AuthorTopic: DN Angel  (Read 6228 times)

Offline charcoalz

• Obsessed Fan
  • onew <3
Re: DN Angel
« Reply #20 on: May 29 2006, 01:52 pm »
i'm currently watching it =)
it's extremely addicting....i really like the characters, and the style is really nice
i really like this series, hehe

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forum Family <3
itoko-san: Pretty, Okamirei
onee-san: Møon Li
futago-san: kudan

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #21 on: May 30 2006, 01:51 am »
The art in the manga really seems to improve. Has anyone noticed that? Daisuke seems to have less spikes in his hair...

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #22 on: May 30 2006, 02:24 am »
The art in the manga really seems to improve. Has anyone noticed that? Daisuke seems to have less spikes in his hair...
Your right. I kind of notice, but I though that it was becasue he was getting older.  :sweatdrop:

He is so cute, that daisuke ^^
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline kirbycat89

• Smile :D
« Reply #23 on: May 31 2006, 10:35 am »
Uah! I really loved this series and I still do, but I wish Sugisaki-sensei would just drop her other works and finish this one  T_T

Although I do like Laggon Engine.....

But still! I want her to finish D N Angel first, we're on volume 10 and the last time I checked she was working on 12. Tokyopop is being evil and not releasing book 11 and who knows when they will?

Is there anybody who can tell me when it is or what Sugisaki-sensei is working on right now? Please? *begs*
*At a Store*

Employer: Excuse me, miss?
Me: Huh? Yeah?
Employer: You wouldn't happen to be the lost teenager  that some lady, that looks like you, is looking for. Are you?
Me: No, because I'm not lost. I'm here by the Milk section in a grocery store talking to you. I know exactly where I am.
Employer: Er....okay...thanks....*starts to walk off*
Me: Oh but! Do you know where the lady, who looks like me, is? I don't know where she is. I believe she's lost....
Employer: ........

Offline bie liao

• Bishie of the moment : back on my Kamui spree
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #24 on: May 31 2006, 10:39 am »

I have definitely noticed that.  I adore Daisuke, but at first his hair annoyed me.  I wondered if it was even possible to have hair like that, even with gel.  But I still love him.

I watched the anime and wondered if it was possible to be more annoyed with Risa than I was.
[ - Without a p a s t, and unable to see the f u t u r e, I am here in the p r e s e n t, believing in m y s e l f. - ]

The smile her highness gave me was so warm.  Just looking at it, I felt a warmth in my own chest.  I thought that I always, always wanted to see her smile. - Syaoran, TRC Volume 4

[ -  F o r u m  F a m i l y  - ]
Little sis - hikari_blaze ; babypigggy ; Okamirei ; wishingstarx
Big sis - Moon Li ; lilaznrycegurl ; Shiunu  ; Aya-chan
Aunt - pretty
Cousin - *+chibiwings+* ; Cherry-chan

My NEW Photobucket Account with never before seen graphics!

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #25 on: May 31 2006, 11:25 am »
At first, she only seemed to like Dark for his looks. -__- How shallow. She really seems to be falling in love with him for real... But I still hate her. She's quite shallow...

I'm more of a Dark/Riku supporter and Satoshi/Daisuke. <3 *hides from any flames* o_o