AuthorTopic: CardCaptor Sakura - Monolithic Times  (Read 42279 times)

Offline Shiunu

• I've got a hole in me pocket!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
Re: CardCaptor Sakura - Monolithic Times
« Reply #20 on: February 06 2006, 01:13 pm »
"Yeah! That's great! I'm so glad you invited Meiling-chan! Yeah I think it would be great if Eriol-kun could come as well." Sakura smiled and ran over to Tomoyo and grabbed her hands. "I'm so excited Tomoyo-chan! Its gonna be so great to see everyone. It will be just like old times like when we were little." Sakura was so excited that she could barely contain it.

Little Sisters: bie liao, babypigggy, Fai, and Okamirei
Fellow Beatle Fangirl: hoshisenshi ^^
Cousins: Hikari_Blaze, aishiteru, Moon Li
Me and bie liao are in love! We never give up on our guys! <3

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Roleplay Extrodeiner, have a question, please ask :)
  • Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
  • Insane Story Writer Nut, CCS Fan Nut
« Reply #21 on: February 06 2006, 03:34 pm »
somewhere up in the cloud's

A being floated there watching the two woman, after listening to them she determined that their name's where 'Sakura' and 'Tomoyo' with that in mind she sighed

She could pick up the magical energy radiating off of the 21 year old girl. "Maybe..." the being said and floated toward the Tokyo Tower, "This is the only landmark that I can use to teleport her to our world, perhaps she can help." the being nodded and wondered. "I think, if I understood their language correctly, that they would be heading here." she said and floated up to the top, then sat down on the roof and waited

Thank you bLuetopaz for Siggy and Avatar! ^_^
:Forum Family:

Imoto-chan: lika-chi
Imoto-chan: OniiChanTouya
Imouto-chan: Cherry-chan
Imouto-chan: Starfire
Imouto-chan: babypigggy

:Stories:
Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #22 on: February 06 2006, 04:05 pm »
Somewhere in another land

A girl with long, waist length black hair burst from the forest of dense trees, panting. Behind her, the sound of cursing and the crushing of leaves followed. She smiled to herself for a minute before she continued running, "Serves them right...trying to steal the relics. But the two weren't carrying all four.." The girl continued running on until she came to a deep river, "Darn! Of all nights...it had to be a full moon!" The men found their way out of the forest and were steadily catching up to her, her eyes widened and she faced the river, closing her eyes. An eerie glow appered around her, and the river parted, creating a path for her to walk to the other side. Once she crossed, the river rushed back into it's place, "I promised that nobody would ever take the relics. I intend to keep my promise..." She thought to herself again.

The splashing of the river sounded, breaking the scilence of the night. She continued to run off into the night, "They're crazy...running through that river, and on a full moon!" the girl hissed to herself. The amuelt clutched in her hand shone in the light of the moon, she glanced at it breifly before turning her eyes back to the path before her, "I'll show him...I can protect the relics! I'll show him...I'll prove him wrong..."

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #23 on: February 07 2006, 08:55 am »
They ate in peace when a watress walked by with a cups of martini on her tray. She stared at Syaoran with playful eyes.
"Hey hottie." She said. Syaoran backed away.
"Taken." He said and continued eating. Sakura seemed not to have noticed.
"Well, well. It's been years." The watress said. Her brown hair flowed in pigtails. She wore a kimono and a sword attached to her belt Syaoran couldn't tell whether it was real or not.
"Years? Years since what?" Syaoran asked.
"Oh now, you don't remember me? Poor Miyuki?" She asked, placing four cups of martini down.
"Why four, there's only three of us here!" Syaoran said, pointing towards the cups.
"One is arriving soon." She said and walked off. "Ohh and, don't say i didnt warn you. I think you should be going home, before midnight." She winked and went to the next table, normal though..unlike she was with him.

-- never too far.. no matter how far ..
theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi
bigKITTY;; pretty,Quimmy,TimeMachine,Nyoko,Møon Li,sofiacardcaptors,Moezy-chan,-=kuro_woof=-,Sya0ran,bLuetopaz,Shuinu,bie_liao,aishiteru,Ashlee
bigPUPPY;; vexnet, Kasawa Lanford
littleKITTY;;Fai, Cardcaptors_Ria, baby.piglet

Offline Hypercrabby

• All Your Syaorans are Belong to us
  • Big Fan
  • A Syaoran fanatic
« Reply #24 on: February 07 2006, 10:46 am »
Tomoyo glanced at the waitress and back at Syaoran.
"Now that's unusual. It's not everyday that waitresses carry around swords. Did that woman say something to you, Li-Kun?"
Syaoran didn't appear to be listening, his focus still remained on the waitress. Sakura looked up from the brochure she was reading.

