AuthorTopic: CWF Anniversary Special - Part 2  (Read 22698 times)

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
Re: CWF Anniversary Special - Part 2
« Reply #40 on: May 25 2006, 06:29 am »
With my matching donation of $45 made to CapturedWings today, that brings our April drive to a close. Remember you can donate at anytime and with any amount you please...and watch for a new contest very soon where I will give away yet another prize for those who donate. Thanks to everyone for their generousity :)

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

moezychan

« Reply #41 on: May 25 2006, 07:09 am »
I apologize for not donating lately. I've had an onslaught of bills and lack of work, but I've been transferred from my previous job to a different location which has doubled my paycheck. Expect the next pay on June 2nd. I should be able to give between $10-$20.

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #42 on: August 10 2006, 09:02 am »
CapturedWings recently added a donation option for those who want to help out the forum by contributing funds to the cause. As we've said before, it's not a requirement and don't feel bad if you can't. The forum itself isn't going anywhere however this was set up to help the administration with the costs of running CapturedWings since they are using their own funds to give us this place of enjoyment.

http://www.capturedwings.net/donations/ (A link is also on the main page of CapturedWings.net)

Payments are made via PayPal only at this time.
(other payment methods are available: contact SLi or Arcademan on details)

Thank You.

This past April we opened the donation link to CapturedWings and for those who donated...thank you. Sometime later this month we're going to once again promote a fundraiser to offset some of the operating costs and keep things moving as smooth as possible. Like the last fundraiser, there will be prizes available to those who donate. Watch this space for more details in the coming days :)

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!