1 couple in CLAMP!  :keke:

ED: I LOVED THIS SONG. It has just become my Number 1 Favorite Maaya Sakamoto song of all time! (next to Kodoku and Loop ^^) I loved how the big Syaoran bent down to the small Syaoran (although it needed to be clearer ^^) and the little Fai and Kurotan were KAWAII (although i hope they confirmed it with CLAMP-sensei first....gr.....-will kill if they didn't-) i wasn't amazed with the Sakura pics in this ED, except for the first one ^^ her wings were kinda weird though o_o

-must find songs-

the second season is looking to be much better than the first season anyway ^^

*looks up at post* OOPS sorry for long post ^^ i rant a lot...
« Last Edit: May 01 2006, 09:53 am by Rika Iiyumi »

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #57 on: May 01 2006, 09:11 am »
OMG!  I think I almost died from all the squeeing I did during this episode!

First, the opening animation was excellent (I prefer the song to Blaze too).  Yes, I noticed the 'Fay leaning on Kurogane' part right at the beginning too ::kurofayfangirl::.  In fact, I stopped the episode and watched it again...several times!  I like how Kuro-rin doesn't even look put out by it, in fact, he looks quite cheerful!  Sakura looks beautiful in her scenes too.  It contrasted well with the others fighting.

Syaoran was emmensly adorable during the whole episode (his animation was DEFINITELY up SEVERAL notches), especially when
Show content
he blushed and made the promise with Sakura and announced to her he had managed to keep it
.  He is the major reason for me squeeling!

Kurogane was HOT in this episode.  I don't drool over manga/anime guys (after all, they are just ink on paper/cel art), but his animation was HOT!  I don't know if it was the clothes (which were cool) or the improved animation (he looks younger than in season 1, more matching with his age) but I heartly approve!  HOT!

Fay was prettyful like always, and I especially like the way he looked when he went serious when
Show content
talking about Ashura
.  It was disconcerting that Kurogane brought
Show content
Ashura
  up before the Shurano arc but hopefully it won't mess up the timeline.  [edit]  Just as a side note...his clothes were VERY gay!  If Clamp weren't trying to tell us something when they designed his clothes then I don't know WHAT they were doing! [/edit]

Sakura...kawaii desu yo!!!  LOL!  She has had the biggest improvement on her animation IMHO.  I think the animation studio took a good lesson from the movie animators.  
Show content
HOE!!!!!!
  LOL!

Tomoyo...maybe it's because she acts so much like Tomoyo from CCS, in this episode, that I am expecting her to look and sound more like CCS!Tomoyo, but I wasn't impressed with her.  Don't get me wrong, I love Maaya Sakamoto but she doesn't sound like Iwao Junko, and Iwao Junko is firmly ingrained in my mind as Tomoyo.  I wish they had gotten Iwao-sensei to voice Tomoyo.  She's an excellent singer too, so she could have done ED songs also.  Her animation is the worst of the lot, also.  She looks less like Tomoyo than she has in previous appearances and doesn't even match manga!Tsubasa!Tomoyo too well.  Her personality is spot on, however, and it's good to see her fangirling Sakura again.

Episode:  I liked the pace, and I understand why they put this arc at the beggining of the season.  It includes most of the characters we met from last season, so it acts as a bridge to cover the gap.  The bunny world would have made an incredibly boring season opener so they had to put something else ahead and the Shurano arc has too many serious undertones to be used to open the second season.  I DO hope they use the rest of the timeline in the correct order though.  I'm not sure about how some things were transferred from the manga but I'll wait until the arc is over before passing judgement.

Ending:  OMG!  CHIBI!FAY and CHIBI!KURO-RIN!  ::fangirls::  ::faints::  

::cough::  Anyway, loved the animation...very beautifully done.  I like the song too, but I need to hear a full version before it gets as much (or maybe more) love than Loop.

Chibi!Fay and Chibi!Kuro-rin!  That makes the whole season for me!  I will watch the ED for each episode diligently!  I can't wait for the Rekord arc now!

Selenity

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #58 on: May 01 2006, 09:14 am »
heh, the funniest part IMO was
Show content
when sakura crashed her flyer into kurogane and Fai's flyers at night. when syaron was teaching her how to drive it.
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline oneofthethree

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #59 on: May 01 2006, 09:43 am »
Opening - I loved the opening, I thought the opening for season one was good, this beats it BY FAR! I really really liked the shadow thing, much more fast paced,  and the song, lol I like it!

episode - Ok, they skipped how many worlds? Then they're already in the race! What!??? They just cut oh ( flips scanlations) how many manga? I don't know, they might come back to those worlds, they might not. But as for a fast paced opening it rocked! It was just as fast paced as the season one opening, not to mention have much much better animation.
The closing,  I thought it so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! I actually mistook fai for sakura at first, but then realized, wait they already showed her so it must be fai.... lol then who's that little kid? Kuragone? Eh??? I haven't read that far in the manga so I don't know. lol I only read up to piffle world which is where the series starts. So anything they do beyond here is beyond me, but it looks sooooooooooooooooo goooood!
I can't wait for next Week!
and thus I dream, imagination is the key.