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #25 on: February 07 2006, 10:48 am »
It seemed an awefully lot that he was staring at her butt. Sakura gave a glare.
"Who is she...and what does she  mean..by..." He shrugged and turned back to the table, noticing the two girls glaring at him.
"What..?" He asked, backing away a little in fear.

theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi
bigKITTY;; pretty,Quimmy,TimeMachine,Nyoko,Møon Li,sofiacardcaptors,Moezy-chan,-=kuro_woof=-,Sya0ran,bLuetopaz,Shuinu,bie_liao,aishiteru,Ashlee

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #26 on: February 07 2006, 11:23 am »
On the roof

The being shock their head. "Baka...." they said and flew up into the air. An ear piercing sound split the sky and caused her to glance at Tokyo Tower. "This is bad... someones taken one of the-" she said before another sound split the silence. "No.... all four are taken!" she said

She could hear the earth screaming in pain, despite there not being any natural movement, she snarled at her own weakness at not protecting those relics. She turned back and stared at the young girl, and at the young man, both held magical powers that she could detect. She looked up at the stares. "It's almost midnight...." she said and laid her hand out, a staff appeared which was ordained with crystal's and diamond's that ran up the length. She then began to chant a spell, to transport the young girl and the young man to another world, unknowingly she would mischant it, and transport everyone at that table and around it to that point in time

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Hypercrabby

• Big Fan
  • A Syaoran fanatic
« Reply #27 on: February 07 2006, 01:19 pm »
"Oh look! Here come Meiling-Chan and Hiragizawa-Kun!" Tomoyo exclaimed. The two friends came into the crowded resturaunt.
"Man," groaned Meiling, "Sorry we're so late, but you guys could have warned us about this sudden get-together! We had to run to the train to make it on time!"
Eriol pulled up a chair next to Tomoyo. "How are you? It's been a while, hasn't it?"
Feeling her face turn red, Tomoyo pulled her napkin in front of her face, hiding all but her eyes. "Y-Yes it has..."
"I'll just slip between you two lovebirds" Meiling said, pulling up a chair between Sakura and Syaoran.

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #28 on: February 08 2006, 10:11 am »
Syaoran felt the rumble again, but when he looked around, the only people who seemed to have noticed was Sakura, and that creepy waitress. She was headed his way again. He satred at his watch. 11:48 pm.

theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #29 on: February 09 2006, 09:21 am »
Sakura looked around. She grabbed Syaoran's hand. "What was that?" She asked. "I felt something shake. Do you think anyone else noticed?" She asked. She saw Syaoran shake his head. She sighed. She looked at the clock and realized that it was 11:49 pm now. "Oh! We should head out of here and go to the tower. The bells are about to ring in the new year!" Sakura exclaimed and she felt her happiness come back.

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #30 on: February 09 2006, 10:14 am »
Syaoran gave a last glance at Miyuki and turned away smiling to sakura.
"Yes, we should. But we gotta pay first. Let's split." Syaoran said then mumbled a bit and after a long while, the finally came up with the number. "$12.82 each please!" He said to Sakura, waving his hands in the air for the watress.
Miyuki came around, no longer holding anything.
"Yes?" She smiled slyly.
"Err..we're paying."
"$61.40 please." Miyuki said, taking out a pad of paper from her pocket. Syaoran raised an eyebrow. The paper seemed to be old but she placed it down on the table as a receipt.
"You can hardly see the numbrs? where did you get this from." Syaoran said, squinting to see the numbers, but he knew it waas correct.
11:50pm

theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #31 on: February 09 2006, 10:58 am »
Sakura leaned over Syaoran's shoulder and squinted at the paper. "I can barely make it out.. it looks like 11:50 pm..." Sakura said. He looked up at Syaoran. "What's this mean?" She asked.

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #32 on: February 09 2006, 11:15 am »
The being nodded to itself, it was time. Ten minutes before midnight and she was ready to cast the temporal spell, it would weaken, possibly kill her, but she knew if she didn't do it then there would be chance for her own world, plus this one.

She slammed her staff into the ground, and began to chant several words in a language that no one could understand. A ring formed under her, a moon was present at one end, and the sun was present at the other, yellow particles of energy spread out from the ring and began to engolf Tokyo Tower, it would take exactly ten minutes for the spell to work, meaning once it hit midnight, the two she had chosen would be teleported to her world, but also their friends would in the process for she would mischant the spell slightly.

11:51 pm

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #33 on: February 09 2006, 11:51 am »
"Is it just me, or is there tension building up here." Syaoran said out of nowhere. Miyuki waited for the money, but it seemed she was also waiting..or rushing for something else.
"Come on! Can't you people count?" She said, she became all frustrated.
"What's wrong with you?" Syaoran said, suddenly standing up.
"You don't have time! Get out of here!" Miyuki yelled.

