AuthorTopic: Strawberry's Random Art  (Read 15993 times)

Offline Strawberry

• cRAzY fan
  • Strawberries Are Sweet
Strawberry's Random Art
« on: January 29 2006, 05:31 am »
In other fourms I have put all of my artwork together and made a topic about it, so I thought I might as well post it here too. I draw random stuff from Anime, Manga, still life, protraits etc..., but a majority of my fanart are CCS related. I also use a variety  of materials, such as pencil colours, paints, chalk, pastel pens etc..., so here is my artwork and you must be terribbly bored if you go through everything in the post lol

Here is my gallery with some of my random artwork

Full size image ~ http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a371/strawberry_power/gallery.jpg

And this is the ugly me with my artwork

Full size image ~ http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a371/strawberry_power/gallery0.jpg

A LEVEL WORK
Yep, as most of you know, I did A level fine art back at college and got a crappy grade D. Anyway here is a few of my artwork.

Sketch book ~ Here is a page from my sketch book and the theme was architecture, so I decided to draw different types of Greek columns and pillars.

Final architecture piece ~ This was my exam piece of work. Grade D, but I rushed it ><" Also I hate using arcylic paints ><"

Bulidings ~ The theme was man made, so I drawed bulidings using charcoal and pencil.

Final Piece for unit 5 ~ My unit 5 final piece and it was the best grade I ever got in my A level art. It was a C ^_^, I mainly used the messy oil pastels and pencil to do this piece.

Collage ~ I think this was meant to be based on African culture, but anyway it was one of my favourite collages that I done because the others was total crap!

Final Exam piece ~ Waaaahhhhhhh! I remember doing this near the end of College term, then I left. Anyway this is crap, got yet another crappy grade D

PORTRAITS
These are random portraits I’ve drawn of random people, using a 2B pencil. Pardon the crappyiness.

A random boy
A random girl
Another random girl on top pf my head lol
A girl I drawed from a magazine
A girl sitting down
I can’t remember doing this, but it was in my A levels
A girl who looks like Strawberry with short hair
Another girl who looks like Strawberry with short hair lol
I seriously can’t remember when I drawed this lol

MARKERS & CHALK
I love using a combination of the 2 because it gives a great effect. I usually use markers for the fore and middle ground and chalk for the background.

Sakura blushing ~ I wasted my brothers pink chalk for this pic lol.

Sakura Hime ~ I know her ribbons are meant to be dark pic for her princess costume in 2nd movie, but I didn't have the colour, so I should be ordering a dark pink soon.

Unfinished pic ~ I will finish this when I got the time, drawed it over the summer holidays when I was bored and here is another pic with abit of colour and also click here if you want to see the outline

MARKERS ONLY
I hate using markers only because they are not my favourite material as I always make mistakes and go over the line.

2 pics of Sakura & kero ~ It's abit crappy, but it was my first time using markers. I really didn't like the yellow pic. Full image and the other full image

Unfinished skating Sakura pic ~ I will finish this once I get confident with using markers. Click here for outline of the pic

Clow cards ~ I gave this pic to Nadeshiko.

CHALK, PASTELS & PENCIL CRAYONS
I mainly use WHSmith blendable crayons for these images (foreground), then I use a touch of pastel & chalk for the backgrounds.

Fairy Sakura ~ I suppose an ok-ish attempt, but I spoilt it ><”

Sakura’s Wand ~ I suppose to draw Sakura in the middle, but it went abit to the left too much ><”

Lightening background ~ I hate this pic because I really did mess up the background a lot ><”

Syaoran-kun ~ This was my first attempt to draw Syaoran-kun.

Sakura ~ I was bored over th summer holidays so I draw this pic

Serious Mew Ichigo ~ This is one of my favourite Tokyo Mew Mew images I’ve drawed so far. Click here for another view

Strawberry Check ~ My 3rd ever TMM pic ^o^

STANDARD COLOURED PENCILS
These must be the weakest ever pc’s which I’ve drawn.

Sakura’s Class mates ~ This is a pic of Sakura and her friends at school. The background was plain so I just started to add some grass, not finished though.

Sakura & the Watery card ~ This was drawn after I got my As level results ^o^ Click here for full image

Kero-Chan ~ A bit plain, but I didn’t know what to add to the background.

First CCS pic ~ My first attempt to draw Sakura & its very crap indeed!

CCS 2nd opening ~ Don’t know what made me do does swirls in the background because it just spoils it!

Cardcaptors ~ Drawed this when the crappy English dub first makes it’s hit on CITV.

Pic to thank Nadeshiko ~ Draw this for Nadeshiko to thank her for the Sakura pic she has drawn for me.

2nd pic ~ My second attempt to draw Sakura & its total rubbish!

Sakura & the thunder card ~ a total crap image & I shouldn’t have coloured the background in coloured pencils, it just makes the image looks wrong ><”

Degiko – Nyo! ~ This was the first ever Di Gi Charat pic I’ve drawn.

Degiko & Gema ~ The writings abit wonky… oh well…..

Sailor Moon ~ I scribbled a Sailor Moon pic on my A level folder & my class mate Simon happened to go over the logo in a black pen. I scribbled a Sailor Mars pic on my mates folder too, but I don’t have the pic.

PENS, CRAYONS & PASTEL
Slightly better then my other work, but still lacks in the work Crap!

Sakura and Kero ~ I gave this pic to Nadeshiko, used gel ink pens to do the lettering

Cardcaptors ~ A pic which I draw when Cardcaptors first hits the UK.

3rd opening ~ An ok-ish pic done during my A levels. Click here for another angle
Do NOT under estimate the powers of strawberries

Saikou Ni Happy! Forum / NERV Forum

Offline Strawberry

• cRAzY fan
  • Strawberries Are Sweet
Re: Strawberry's Random Art
« Reply #1 on: January 29 2006, 05:33 am »
PENS, CRAYONS AND PASTEL
Sutoroberii beru beru ~ My first attempt of drawing a TMM pic. Another view of pic.

Mew Minto ~ I kinda did crap on this, Minto is meant to be short, but I made her look tall ><”

Ringo Akai ~ A pic of one of my fave mews ^_^.

ACRYLICS & COLOURED PENCILS
This is the only pic I dawned which belongs here

CHARCOAL & COLOURED PENCILS
Sakura & the mirror card ~ I hate this pic because the card looks wonky and the proportions are all wrong ><” Another angle of the image

Another pic for Nadeshiko ~ Drawed this pic for Nadeshiko to thank her for the other Sakura pic she has drawed for me.

PENCIL OUTLINE
Ichigo in wedding dress
Mew Ichigo & Masha
Ten-Chan
Kai

Finally thanks for looking at my artwork & graphics and feel free to criticise them. I will probably post more soon.

EDIT ~ By the way I do requests, which means that I can draw pics for you if you want  :), but please read

REQUESTS[/u]
1. I can only do one request at a time, because I got other requests to do for other forums and also busy with university work, so first come first serve.
2. It may take along time depending if my month is busy (may take up to 4 weeks)
3. If you want to to draw an original character, a picture for reference is prefered rather then description. Also give me the colours of the features (e.g. fo0r Sakura it would be borwn hair, green eyes etc...)
4. I can colour the image in any material, please speficy which material. If you don't specify, I will simply colour the pic in standard coloured pencils.
« Last Edit: February 01 2006, 03:26 am by Strawberry »

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #2 on: January 29 2006, 05:34 am »
Wow! That's a lot of fanart! And they're all nicely done! Good Job, Strawberry-chan! ^__^
Icon made by animeneko_chan @ lj.com

Forum Family

Fai and Zeldi are my cousins.
Sayora Chan is my onee-chan.
KuroPuppy and Tooya_Mizuki are my Onii-chans.
aishiteru is my Imoto-chan
suu_no_clover is my  Imoto-chan/Yin.
Lexi is my cat.

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #3 on: January 29 2006, 05:53 am »
Awesome work, Shows your awfully dedicated to your work.
I hated Art in school.

Cardcaptors ~ Drawed this when the crappy English dub first makes it’s hit on CITV.
haha I remmember that. I hate CITV...
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #4 on: January 29 2006, 10:54 am »
Wow! I love your TMM pictures! ^__^

Offline Tessaiga

• Subaru's Wife
  • cRAzY fan
  • My avatar says it all...
« Reply #5 on: January 30 2006, 06:33 am »
LOVE the way you color your pictures! :okay: *cookie*
(haven't watched through them all yet, though! But me will!!!)
Quote from: French Soldier of Monthy Python
I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I f-a-r-t in your general direction!!! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

I would tell you Sei-Sub fangirls the truth about the "couple", but since I've got more life than that, I'll allow you to be inzane. And I lol at you. Lololololololololol.
And with this, I leave. Fohevah

Det är så härligt att gå i solen, och äta hallon med dig~ Men det vet du inget om, för du förstår inte svenska!... VA?! Du fattar? Hej! Kul för dig!

________________Forum Family________________[/color]
Zeldi
  Ichiranseisouseiji Enzerubebi Otohime
VexNet
  Nii-san
suu_no_clover
  Sumeragi Onmyouji Chibi
moezy-chan
  Itoko-chan

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #6 on: January 30 2006, 12:29 pm »
wah, awsome work! o_o
keep it up!  :keke:

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #7 on: January 31 2006, 03:15 am »
Nice art. ^^ I think I like the soft shading on the chalk and pastels pictures the best. And the watery picture is very cool, with its... watery-ness. :sweatdrop: You're very good at drawing Sakura.

Offline Xiao_Lang

• Eyes=Food
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #8 on: February 01 2006, 01:35 am »
awww you're art is So nice stawberry-chan!
All over the wall! so cool!

I see you take it as a subject too? :)

Offline Sohru-san

• Sakura Syaoran Li
  • Good Fan
  • "I love Syaoran! Syaoran, you're my #1!"
« Reply #9 on: February 03 2006, 04:33 am »
Wow! You really like to draw, huh? The ones of CardCaptors Sakura came really close to the manga! Keep it up! Those are awesome drawings of Syaoran, Sakura, .....
Anime Dreams - An Anime Role-play site that involves CardCaptors Sakura and Tsubasa!

Precious Memories - The younger version of Syaoran and Sakura in TRC RPG, Card Captors Sakura Continues  RPG, Revelations - The pairings include MeilingxSyaoran, TomoyoxEriol, SakuraxYukito, etc. RPG

Offline Shiunu

• I've got a hole in me pocket!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #10 on: February 06 2006, 05:37 am »
They're so pretty! You have a ton of art work. Keep it up! *gives a cookie*

Little Sisters: bie liao, babypigggy, Fai, and Okamirei
Fellow Beatle Fangirl: hoshisenshi ^^
Cousins: Hikari_Blaze, aishiteru, Moon Li
Me and bie liao are in love! We never give up on our guys! <3

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #12 on: March 27 2006, 10:34 am »
What anime is Karin from?

Anyway, I just love your TMM art, especially Berii and Ichigo. ^^

Offline Strawberry

• cRAzY fan
  • Strawberries Are Sweet
« Reply #13 on: March 31 2006, 11:04 pm »
Karin is from Kamichama Karin. To my knowledge an Anime of Kamichama Karin is not avaliable yet, but the manga is already out in Japan and the US ^^

The manga can be found here ~ http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/search-handle-form/203-6493862-0564763

Offline Strawberry

• cRAzY fan
  • Strawberries Are Sweet
« Reply #14 on: May 12 2006, 11:03 pm »
OMG! LOOK WHAT I FOUND..... DRAWINGS FROM A 8-11 YEAR OLD STRAWBERRY BACK AT PRIMARY SCHOOL OVER 10 YEARS AGO, SO YOU ALL COULD LAUGH, CRINGE, CRITICISE AND MAKE FUN OF MY PICS  :lol:

Yep, I found these pics while I was cleaning out my stock room at it brings back memories. They were all drawn when I was at Primary school and before I got into Anime.

Sunset ~ I was in year 3 when I painted this picture in school

Sonic and Dr Robotnik ~ *Looks at date on bottom right* OMG! 19/09/94 was over 10 years ago. Dr Robotnik is now called Dr. Eggman.

Tails and Amy ~ Bascially the other side of the pic above. I know Amy look different and thats because she looked like that 10 years ago, then they changed her look when Nintendo and Sega joined forces.

Sonic and Amy ~ I made Sonic abit small, compare his size to Amy lol

My mums room ~ This was done in year 5 (year 5 is equivalent to grade 4 I think). The owl and whale stamp was my teacher stamping my work because they are proud of it.

Christmas Amy ~ This was done for a school christmas competition to draw your favourite characters in X-mas style... unfortunately I never won anything.

Flowers and an oranment ~ My attempt to use arcylic paints which was pretty awful. The black thing at the right bottom was meant to be my name in paint, but it kinda messed up so I wrote my name in pen above it.

Power Rangers ~ I use to like the show as a kid and this pic shows Katherine (the second pink Ranger). The thing that spoils it was the paper was wrinked up ><"

Sleeping beauty's Castle ~ This was drawn after my visit to Disney land Paris when I was 11. The castle looks as though it's going to collapse lol.

The little Mermaid ~ painted at roughly the same time as the Sleeping beauty Castle and I had major probs drawing the reflection.

Sleeping Beauty ~ My last Disney pic at 11 years old (and probably my favourite) before I moved onto drawing Anime  :D

I got some more childhood drawings and I might post them if I feel like it.

Offline ~Emethyst~

• Freedom to express
  • "A True Fan"
  • Be heard!
« Reply #15 on: May 12 2006, 11:23 pm »
Your fanarts are wonderful. I wish I could give you a cookie *settles for the invisible one instead  :heh:*

I wish I had a scanner too, so I could upload my sketches as well  :tongue:

Really good job for making such great drawings.. Oh, and nice colorings too! ^_^
v--- Still the tags won't budge... Yaarrr.. T_T

Testing a new set...
Forum Family (o-'.'-o)
[Older Sis] : Ashlee , littlekitty
[Beloved Shobe] : kudan
[Lil Sis] : wishingstarx
[Cousin] : Ying Hua
[Siberian Husky] : Sapphire-Amethyst
[Partner-in-Crime] : -Yurima- :D
[tr/][/table]

Offline faolan

• cookieless
« Reply #16 on: May 20 2006, 09:21 am »
cool !
you should give yourself more credit your work is really good! Like your mew mew and sakura drawings are really good ..
haha is it all over your all cause thats what i looks like in the pic at the top XD
thats what i do with my art ^^;;
but yah anyways i cant wait to see more of your work
i heart it  =)

Offline Strawberry

• cRAzY fan
  • Strawberries Are Sweet
« Reply #17 on: June 17 2006, 11:34 pm »

Offline Chang

• Dedicated Fan
  • yat yan sei gaai bui
« Reply #18 on: August 14 2006, 07:09 pm »
OMG!!! u've done sooo much. and all ur work are excellent. well done :keke:
I wonder what kind of fate awaits me?
I don't want to regret being born
There is courage inside my sadness
I believe I can grasp that radiance
The tears of the blue sky are pouring down
One day they'll change into smiles

Forum Family:
Tatasenko: my awesome sister ^_^

Offline Strawberry

• cRAzY fan
  • Strawberries Are Sweet
« Reply #19 on: August 19 2006, 09:56 pm »
Thanks Nectar Rain

I finally got some of my original works

Firstly I drew a car. I was about to create my own manga which involved a car in it, but never had the time.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a371/strawberry_power/scan0001.jpg

Next I drew some guy which was meant to be a villian in my manga

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a371/strawberry_power/scan0002.jpg

I went on drawing some more original characters showing different angles of their faces.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a371/strawberry_power/scan0003.jpg

Then I went onto the pink pen and practise drawing some eyes

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a371/strawberry_power/scan0005.jpg

Another original character I drew

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a371/strawberry_power/scan0004.jpg

Finally the last pic

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a371/strawberry_power/scan0006.jpg

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
« Reply #20 on: August 19 2006, 10:38 pm »
oOoO.. u actually took art as a subject for A levels?!!?!? i dun think i have such a subject in my country but i'm currently studying for A levels.. STRESSFUL!!! >.<

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。