AuthorTopic: Chapitre 72 Summary  (Read 4527 times)

Offline ashleygurl

• Athrun Zala Fan~
  • Super Fan
  • Hiya! Nice to meet you guys~
Chapitre 72 Summary
« on: March 29 2005, 02:21 am »
Read the text: :hehe:

Chapitre72 Forgetting the person (?)

After Tomoyo left, Syaoran then taught Sakura how to control the flying machine. Trying to teach Sakura how to steer the wheel, he accidentally touched Sakura’s hand and both of them turned red and flushed immediately.

‘They look pretty happy. So, I guess Kuro-chan should be quite excited today.’ Inside a room, Fye remarked as he handed a bottle of beer over to Kurogane.

Of course, what Fye meant by Kurogane getting 'excited' about was the fact that Tomoyo’s sudden appearance.

‘Even though she looks completely the same in the appearance, but the two of them are still different. Is it that Princess Tomoyo acts exactly the same way as the one we met today?’ Fye questioned.

Kurogane ignored Fye’s question and didn’t answer him. Rather, he pulled a topic on Fye.

‘Then why do you have to leave? Looking exactly the same in appearance might not be the same person.’
'Our love is like the wind,  I can't see it, but I can still feel it...' -Landon Carter (A Walk To Remember)

'Everything's going to be all right' -Sakura Kinomoto (CCS)

'Believe in True Love...the one you're meant to be with.'-Ashleygurl <3

I <3 Syaoran(CCS), Syaoran (TRC)~

Offline ashleygurl

• Athrun Zala Fan~
  • Super Fan
  • Hiya! Nice to meet you guys~
Re: Chapitre 72 Summary
« Reply #1 on: March 29 2005, 02:22 am »
‘…I know, even though the two persons looks exactly the same, I could still tell the difference between them.’ At that moment, Fye’s voice turned serious and suddenly let out a stern expression. But soon, his expression returned back to normal and started to laugh at Kurogane for not being able to differentiate the real Tomoyo between the ‘unreal’ one.

At last, the day of competition has arrived. The competition was to be held for two days, the first day is semi-finals, and the first twenty ranks in the semi-finals could continue competing in the second day of competition.

The only thing that was weird about the competition, was that Syaoran saw many familiar faces, like Ryuu-Ou, Chun Hyang, the clamp detective members (I don’t know their names! Sorry!), Karen, Miyuki, San Yung, Yougo, Oruha and loads of other people at the competition arena.

‘Wow…can’t believe that I could see all the people that we’ve met in different dimensions in this country.’ Glancing at the grand ceremony around, Fye commented.

At that instance, Tomoyo waved the official ‘Dragon fly’ flag in the competition and the competition was then officially started.

To be continued…  :tongue:
'Our love is like the wind,  I can't see it, but I can still feel it...' -Landon Carter (A Walk To Remember)

'Everything's going to be all right' -Sakura Kinomoto (CCS)

'Believe in True Love...the one you're meant to be with.'-Ashleygurl <3

I <3 Syaoran(CCS), Syaoran (TRC)~

Offline Little Wolf

• Head Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • "A True Fan"
  • "coz my heart keeps falling faster..." :P
« Reply #2 on: March 29 2005, 02:35 am »
ooohh..thankies! :D i'm not reading it yet though.. I'm still in chapter 42.. eek! spoilers! just kidding..  :hehe:

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #3 on: April 06 2005, 11:16 am »
Ahh that chapter was so cute!! S&S Chemistry whoooooo!
Thank-you for your lovely summaries!
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #4 on: April 11 2005, 02:14 am »
arigato!^^

Offline lumizstar

• ~Song of Peace~
  • Former Staff
  • Super Fan
  • ~Peace and Tranquility~
« Reply #5 on: April 11 2005, 02:43 am »
Thanks a lot Ashley-san ^^ Your summary is very detailed^^. I hope in the future you can give us more summaries :P
If you can dream it, you can do it.

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.

~Walt Disney

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #6 on: April 15 2005, 04:23 am »
Thanks Ashley for the summary XD Even though I am not on that chapter, this makes me want to get more TRC comics...o.O Must get...

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------