11:52pm

theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi

Offline Hypercrabby

• Big Fan
  • A Syaoran fanatic
« Reply #34 on: February 09 2006, 05:04 pm »
The group stumbled out of the resturaunt, Miyuki slightly shoving them.
"But we haven't paid yet!" Tomoyo yelled.
"Then it's on me!" Miyuki shouted "Just leave!"
Eriol looked at his watch."Wow! We better hurry if we're gonna make it to the tower. There's only eight minutes until the new year!"
Meiling's eyes widened."Whaaat?! Man, that means we have to run again!"
The streets were hardly filled. Everyone in Tokyo seemed to have shut themselves in bars or their houses to begin the countdown, making it easy for Sakura, Syaoran and the others to run straight towards their destination. Tomoyo glanced up at the crimson tower. It may have been the running that impaired her vision, but Tokyo Tower looked like it had something surrounding it...orbs of light...

11:53 pm

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #35 on: February 10 2006, 07:08 am »
The elevator was squished.
"Look, we can't leave!" Syaoran said, pointing at the full elevator.
"Yes you can, there's stairs, ever heard of those?" Miyuki pointed at the stairs.
"Nooo! We're not going down those!" Meiling complained. Miyuki was desperate, she was desperate hoppping that the samem thing wouldn't happen again. Why the heck did she have to be invovled? She pulled them into a cicle and began to chant, her clothing began to change and they realized that they're all glowing.

11:54pm

theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #36 on: February 10 2006, 07:42 am »
The being snarled. "Someones trying to interfer with the teleport." She said."Yumi! Soshi!"

"Yes Ma'am?" Two figures appeared next to her. "Someone is trying to cancel this teleport, it's already half way done and cannot be stopped, but if they succeed it'll throw both this world and our world into complete destruction!" She said

The two figures bowed. "We shall use our magic to help reinforce the chant." they said and changed their form into that of two energy crystals, the crystals pulsed and the the magic ring changed from yellow to red, then to dark purple, then to green. The power from the ring pulsed outward and engolfed the tower.

She smiled when she sensed the magical props of this unknown person weakening, albiet it wasn't by much, this unknown person was strong, perhaps strong enough to cancel her chant, but she had to keep going

Meanwhile, in the other world

The wind picked up outside the town of Masdaiea two people ran through the forest toward what appeared to be a lake, one of the two tripped and fell on the ground. "Come on sis!" The other yelled as they grabbed the hand of the one who fell and continued to run

As the two ran they suddenly stopped and stared out, one cursed while the other held on tightly to her brother. "Bro!" she said as he looked around. They where about to wade into the water when they heard something behind them and turned around, two men stood there, sword's at the ready and closely moving toward them. "Stay away!" The boy yelled and took out his own, albiet wooden, sword.

One of the men chuckled and the other laughed as they began to make there way toward the two. Unbenowst to any of them, the cloud's above gathered around and a storm started to brew

11:55 on
« Last Edit: February 10 2006, 09:57 am by Kasawa Lanford »

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #37 on: February 10 2006, 09:48 am »
(I'm a little confused on the teleportation thing. Lol)

Sakura felt another shake as they were running towards the tokyo tower. "Guys, did anyone feel that?" No one gave a reply. They finally made it to the tower and she heard Tomoyo shout "How pretty!" Sakura was totally amazed by the site of the tower. The snow was falling sightly and she thought she saw something glowing on top of it. Just then she felt another shake.

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #38 on: February 10 2006, 10:29 am »
*i thought they were ON the tower...*

Syaoran gripped Sakura's hands tightly as they argued with Miyuki more.
"Stop." Syaoran yelled.
"Go!" Miyuki yelled back, she seemed close to tears. "Please, this is nto what you think.!"
"I know what this is! You're trying to kill us!" Syaoran said, and stopped the whole group.
They were at the bottom of the tower thanks to Miyuki's magic. Miyuki looked up at the moon, the three beings floating became clearer..the wind picked up, the snow came down heavier, everyone seemedd to be in a state of drowsiness.
"Noo...noo." Miyuki cried as she stopped arguing and walked off.

11:59

theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #39 on: February 10 2006, 10:37 am »
The beinging smiled and the magic blasted out from the tower, it swirled around and downward toward the ground, engulfing the many pylon's that where used to keep the tower up. When the magical orb's reached the ground they rushed toward Sakura and her group, engolfing them in some sort of magical ring

"Now.." She said and outplaced her hands. The magical energy in her hands changed color, before vanishing. The orb's that had surrounded Sakura and her group suddenly turned into a bubble which began to absorb them into another world

(ooc: Meh! I want to know everyone's character *Sakura, Syaoran, etc....* reaction to this, my next post will place then in the dimension that the story actually takes place in ^_^)

Mark of the Catalyst