AuthorTopic: Forum Addict??  (Read 18292 times)

Offline minty

• New Fan
Forum Addict??
« on: April 01 2006, 08:30 am »
Hi,

I'd first like to say that I really like this forum not only because it's cute, members send quick replies and also, I have the general impression that the members here are nicer  :wink: I don't usually go to forums that often but I have been here so often since I joined these two days. I think I might be becoming addicted to it?  :tongue3:  :tongue:

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
Re: Forum Addict??
« Reply #1 on: April 01 2006, 08:32 am »
Yep. I join just a couple of months ago. I'm already addicted. hee. I board today. I have homework, but i can really do it. SoI ask help on the Home work board. I hope some one answer it those >_< this form, to me, Is one of the best!! GO CW!!!
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline wishingstarx

• ~//Kaze//~
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #2 on: April 01 2006, 08:39 am »
I joined about two weeks ago...and I think I'm addicted to it...(I already have 20hours and 26minutes) Plus, I come in everytime i have free time... ^_^

"Maybe the wind can take us, as it blows along."

Watashi no Forum Kazoku:
imouto-chan: Okamirei, suu_no_clover, Moonflower121, Star Wings
onee-san:  bie liao, Kumiko, minty, Aya-Chan, Shiunu, Ashlee, littlekitty, ~Emethyst~

Offline minty

• New Fan
« Reply #3 on: April 01 2006, 09:03 am »
Wow sounds cool! Let's keep this forum cool!!  :wink: And maybe make it even cooler!  :wink:

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #4 on: April 01 2006, 09:06 am »
I love this forum! It's my Internet Home <3 Yeah, I joined last summer, I remember it so clearly... I was eating a pink popsicle and search for TRC stuff when I saw this forum appear on google. I clicked it and here I am! I've been online for 6 Days and 21 Minutes! Wow! What can I say? I love it here!
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #5 on: April 01 2006, 09:08 am »
I just check how long I was on, 1 days, 13 hours and 26 minutes, WOW, I didn't know I was on that long. wow. My dad was right, I'm on the computer way too much, lol
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

moezychan

« Reply #6 on: April 01 2006, 09:33 am »
I used to be a forum addict, note my high post count  :sweatdrop: but anymore I've lost interest in it. There are rarely anymore posts, and I feel invisible. Not too many people care about me anymore. I'm not saying everybody, but I feel like this place is just a transition anymore.

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #7 on: April 01 2006, 10:15 am »
Moezy-chan! I care! You are NOT invisible! We care about you so much, we're all concerned and worried about you! :(
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #8 on: April 01 2006, 10:35 am »
I was when I first joined. However, I'm not anymore.
Icon made by animeneko_chan @ lj.com

Forum Family

Fai and Zeldi are my cousins.
Sayora Chan is my onee-chan.
KuroPuppy and Tooya_Mizuki are my Onii-chans.
aishiteru is my Imoto-chan
suu_no_clover is my  Imoto-chan/Yin.
Lexi is my cat.

Offline Strawberry

• cRAzY fan
  • Strawberries Are Sweet
« Reply #9 on: April 02 2006, 05:33 am »
I have joined too many forums (I'll say about over 30) and I am only active on those forums where everyone is friendly towards me ^^... I guess you can tell which forums I am active on lol. However the only disadvantage is that it puts me off doing my coursework....... >.<" must do coursework before forums lol.
Do NOT under estimate the powers of strawberries

Saikou Ni Happy! Forum / NERV Forum

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #10 on: April 02 2006, 05:35 am »
Ha, I'm a Forum Addict. ^^ 1000 posts!

I love this forum more than any other since everyone's a lot more nicer than some people at Serebii Forums.

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: April 02 2006, 07:55 am »
Used to spend lots of time here but not as much these days however I do check in here daily and let people know of my presence all the time  :D

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline minty

• New Fan
« Reply #12 on: April 13 2006, 01:54 am »
I have come to the conclusion that I am addicted to this forum. I haven't been coming here for the past few days (yes! only a few days...argh! school work is to be blamed! :hmp:) and I'm missing this forum sooooooooooooo much!!!!! Thanks everyone, for making my experience here so great! :D

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #13 on: April 13 2006, 10:56 am »
I also post a lot here more often but somehow a lot of people didn't became active anymore. Sad isn't it?

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline minty

• New Fan
« Reply #14 on: April 13 2006, 11:05 am »
I know...today I have been very shocked...because my topic was locked for some reason but I can't figure out why. I posted a topic under three categories and first someone got offended and told me off. :cry: I didn't intend it to be "spam", I just wanted to get more feedback, that's all. And two of them disappeared because I can't find them anymore and the remaining one was locked.  :(

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #15 on: April 13 2006, 11:19 am »
Actually, maybe the two of the lost threads could have been archived...

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #16 on: April 13 2006, 11:29 am »
I know...today I have been very shocked...because my topic was locked for some reason but I can't figure out why. I posted a topic under three categories and first someone got offended and told me off. :cry: I didn't intend it to be "spam", I just wanted to get more feedback, that's all. And two of them disappeared because I can't find them anymore and the remaining one was locked. :(

They've been archived. Is that the 'sakura scene' thread? You should've considered the help thread if you were looking for help. And you shouldn't have made multiplle topics in multiple boards that has the same name and topic. If you wanted more feedback, you should've waited.

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline Møon Li

• Aishiteru SyaorAndru <3
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #17 on: April 13 2006, 01:34 pm »
I'm addicted to forums since 2003 or 2004 :XD: but right now my two forums addictions are this and Heaven Palace.

When we love, we want to be better than we already are... and love makes us better"

♥ Syaoran Loves Me ♥

~*Forum Family*~
Daughters: Okamirei, Star Wings
Little sisters:pretty.sofiacardcaptors.babypigggy.TimeMachine.bie liao.charcoalz.kudan.Aya-Chan.Kairi.SailorYue.tsubasaHime199.EuphoriaBliss.nicole_shimun
Little brothers: 89757knight.Kouichi
Nieces: Moonflower121.hikari_blaze.Monse-chan.littlekitty
Cousins: Director of Music.aishiteru.

Møon LUNiTe CHRoNiCLE

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #18 on: April 13 2006, 03:32 pm »
I know...today I have been very shocked...because my topic was locked for some reason but I can't figure out why. I posted a topic under three categories and first someone got offended and told me off. :cry: I didn't intend it to be "spam", I just wanted to get more feedback, that's all. And two of them disappeared because I can't find them anymore and the remaining one was locked. :(
http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=2657.msg143232#msg143232

they were spam, multiple posts in multiple topics are spam. also you did it again in the Anime and Manga section. Keep to the help thread or the meaningless thread. But from what you are asking, just ask it IN the school thread made especially for the situation you are in. http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=1407.0

hope this helps and clears some things up ^^
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline minty

• New Fan
« Reply #19 on: April 14 2006, 01:13 am »
Sorry everyone, that my multiple posts of the same topic that caused all this drama. :cry: I'll make sure I be more careful with my posts from now on.   :sad5: