AuthorTopic: CCS amvs  (Read 2645 times)

Offline oneofthethree

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
CCS amvs
« on: April 14 2006, 10:21 pm »
Hello all!
    I already gave this a little speal in the Tsu section but for those who don't usually go between, wanted to let you know that I too also make amvs. They can all be downloaded at www.animemusicvideos.org. Sorry to say you have to be a member, but it's free and they don't send you any type  of spam. ( otherwise I'd never join). Anywho's I'd appreciate any opinions, suggestions, comments ect. My username on animemusicvideos is spenceinspace.
I have mostly CCS amvs as it is - It's easier to make amvs to CCS than Tsu I find. ( more episodes mostly)
and thus I dream, imagination is the key.

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
Re: CCS amvs
« Reply #1 on: April 23 2006, 05:47 am »
So you have to be a member to join? >_< Aw man...

moezychan

« Reply #2 on: April 23 2006, 06:13 am »
So you have to be a member to join? >_< Aw man...

Daijoubu. You don't have to pay, and it's well worth it! I love AMV.org! It has such excellent music videos!

Offline oneofthethree

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #3 on: May 02 2006, 11:21 am »
I agree, there are litterly thousands of AMVs for the taking there. All you need to do is give them your email address and poof. About an hour or two later you can download anything. ( I was highly skeptical myself  because they wanted your email and I'm very loath to give to strange sites. ) But they don't send you anything . It's just great!
and thus I dream, imagination is the key.