AuthorTopic: St. Tail  (Read 3790 times)

Offline minty

• New Fan
St. Tail
« on: April 18 2006, 01:43 pm »
Has anyone read the manga or watched the anime St Tail by Megumi Tachikawa?? Where can I find scans for this manga or where can I download it??

Offline D.J.P

• Sakura is Mine!!
  • Administrator
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
Re: St. Tail
« Reply #1 on: April 18 2006, 01:50 pm »
Start placing topics in the right place.

Moved to Anime & Manga
-- 'Expect the unexpected' -- Keroberos (Cardcaptor Sakura) --
-- To err is human; to really foul things up takes a computer. --
Robin Sena's Card Sets: Download Here (Last Updated: 12th May 2006 10.10PM AEST)
------------------------------------------------
I host this domain, be nice :) and Read the Forum Rules!
Avatar made by Sofiacardcaptors. Signature image by Bluetopaz
 My WoW Characters | Support CapturedWings.net | Web-Hosting Now Available

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #2 on: April 18 2006, 08:27 pm »
Go here if you want episode downloads.

Kaitou no Sekai

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline minty

• New Fan
« Reply #3 on: April 26 2006, 02:55 am »
I just love St Tail!! She's so cute, don't you agree?  :)

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #4 on: April 27 2006, 04:11 pm »
Yeah, like a female Robin Hood. ^_^ This anime is really old.

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline minty

• New Fan
« Reply #5 on: April 30 2006, 05:19 am »
I know this anime is really old :sweatdrop: but...ok don't laugh at me...but I prefer the older anime series like Sailormoon, St Tail, CCS over the newer ones. Maybe I don't have much time to watch anime so I'm not most updated with the anime news :dodge: forgive me...that's why I don't post in the anime/media forum that often because I don't know the topics and I feel left out.  :(

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: April 30 2006, 07:30 am »
No worries...after all, the idea for the Anime & Manga forum is to discuss ALL[/b] anime and manga...regardless on how old or new it is. Heck, I've been collecting the Gatchaman series and that first aired 34 years ago.

So please...don't be afraid to post or start threads on the older shows...who knows, someone else here may have watched it as well and the next thing you know, you have a lively discussion thread :)

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline aymiahfayth

• Absolutely Fantastically Wonderful!
« Reply #7 on: April 30 2006, 08:00 am »
I've only read the manga but I absolutely love it! I went out and bought it because I liked it soooo much. Funny thing, is right after I read it, I watched Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne (the anime) for the first time. And they are kind of (not really but kind of) the same. It was a weird experiance at the moment to read a manga, and watch a completely different anime... Crazy. But I do love st. Tail, such a wonderful storyline, and soooooo cute!
"It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power."

"They say that guns dont kill people, people kill people. Well I think the gun helps. If you just stood there and yelled BANG, I dont think youd kill too many people. "

"Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win."

"Having the critics praise you is like having the hangman say you've got a pretty neck. "

Offline minty

• New Fan
« Reply #8 on: May 06 2006, 06:14 am »
I love both the manga and the anime of St Tail. It's such a lovely stories, her crush on the boy (sorry, don't know his name in English cuz I watched it in Chinese :tongue:) is one that many girls can relate to. I wish I have the whole collection of the manga and the anime. I know the ending and have seen it on anime, it's pretty much the same.  :)

Offline Robin Sena

• Now with 100% more fads!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #9 on: May 06 2006, 09:30 pm »
Ah, the legendary Saint Tail.

One of the first bishoujo anime I watched.

Well, YOU JUST HAVE TO TALK!
click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline minty

• New Fan
« Reply #10 on: May 07 2006, 02:45 am »
yes robin-sena! you are so right! st tail is indeed a legend!! I love her so much!!  :D

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
« Reply #11 on: May 07 2006, 01:08 pm »
I never seen a full episode or read a full chapter of manga, sadly... but I always thought she looked cute and cool XD

One time, when I was little, I small set of St. Tail sticker on the ground in a department store. I picked it up and kept it, I still have it, haha.

Offline Tenkuuken

• Angry Makai Knight coming through!
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #12 on: May 07 2006, 01:49 pm »
Yeah, I remember St. Tail... It's a really cute anime, but back then I was too busy watching sentai shows, so I never really noticed... She's a magician of sorts too, if I remember correctly...

Offline Tsuki-kun

• Big Fan
  • Awesome CSyao and RSyao!!!
« Reply #13 on: May 09 2006, 12:29 pm »
I used to watch it a really cute anime!! :P

Whatever cruelties this final moment may hold, these times that has passed will never fade - TRC Chapter 122

Offline sanlyn

• "A True Fan"
  • Neo-Angelique <3
« Reply #14 on: May 10 2006, 03:40 am »
St. Tail  i'd read its manga.  I borrowed it from my brother's friend. 
I also have some loose chapters of st. Tail serialized in nakayoshi magazine.  I am a big fan of nakayoshi mag.  i never throw it away even its old

I never finished the series but there is one particular episode that i still remember. 

Show content
Its about putting a lock in the roof top to wish for good luck for lovers.  I think this is one among japanese pop culture.   

Offline minty

• New Fan
« Reply #15 on: June 13 2006, 07:05 am »
I love the Nakayoshi magazine!! In fact, I like all the manga by the author of St Tail. She has also sketched+wrote Dream Saga and Cyber Idol Mink. I hav eonly read a few chapter of Cyber Idol Mink. They are both lovely series!! But personally, St. Tail is still my favourite!

St. Tail?i'd read its manga.?I borrowed it from my brother's friend.?
I also have some loose chapters of st. Tail serialized in nakayoshi magazine.?I am a big fan of nakayoshi mag.?i never throw it away even its old

I never finished the series but there is one particular episode that i still remember.n
Show content
Its about putting a lock in the roof top to wish for good luck for lovers.?I think this is one among japanese pop culture.?/SPOILER]