AuthorTopic: CardCaptor Sakura - Monolithic Times  (Read 42039 times)

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Roleplay Extrodeiner, have a question, please ask :)
  • Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
  • Insane Story Writer Nut, CCS Fan Nut
CardCaptor Sakura - Monolithic Times
« on: February 04 2006, 05:06 pm »
Konban-wa!!

Did this rpg on another board, so I'll try here!!! ^_^

Existing:

Sakura - Shiunu
Meilin -  Open character, anyone can play until claimed :)
Tomoyo - Hypercrabby
Syaoran - Babypigggy
Kero - Okamirei
Yukito - Open character, anyone can play until claimed :)
Suppy - Open character, anyone can play until claimed :)
Eriol - Open character, anyone can play until claimed :)

We need a Sakura and Syaoran diffinantly, but we also need the others to help them out  :keke:
And yes, created characters ARE allowed. Bios? Meh.. you can add a bio if you wish ^_^

Original:

Kaston - Kalshion
Nanase - Kalshion
Ariana - Fai
Bad Guy's - Fai, Kalshion, and everyone else :p

There are four crystals in this story

Each one resonates a different energy that responds to a character

For Sakura and Syaoran, the first crystal resonates to them (Which resides in the Country of Clow)
The second crystal resonates to Eriol and Tomoyo (Which resides in the Caverns of Sorrow)
The third crystal resonates to Mielin and Miyuki (Which resides in the Kingdom of Calton)
The forth resonates to Kaston and Nanase (This crystal is the one that Fai's character is currently holding onto, but Kaston and Nanase don't know that)

Once the characters get near the crystal they'll know they'll be affected by it (I'll also be putting in a LOCATION: *Place* from now on so that no one is confused) I'll change our location after a certain number of posts, or until a certain event occurs

As for geological locations:

The Country of Clow is the magical country of this world, within resides people who know magic and know how to use it, the country takes of form of the Europeon Medevil period. Due to this, the only mode of transportation is Horse or Boat.. and of course your feet ;-)

The capital of this country of the Castle of Clow

The Caverns of Sorrow are just as they are named: It's a place full of horror and grief, a place no one should step into. The location for this is keep inside the Cascade Mountains located on an island just off the coast of Kingdom of Calton. This is a very dangerous place, as the inhabitants don't like outsiders, and is the one place that Kaston and Nanase fear the most, the crystal is hidden somewhere in these caves

The Kingdom of Calton, a techno kingdom where car's and skyscrappers ran, one city actually has the name "Tomoeda" and it's layout is exactly alike to it's real world cousin, everything about it is the same, fomr the location of Sakura's home, to the grade school and high school they used to attend. The one thing that sets this place apart however is that the capital is a floating city where no one is allowed, not even the military, it's said the ruler resides up there with the Crystal in question.. and that the only visitors are students from the local schools who come to pay homemage to the Ruler and to tour his palace

The Empire of Giveron, another dangerous place, this Empire get's it's name from the Undead that walk it's plains, the undead being those who have died on this world and have thus been reanimated. The undead in question remembers everything about there former life, but saddly, is unable to return to that life becuase of a barrier that was projected across there country that locks them in, reguler people can enter and leave, but the undead can't: They are NOT a warring place, but WILL defend themselves if attacked

The Holy City of Magibefan, a city of woman and only woman, nothing is known about this place since no man has every left it. One thing is for certain: They are VERY defensive of their children

:Please Read This:

This area changes depending on where we are

The Holy City of Magibefan is the next city that Sakura and her group heads to after Sakura and Syaoran obtain the crystal that is inbedded in the being that they are currently fighting

One thing you all must know: This is a city of woman, but they are nun's and follow the teaching's of their god (I know some of you might not believe in God,I know I don't, but this is how I wanted this City to be portrayed)

This is an important part of the story, because it allows Kaston and Nanase to reveal several important facts about themselves that Sakura and Syaoran need to know (It might also be a bombshell, so I'm expecting their RPers to be shocked, yes, as in Bombshell I mean a real nasty bomb :p)

How they get there will be explained in the post in question

Just an FYI: The world you all are in is in a constant state of Turmoil, while it doesn't look it, each place the group passes through turns into rumble and chaos when they leave. But no one is suppose to notice it.... well... not until toward the end

Plot -
It's been ten years since Sakura and Syaoran confessed their love for each other and started dating. Now, with Syaoran attending a university and Sakura in college, everything should've been fine. But one faithful winter night at the Tokyo Tower, Sakura, Syaoran and the rest of their friends where celebrating new years with a bang, when out of the blue a bright light flashed the sky and night turned into day

In another part of the land, four assassin's steal four relic's that turn the tide of a battle in the favor of their employer, these relic's have a strange magical bond to them that allows those sensitive to magic to become stronger, but is it possible these are responsible for the strange teleportation into the era that they are in?

And what about their age, they went from being 21-22 to being 11-12? Why was their age affected so much, yet they're memorys are clear, they recall everything that happened up to that point

(The change in age is just to make things fit with the plot, don't worry it ain't permanant... ^_^)
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Join ^_^
« Last Edit: March 04 2006, 06:56 am by Kasawa Lanford »

Thank you bLuetopaz for Siggy and Avatar! ^_^
:Forum Family:

Imoto-chan: lika-chi
Imoto-chan: OniiChanTouya
Imouto-chan: Cherry-chan
Imouto-chan: Starfire
Imouto-chan: babypigggy

:Stories:
Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
Re: CardCaptor Sakura - Monolithic Times
« Reply #1 on: February 05 2006, 03:47 pm »
Okie! Lets Start  :heh:

--------------------------------------

Sometime before the arrival of Sakura and her friends

The wind picked up outside the town of Masdaiea two people ran through the forest toward what appeared to be a lake, one of the two tripped and fell on the ground. "Come on sis!" The other yelled as they grabbed the hand of the one who fell and continued to run

As the two ran they suddenly stopped and stared out, one cursed while the other held on tightly to her brother. "Bro!" she said as he looked around. They where about to wade into the water when they heard something behind them and turned around, two men stood there, sword's at the ready and closely moving toward them. "Stay away!" The boy yelled and took out his own, albiet wooden, sword.

One of the men chuckled and the other laughed as they began to make there way toward the two
« Last Edit: February 05 2006, 04:25 pm by Kasawa Lanford »

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Shiunu

• I've got a hole in me pocket!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #2 on: February 05 2006, 04:00 pm »
Okie. Do I start as Sakura now? Lol. Was that kinda like a narration? I'm gonna go ahead to the actual thing with Sakura and Syaoran. I hope that's okay!
~~~
It had been 10 years since Sakura and Syaoran had officially learned that they had loved each other the entire time they knew one another. Sakura was 21 and a successful college student. Syaoran, the boy she felt she had loved her entire life attended a university about 30 miles away from her college. Sakura was very busy with college tests and her studies and always made sure to call Syaoran and see how he was doing. She would always try to meet with him and be with him as much as possible. Sakura couldn't believe how fast the years flew by. It just seemed like she was getting out of high school and deciding where to go and what her future held for her. Sakura suddenly found herself getting up from her desk when the bell jarred her thoughts during her class. She walked out the classroom door and looked at her watch. "Well I better go back to my room and call Syaoran. *sigh* I'll have to study a little too for that test tomorrow." Sakura found her way to her dorm room and set all her books down on her bed. She grabbed her phone and dialed Syaoran's cell phone number.  It rang and she was anticipating to hear his sweet voice that made her melt inside.
The phone rang again and then suddenly Syaoran's voicemail picked up. Sakura sighed because she knew that meant that he wasn't out of class yet.  She spoke into the phone after the beep rang. "Syaoran this is Sakura. I was just wondering if you would like to do something with me tonight, I know that New Year's is coming up and maybe we can plan something. Well talk to you later. I love you. Bye."  Sakura hung the phone up and pulled out her text books and began studying.

~~
I hope that was good. *Hee!*

Little Sisters: bie liao, babypigggy, Fai, and Okamirei
Fellow Beatle Fangirl: hoshisenshi ^^
Cousins: Hikari_Blaze, aishiteru, Moon Li
Me and bie liao are in love! We never give up on our guys! <3

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #3 on: February 06 2006, 04:49 am »
Syaoran felt melted when he plumped down on the sofa after coming home. His message thing said he had one message. Listening to Sakura's cheery voice made everything better.
"Love you too." He said, smiling, closing his eyes for a moment then getting up to the phone. He dialed her number and had somethings in mind for the night.

-- never too far.. no matter how far ..
theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi
bigKITTY;; pretty,Quimmy,TimeMachine,Nyoko,Møon Li,sofiacardcaptors,Moezy-chan,-=kuro_woof=-,Sya0ran,bLuetopaz,Shuinu,bie_liao,aishiteru,Ashlee
bigPUPPY;; vexnet, Kasawa Lanford
littleKITTY;;Fai, Cardcaptors_Ria, baby.piglet

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #4 on: February 06 2006, 05:16 am »
Sakura heard her phone ring and she picked it up. "Syaoran? Is that you?"  She was so relieved to know that he had called her back. She was wondering if he had any plans for New Years eve.

Offline Hypercrabby

• All Your Syaorans are Belong to us
  • Big Fan
  • A Syaoran fanatic
« Reply #5 on: February 06 2006, 05:27 am »
Tomoyo walked into the dorm room she shared with Sakura. She opened her mouth to speak, but quickly closed it noticing Sakura was on the phone. Earlier that day, Tomoyo had daydreamed in class about how to spend New Years. It had been ages since Sakura, Syaoran, Meiling and her had gotten together. Then, an exciting thought had crossed her mind.
New Years at Tokyo Tower!
She pulled out a brochure of Tokyo Tower and wrote a quick messege on it, passing it to Sakura. "Why don't we all go here tonight?"
« Last Edit: February 07 2006, 10:52 am by Hypercrabby »

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #6 on: February 06 2006, 05:30 am »
Sakura looked at the note and shook her head yes. "Syaoran how about we go to Tokyo tower for New years? Tomoyo just mentioned it." Sakura asked Syaoran on the phone. Sakura felt excited, she couldn't wait for everyone to get together again. "I really think we should. It will be really fun!"

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #7 on: February 06 2006, 06:06 am »
Meanwhile, in some other world

Four masked men stood on top of a wall watching a shrine. "So thats where the employer said those relics are located?"

"yep." One of the masked men commented. "Those relic's shield this land from attack, if we take them, then our employer can assault this land and clean it's furtile crops."

The four men grinned and made there way into the shrine where they encountered no resistance at all, they proceeded to the room where all four relic's where. All of them enter the room and remove the relic's one by one, then the earth begins to shake and the wind begins to pick up. "Come on!" One of the men yell's and soon, all four vanish from the shrine

Back in Sakura's world

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #8 on: February 06 2006, 06:32 am »
"Sure, baby anywhere." Syaoran said, and threw the brochure he had in his hand for the amusement park where they were doing the countdown as well as fireworks. He sighed.
"I'll come get you, around 8: 30, aright?" Syaoran asked.

theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi
bigKITTY;; pretty,Quimmy,TimeMachine,Nyoko,Møon Li,sofiacardcaptors,Moezy-chan,-=kuro_woof=-,Sya0ran,bLuetopaz,Shuinu,bie_liao,aishiteru,Ashlee

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #9 on: February 06 2006, 06:34 am »
"Sure! Well I gotta get ready! I love you. See you soon!" Sakura said and hung up. "Tomoyo-chan! This is going to be so fun! Syaoran said that he would pick us up at 8:30. So we have to get ready." Sakura said as she went to her closet and began picking something out to wear. She was so excited that she was going to be with all her friends on New Years eve. Plus it would give her a break from school also.

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #10 on: February 06 2006, 06:43 am »
"I guess...I'll just grab a snack." Syaoran said. he was worn out. He had to get a part time job, for satisfaction reasons and to prove to his mother taht he wasnt just a rich brat relying on his family fortune. He took a pizza pocket form the fridge and stuck it in the microwave. He has a sudden flash, four men in masks.

"Woah..that was strange.." He said and opened the beeping microwave.

theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #11 on: February 06 2006, 06:45 am »
Sakura was still getting ready and felt a strange presence. "What was that?" Apparentley she had seen the same thing as Syaoran.  There were four men in masks. "Probably just my imagination. Tomoyo-chan! Are you almost ready? I figured that we would grab a snack and then wait for Syaoran."

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #12 on: February 06 2006, 07:00 am »
Back in the other world

Two of the men disappeared into a near by cave, taking the relic's with them. The other two vanished into the wooden forest some

Masdaiea

A kid looked out the window of his home and watched in the distance as something catch his eye. "Whats that?" he said and walked over to the door and opened it up, black smoke rose from a near by home. The kid and his sister ran outside to find out what was going on, but suddenly stopped when two men approuched them. The next thing they knew they where in a run for their life

Back in Sakura's world

Mark of the Catalyst

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #13 on: February 06 2006, 07:06 am »
Syaoran grabbed a light jacket and walked out the door, he felt a rumble and held the door. A man walking by stared.
"Hey, dude, are you alright there?" He asked, placing a hand on his shoulder
"Didn't you feel that??" Syaoran asked, getting his grip. The man stared at Syaoran weird and walked away.

theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #14 on: February 06 2006, 07:10 am »
Sakura sighed and flopped on the bed waiting for Syaoran. "I hope he gets here soon. The first thing I'm gonna do is give him a big hug!." Sakura said.

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #15 on: February 06 2006, 07:11 am »
Syaoran shook the odd coldness he had and began to walk out the door.
He pressed the door bell

theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #16 on: February 06 2006, 07:14 am »
Sakura heard the door bell ring and ran to the door. She opened it and saw her knight in shining armor (lol) and gave him a huge hug. "Syaoran! Hey! I've missed you." She said and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Offline Hypercrabby

• Big Fan
  • A Syaoran fanatic
« Reply #17 on: February 06 2006, 08:09 am »
Flash! Tomoyo grinned widley at the digital picture she had just taken of Sakura kissing Syaoran.
"This is going in my 'Passion' album!" She exclaimed. "Oh, but I must make sure to bring a few extra memory cards for Tokyo Tower. I don't wanna miss out when the bell tolls midnight. Ohohoho..."

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #18 on: February 06 2006, 11:38 am »
Sakura sweatdropped. "Tomoyo-chan! You're brining a few extra memory cards?" Sakura just smiled. Nothing was going to ruin this special night. She was so excited to be able to be with everyone. It was just like the old days. "Oh guys maybe we should invite Meiling-chan too. I haven't seen her forever."

Offline Hypercrabby

• Big Fan
  • A Syaoran fanatic
« Reply #19 on: February 06 2006, 01:09 pm »
"Oh, I have already invited her along as well she'll be here soon." Tomoyo smiled. "I also thought, well..." she blushed slightly. "Maybe...perhaps we could invite Hiragizawa-Kun as well..." It had been only a few months ago that Tomoyo had finally admitted to herself that she had come to love Eriol. However, to show signs of her affections for him around the others was still very embarressing. Eriol still didn't know. Sakura would never guess, but Syaoran might suspect something. She would have to be careful.