Poll

Do You Think There Should Be A Third Movie?

Yes! Of course!
63 (52.1%)
No way!
11 (9.1%)
It depends on the plot....
42 (34.7%)
I don't really care...hmph
5 (4.1%)

Total Members Voted: 110

AuthorTopic: Third Movie  (Read 39450 times)

Offline Tweety72913

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Re: Third Movie
« Reply #40 on: April 21 2005, 12:05 pm »
After I watched the last movie I was REALLY happy that they new their feelings for each other!!!! But I would really like to see Sakura and Syoaran older and being able to show their feelings for each other in public.!!(kissing anyone?!)

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #41 on: April 21 2005, 07:52 pm »
***But I would really like to see Sakura and Syoaran older and being able to show their feelings for each other in public.!!(kissing anyone?!)***

That's what TRC is for! :O)

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #42 on: April 22 2005, 04:15 am »
Hmm...but it would be great to see how other characters acted round them....

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Pure Heart

• ~I want to be with you all my life~
  • Great Fan
  • Vive tsubasa reservoir Chronicle^-^
« Reply #43 on: April 22 2005, 07:33 am »
O.O a third movie....if they will be one, i want to see them kissing, that will be the perfect scene about Sakura and Syaoran couple!
I always wanted to show you my feelings, but i never get the courage before...

Offline bLuetopaz

• .::the illuminating heart::.
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #44 on: April 22 2005, 08:24 am »
for me, i dont mind a third movie of CCS with whatever plot.. as long as there are Sakura, Syaoran, Kero and the rest.. its enough to my day a good one... *winks*
also, young kids like them should have a more 'adventurous' life.. 
therefore, even if its a not-so-good plot, i will still support it!

Forum Family:
Little bro: Tooya_Mizuki
Little sis: fisah :: lika-chi :: Starfire :: sofiacardcaptors :: Angelic-Essence :: Ruby Chan :: -=kuro_woof=- :: cardcaptors_ria :: Fai :: babypigggy :: .HACk//kite//shUgO
Cousin: Ralea :: CherryandWolfLover :: Zeldi :: yume-chan
---

Offline Sya0ran

• :: You're my Paradise ::
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • I love Syaoran!<3
« Reply #45 on: April 22 2005, 08:32 am »
I prefer to leave CCS as it is.  All we know is that Sakura's captured all the cards and that she and Syaoran can now finally be together.  ^^   There's nothing else we need to see or know, and if we all wanna see some kissing/hugging then that's what Tsubasa is around for.   :keke:  xP
"I am totally happy and not dangerous mostly."

Forum Family
Little Sis:  Babypigggy <3

Zephora.Net | Amourae.Com | TRC Fansite | SasuSaku Shrine | Myspace | Fanfics

Offline Pure Heart

• Great Fan
« Reply #46 on: April 23 2005, 01:10 am »
I prefer to leave CCS as it is. All we know is that Sakura's captured all the cards and that she and Syaoran can now finally be together. ^^ There's nothing else we need to see or know, and if we all wanna see some kissing/hugging then that's what Tsubasa is around for. :keke: xP
You made a great summary of the situation, xD

Offline Xiao Ying

• spell love? s-y-a-o-r-a-n..
  • Big Fan
  • I love SYAORAN..
« Reply #47 on: April 23 2005, 01:11 am »
nah.. definitely no third movie for me.. although they could have a SHORT movie after that scene with the jumping.. ^_^

but, maybe... if they would make a TRC movie.... okay!! go ahead!! ^____^

"Even if I do lose this feeling... I'll just fall in love with you again..."  - Syaoran-kun

"I'm just a kid.. and I have hardly any magic.. I always sleep in and I hate math.. I can't do anything right!"  - Sakura

Typical?

can you believe that i'm in love with an anime character?? - Xiao Ying

What will you do if suddenly the most precious person in your life wakes up and asks you "Who are you?".........ouch!

Offline Pure Heart

• Great Fan
« Reply #48 on: April 23 2005, 01:18 am »
i don,t think they will do a TRC movie becuase it's like CCS new story, it's like a movie, but it's a serie, loll

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #49 on: April 23 2005, 02:29 am »
Well, what about a movie with an alternate universe, when Syaoran lost all of his feelings for Sakura...? It could show how she tried to cope, and how she was chasing down a cure or something....

Actually, that would be a pretty cool series...

S + S bigger and better, with more chances to fall in lvoe than ever before!

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Pure Heart

• Great Fan
« Reply #50 on: April 23 2005, 10:40 pm »
Well, what about a movie with an alternate universe, when Syaoran lost all of his feelings for Sakura...? It could show how she tried to cope, and how she was chasing down a cure or something....

Actually, that would be a pretty cool series...

S + S bigger and better, with more chances to fall in lvoe than ever before!
yeay, that's sure at 100% ^-^  but they are already in love, they just don't say to each other><

Offline Xiao Ying

• Big Fan
  • I love SYAORAN..
« Reply #51 on: April 24 2005, 02:18 am »
what if the 2nd movie's ending was different? o_O... what if Syao-kun did lose his feelings for Sakura? probably like a fanfic or something?

"Even if I do lose this feeling... I'll just fall in love with you again..."  - Syaoran-kun

"I'm just a kid.. and I have hardly any magic.. I always sleep in and I hate math.. I can't do anything right!"  - Sakura

Typical?

What will you do if suddenly the most precious person in your life wakes up and asks you "Who are you?".........ouch!

Offline Bao_Nhia_Yang

• Great Fan
« Reply #52 on: April 24 2005, 03:44 am »
you all have great ideas... if ccs did have another movie or something... sakura will have to capture another card.. that's what the title "card captor sakura" is for.. means.. she's capturing cards.. and after all that is done... the story should be done too...  leave ccs as how it is.. since trc is out already :-D

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #53 on: April 24 2005, 06:46 am »
What if Syaoran's emotions got sealed in another card after the Void sacrifice? Then Sakura would have to find it to restore Syaoran to nornal....

And imagine her expression everytime she looked at Syaoran when they were fighting side by side! She'd be so upset that he doesn't realsie anything's wrong...maybe for some reason she isn't allowed to tell Syaoran exactly why this card is so important.

Offline Lexi

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #54 on: April 24 2005, 06:50 am »
:haha:  If there was a CCS third movie, I can imagine it being so "fanficish" already :hehe:  Yet, I think I'm very :okay: with TRC atm.

Offline Pure Heart

• Great Fan
« Reply #55 on: April 24 2005, 08:56 am »
:rotfl: :rotfl:yeay, that's sure, we all lveo this new anime!!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Xiao Ying

• Big Fan
  • I love SYAORAN..
« Reply #56 on: April 24 2005, 11:58 pm »
of course!! we all do!! go CCS and TRC!! -woot-

Typical?

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #57 on: April 25 2005, 12:33 am »
A lot of people talk about TRC like its continued from CCS, but its still way diff. There should be a third movie to continue CCS

Offline Pure Heart

• Great Fan
« Reply #58 on: April 25 2005, 01:56 am »
A lot of people talk about TRC like its continued from CCS, but its still way diff. There should be a third movie to continue CCS
yeay, in first i though it was that, but it wasn't the same story.

Offline scarecrow_wingz

• Super Fan
« Reply #59 on: April 25 2005, 03:54 pm »
you all have great ideas... if ccs did have another movie or something... sakura will have to capture another card.. that's what the title "card captor sakura" is for.. means.. she's capturing cards.. and after all that is done... the story should be done too... leave ccs as how it is.. since trc is out already :-D

i agree with that. the ending is fine as it is. the idea of S+S with kids...bleh...not a good idea
yeah they're both 15 years old in TC (funny how they don't put in Resevoir)
~when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth - Sherlock Holmes
~you are not what you are born, but what you choose to become - Professor Dumbledore