Yuki + Haru
Tohru + Shigure
Kisa + Hiro
Hatori + Kana
Ayame + Hatori
Kureno + Uotani
Kureno + Akito
Hatori + Mayuko

AuthorTopic: [Fruit basket] Favorite Couple  (Read 10132 times)

Offline Mandy La

• I love you, hubby!
Re: [Fruit basket] Favorite Couple
« Reply #40 on: June 07 2006, 03:54 am »
Everyone here seems to be a TohruKyo fan...I'm a KyoKagura fan.

You're not the only one. I actually support the Kyo and Kagura 'shipping, too. ^^;

As sweet as I find the TohruKyo moments, I personally prefer her paired with Yuki. -gasp- And yes, I know about all the occurances in the series - I've read translations of the manga and watched the anime and all. In my opinion, at one time or another they both loved her in the same manner - how can I say one character deserves to be loved more than the other? I personally don't believe that Kyo necessarliy had a more troublesome past than Yuki (in other forums I frequent that tends to be the major justification that backs the pairing); to me, they were both traumatized despite the differences in occurance. I do agree with a previous post that Yuki's character has developed in such a way that he is more likely to handle such an outcome - but to me, that is one of the many reasons I support the Tohru and Yuki pairing to begin with. It resembles a willingness to ignore one's own feelings just to see the person they love happy. But then, maybe he really does love her just as a "mother," which kind of troubles me with the amount of romantic tension emphasized at various parts of the series. How that happens I'll never know. But then, I guess they do say men look for wives that share certain qualities with their own mothers...
Show content
... plus the 'shipper in me just loves the whole Red Hat Boy scenario. XD

I also find Kana and Hitori's relationship touching, and Hiro and Kisa's precious. I can't stand Yuki and Machi, however. I just feel as they were a bit rushed and uncalled for. Sorry all the YukiMachi fans. >.<

Eek. Sorry if I rambled. I could go on for ages about why that's my favorite couple in Furuba.[/sup]
♥ ALL ♥

Offline Kina, The Dark Keyblade Master

• Never underestimate a girl...she may be hiding a strong power...
  • Obsessed Fan
Re: [Fruit basket] Favorite Couple
« Reply #41 on: June 10 2006, 10:28 pm »
I voted for Tohru/Yuki but I also like Tohru/Hatori ^-^"

I am Sora's opposite...
Roxas was only his element...
He doesn't exist...
But I do...
And I wield the Dark Keyblade...

Forum Family:
Guardian: ~Emethyst~
Cookie-earner: Tatasenko