AuthorTopic: CLAMP coming to the United States!  (Read 17012 times)

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
Re: CLAMP coming to the United States!
« Reply #20 on: April 15 2006, 04:24 pm »
Surely both My Lady and my sister-in-law can't leave me behind?! *cries* Yuki definitely will have to send me pics of herself as Kamui (*randomly remembers beautiful pic of Hinoto cosplayer Yuki sent her last night*) ^_^ And My Lady will have to send pics of her cosplaying too, if she cosplays.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #21 on: April 15 2006, 04:27 pm »
You're going, too!? OMG!! If I see you.. that'll be crazy!! Will you be cosplaying???

Yup!!! I plan on going the last two days since the first two overlapps with my flight back home from Texas but... YES! If we see each other, we've gotta take pictures! Or at least... of our arms or feet or something... XD

Argh... I was planning on cosplaying with another friend, but we have no idea who to cosplay as. (Is there anyone in Clamp-dom with long dark hair with no bangs?? Or something similar.) O_o;;

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #22 on: April 15 2006, 04:32 pm »
Yup!!! I plan on going the last two days since the first two overlapps with my flight back home from Texas but... YES! If we see each other, we've gotta take pictures! Or at least... of our arms or feet or something... XD

Argh... I was planning on cosplaying with another friend, but we have no idea who to cosplay as. (Is there anyone in Clamp-dom with long dark hair with no bangs?? Or something similar.) O_o;;

NOOO!! The LAST two days!? I'm going the first two!!! *kills self* OH THE IRONY!!! WHY?!?!? WHYYYY!?!??!

*calms down* GOD that sucks... T_T Maybe I'll try to go the third day.. and look for you.. through 30 thousand people... O.O

Anyway, there's the Snow Princess from Shirahime Syo! Or Tatra/Tarta from MKR! ((Don't remember which one doesn't have bangs.. but she's GORGEOUS!!)) Actually, Tatra/Tarta would be perfect if there's two of you, since there's two of them! XD They're sisters!
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #23 on: April 15 2006, 04:42 pm »
NOOO!! The LAST two days!? I'm going the first two!!! *kills self* OH THE IRONY!!! WHY?!?!? WHYYYY!?!??!

*calms down* GOD that sucks... T_T Maybe I'll try to go the third day.. and look for you.. through 30 thousand people... O.O

Anyway, there's the Snow Princess from Shirahime Syo! Or Tatra/Tarta from MKR! ((Don't remember which one doesn't have bangs.. but she's GORGEOUS!!)) Actually, Tatra/Tarta would be perfect if there's two of you, since there's two of them! XD They're sisters!

OMG. *dies* How can that be?!?! T___T I want to meet Yuki-chan!! (Curse you, you family reunion in Texas! Curse yooou!) Ah, that'd be so wonderful if you could go on the third day. Or maybe I could find some way to fly home a day earlier...? *.*

Ooh! Those are good ideas! Especially Tatra and Tarta. (Oh God, I'd have to start working soon...)

Getting slightly back on topic... I hope CLAMP will be there all four days. For everyone's sake. o.o

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #24 on: April 15 2006, 04:57 pm »
OMG. *dies* How can that be?!?! T___T I want to meet Yuki-chan!! (Curse you, you family reunion in Texas! Curse yooou!) Ah, that'd be so wonderful if you could go on the third day. Or maybe I could find some way to fly home a day earlier...? *.*

Ooh! Those are good ideas! Especially Tatra and Tarta. (Oh God, I'd have to start working soon...)

Getting slightly back on topic... I hope CLAMP will be there all four days. For everyone's sake. o.o

I wanna meet hooooshiii!!! TT_____TT

I hope one of the ideas works! I'll try to think of more! *puts thinking cap on, which is very dusty, mind you*

I hope they are, too! I mean, they HAVE to be with all the fans they have they'll never have time in only a day or two! O.O
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!