AuthorTopic: Cosplay, anyone?  (Read 8935 times)

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
Re: Cosplay, anyone?
« Reply #20 on: May 18 2006, 02:51 am »
By the way I'm in the middle of making my Azumanga Daioh cosplay costume, and I already finished the top, now all I need to do is make the skirt ^^

Here are some pics and I know the costume isn't that good because this was my first attempt at sewing and costume making.

The front
The back

That's more than I could ever do. Man, oh man. Me + Sewing = DISTASTER.

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline Sabrina

• Big Fan
« Reply #21 on: May 21 2006, 06:33 am »
Also, has anyone here cosplayed before ((just in general))? Did you enjoy it? Any tips on costume fabrics and things like that? ((I don't want to swelter.. O.O))
Here here! I have *counts* 3-4 times cosplay and autumn I'll cosplay two times or once.
First time were last year and I tryed cosplay Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach....it was very lame cosplay ^.^; (I have blond hair color not orange....*shame*)
Second were end of summer (last year too) and I was planning cosplay Hitsugaya from Bleach (I colored my hair white - really light grey) but then I didn't cosplayed in that con but I still have those clothes.
Third time were autumn (last year) I copslayed Klarth F. Lester from Tales of Phantasia (game, anime serie). There were little mistakes but it was the bestest cosplay what I have done...
Fourth were...summer (last year) when Star Wars episode 3 were in cinemas. I cosplay random-jedi :'D

Next time, end of summer (end of july) there is animecon here and there I'll cosplay Kurogane! (I haven't start do my clothes! Argh!) and other day I'll cosplay Hanataro from Bleach :D (or some random shinigami)

I really hope that I have time to do Kurogane's outfit in the summer (I'm interrailing middle of summer..around of Europe).
Life is out of here....

Offline Strawberry

• cRAzY fan
  • Strawberries Are Sweet
« Reply #22 on: June 02 2006, 06:24 am »
Thanks Bescter

I need help, because I want to cosplay as Riona from Final Fantasy VIII, but I don't have a picture of her full body. I only have pics of her up to her waist and was wondering if anyone here can give me pics of her from all angles as it would help me make her cosplay outfit. I want pics of Riona's full body of the front and back (and if possible the sides)

Lol, I decided to cosplay as Riona because people pointed out that I got the same hairstyle as her.

Thanks
Do NOT under estimate the powers of strawberries

Saikou Ni Happy! Forum / NERV Forum