AuthorTopic: [Legal Drug] Kisses And Kittens (Complete)  (Read 3618 times)

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
[Legal Drug] Kisses And Kittens (Complete)
« on: February 21 2006, 02:46 am »
This was a oneshot in reply to a challenge on ff.net....it had to be 100 words long, and include the words 'not on your life', kitten and a kiss!

Kisses And Kittens

“It’s so cute! Can we keep it?” Kazahaya pleaded, his green eyes staring pleadingly at Rikuo. The darker haired boy snorted, refusing to look back, knowing full well that to do so would end with him losing to Kazahaya’s puppy dog eyes.

“Not on your life!” He said firmly, crossing his arms stubbornly. “I don’t care if that kitten is homeless or not!”

Kazahaya pouted cutely, moving forward to wrap his arms tightly around the other boy, pulling himself close.

“Not even if I do this?” He whispered, leaning up to gently kiss Rikuo on the lips.

And Rikuo caved.

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister