AuthorTopic: Arcademan: The Master Creations  (Read 27545 times)

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
Re: Arcademan: The Master Creations
« Reply #20 on: June 18 2008, 11:21 am »

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #21 on: July 25 2008, 12:36 pm »
Hey There!

Sorry I'm late.

Wow.. 20 years.
I'm really impressed.

I know you've said to me before you don't like other people drawing your character but I really am impressed about the 20 year milestone!
It's a great achievement to carry him through for so long! Congrats dude!

I couldn't help myself; I had to draw this for you.
Sorry I'm not that good of an Artist or if it's not what you expected/like.
But it's the thought that counts, Right ^^v

Again; Congrats on the 20 year mark.
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline Arcademan

• Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #22 on: July 25 2008, 10:55 pm »
Hey There!

Sorry I'm late.

Wow.. 20 years.
I'm really impressed.

I know you've said to me before you don't like other people drawing your character but I really am impressed about the 20 year milestone!
It's a great achievement to carry him through for so long! Congrats dude!

I couldn't help myself; I had to draw this for you.
Sorry I'm not that good of an Artist or if it's not what you expected/like.
But it's the thought that counts, Right ^^v

Again; Congrats on the 20 year mark.
Thanks on the congrats and the drawing...very nice indeed  :)

"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"

Offline Arcademan

• Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #23 on: January 18 2009, 12:10 pm »
My first drawing of 2009, originally drawn as a post response in another forum  :hmmm

Full sized pic: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v20/Arcademan/Arcademan/au201.jpg

Offline Arcademan

• Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #24 on: April 21 2009, 01:31 pm »
37 Years of Art: The Triumvirate- Story behind the art:

Full-sized picture: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v20/Arcademan/Arcademan/drawings/au204.jpg

What was known as 'the ultimate villain team' these three individuals spent years training together in the dungeons of the Dark Dimension perfecting their abilities as a team, working together flawlessly as one as the fight between the forces of good and evil never ends.

Hiro-Kilr: A telepathic monster capable of reading minds and controlling his victims. He uses his abilities to create false pretense so he can stealthly sneak up on people and take them by surprise. Shows a fondness of sharp weapons, especially knives. His 'teeth' stab and inject people with poison at close range and his most sadistic power: rearranging and disrupting nerves, blood flow and other internal bodily functions, causing pain much worse than death itself.

Frozen Charade: The female of the group, her abilities are to transform the moisture in the atmosphere and convert it to ice. She can make it snow-soft or as hard as the strongest steel. Unlike most people with ice-based powers, she is not affected by intense heat however if the air is extremely dry and the dew point is low, her ability to generate ice is harder. She began as a free-lance villain however in an encounter with Arcademan's team, she was killed by a vengeful hero who avenged an earlir death of a hero by Charade's hands. Lord Pyrogod, leader of the Beings of Darkness worked out an agreement with the Angel of Death and recruited her for The Triumvirate. She has no soul, hence the pupiless eyes.

Carbon-Copy: A changling who's true form is unknown...as is its gender however since the body is usually of a huge strongman, Carbon-Copy is most likely a 'he'. He can duplicate the body and form of any living being, including animals and creatures. Depending on the size, it takes more effort to take on certain forms and substain them for long periods of time. Also though he can duplicate forms, he does not inherit their abilities (he can transform into Arcademan but does not have his super-strength or extra powers and abilities). He does possess natural strength exceeding a dozen men and thanks to intense training, can infiltrate places in most cases without any flaws.

The Triumvirate has had numerous battles against the Arcade Brigade and have been responsible for the death of at least three heroes and countless innocent victims. In their last battle, the three killed a younge heroine named Nuclei however Frozen Charade betrayed her teammates by freezing Nuclei's body metabolism, making the seemingly lethal stab by Hiro-Kilr not fatal. Charade defected to the heroes' side and both Hiro-Kilr and Carbon-Copy were executed by Lord Pyrogod and the second-in-command Destrux for their failure. Destrux is currently creating a new Triumvirate team that is totally loyal to the cause of Darkness.

Offline Arcademan

• Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #25 on: April 21 2009, 01:33 pm »
35 Years of Art (now 37!!!) Hextrillia- Story behind the art:

Full-sized picture: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v20/Arcademan/Arcademan/drawings/au203a.jpg

Touching up on the villain a bit more than the rushed bio. This one, which is a newer version of the evil demi-lich that resides within three dimensions at the exact same time. Hextrillia was rumored to have lived for over a thousand years and joined forces with Lord Pyrogod to destroy all of Earth's heroes and claim the next millennia for the Beings of Darkness.

Her first major attack was the kidnapping and torture of Parrillusia. However, the White Wizard, supreme leader of the Beings of Light, created a new Parrillusia, nicknamed 'PixieP' in fear that a hero's demise would shake the new heroes' confidence in battle.

Years later, Arcademan found out the truth and with help from heroes from another Earth within different dimensions and attacked Hextrillia from three different fronts. In the ensuing attack, Parrillusia was freed and Hextrillia's form destroyed, never to return. However, before her inter-dimensional body was destroyed, Hextrillia transformed her soul within the pixie. The result: instant insanity and for the good of mankind, Arcademan killed Parrillusia.

A decade after that, a young wiccan girl decided it was time to use her ever-growing magicks to aid mankind. She was experimenting on mystic sources until finding a powerful one hidden deep in an alternate dimension. Upon its contact, the soul of Hextrillia attatched itself unto the wiccans, becoming the new Hextrillia. However because of the magicks of the new host, the original Hextrillia cannot control the body completely.

Today, the new Hextrillia does what she can to bring forth Darkness upon the world and has continued her fued with PixieP. The young girl, once the possession of the soul passes, recalls absolutely nothing of what had happen while Hextrillia has been in control and for now, figures she's suffering blackout spells due to her continued learning of potent magicks.