AuthorTopic: Arcademan: The Master Creations  (Read 27532 times)

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
Arcademan: The Master Creations
« on: January 28 2006, 02:56 pm »
I'll open it up with this:

Large Picture

The Dream Angel...Master of all dreams within the Arcademan Universe. She usually hangs around with her partner, The Dream Demon.

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline Arcademan

• Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
Re: Arcademan: The Master Creations
« Reply #1 on: January 28 2006, 03:04 pm »

Larger Picture

Awhile back, a member of one of a comic book forum I belong to decided to give drawing Pixie a shot. (Sidenote: Pixie's costume was different last year than it's current one)  Not bad at all...of course the original is still the best :tongue:

"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"

Offline Strawberry

• cRAzY fan
  • Strawberries Are Sweet
« Reply #2 on: January 29 2006, 05:17 am »
Very nice Arcademan, your artwork shows that you have talent
Love to see more of your artwork ^^
Do NOT under estimate the powers of strawberries

Saikou Ni Happy! Forum / NERV Forum

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #3 on: January 29 2006, 05:49 am »
I really like them AM, They are new and interestig :)
(at least they are to me anyway :) )
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #4 on: January 29 2006, 10:57 am »
Wai, those are great. I like the Dream Angel, but you mentioned that there's also a Dream Demon.....

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #5 on: January 29 2006, 11:11 pm »
did he have that sheild on his left soulder before?
*doesn't know much about captain marvel*

still a really cool pic :)
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #6 on: January 30 2006, 11:09 am »
Nice drawings, Arcademan! I especially like your Dream Angel. I can't wait to see more from the Arcademan Universe. ^_^

Offline Arcademan

• Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: February 01 2006, 12:48 pm »
By the end of this week, I will introduce something here that I haven't done in almost 7 years...draw an ongoing comic book!!! This will also be the first one I've done exclusively online. Watch for it soon :)

Offline Sohru-san

• Sakura Syaoran Li
  • Good Fan
  • "I love Syaoran! Syaoran, you're my #1!"
« Reply #8 on: February 03 2006, 04:20 am »
In the first picture, the face looks a little funny. Other then that the wings and everything was drawn pretty good!
Anime Dreams - An Anime Role-play site that involves CardCaptors Sakura and Tsubasa!

Precious Memories - The younger version of Syaoran and Sakura in TRC RPG, Card Captors Sakura Continues  RPG, Revelations - The pairings include MeilingxSyaoran, TomoyoxEriol, SakuraxYukito, etc. RPG

Offline Arcademan

• Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: February 06 2006, 10:17 am »
Arcademan: The 2006 Comic Book!

First 4 pages posted. More hopefully coming in the near future. Enjoy :)

Offline Arcademan

• Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: February 13 2006, 01:04 pm »
Arcademan: The 2006 Comic Book!

First 4 pages posted. More hopefully coming in the near future. Enjoy :)

Comic Book canceled for the duration...

Offline Arcademan

• Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: February 16 2006, 01:45 pm »

Full Sized Picture

When and if I continue my comic, this little lady will play an important part in the storyline...especially since there's a little fact that she's SUPPOSE TO BE DEAD!!!  :surprised:

Offline Arcademan

• Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!

Offline Arcademan

• Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: December 10 2007, 12:24 pm »
Story behind '35 Years of Art'...

1972...I was seven years old at the time (you can do the math, yes, I AM 42 years old) when I created my first ever super hero by the name of LASERMAN. Rude, crude...what do you expect from a 7 year old? Don't have an original drawing and the one in my pics is a later costume I created. Comics have always been a major influence in my life and was encouraged to read them by my parents, who also collected them as well. The glory days of DC Comics (never was a Marvel Comics fan so I stayed away from them)...Superman, Batman, Justice League, Kamandi, Captain Marvel's revival and the artists...probably not as flashy as today's but their names today as legends: Curt Swan, Murphy Anderson, Neal Adams, C.C. Beck, Dick Dillan, Irv Novick, Gil Kane, Joe Kubert, "King" Kirby...I could go on forever (and most likely the young-ems reading this have no clue who these artists are but for those who do...COOL!).

When I started drawing, my pics were crude, stories made no sense. Laserman could shoot laser light from his hands but they mostly knocked walls down and blinded people. Course if they were TRUE lasers, they'd turn everything and everyone into swiss cheese. Odd that I drew mostly heroes...wasn't too keen on villains for the most part. Also since I wasn't great with face shots, most of them had masks and helmets early on. Drew a bit during the 70's and early 80's then stopped for a period until 1988, when the 'next generation' of heroes would be created, including my two signature heroes ARCADEMAN and PARRILLUSIA (better known as PixieP).

Now I'm definitely no expert on art and as many would say, my art sucks. Some will like it, others gag at it but all that matters is that I enjoy drawing when I get a chance to do such and as always there is room for improvement as I switch back and forth to three different art styles. Comments, compliments, critisism, complaints (my four 'C' words when it comes to art) I take in stride. Good or bad, I take enjoyment in drawing, no matter what anyone thinks of my style. Inspiring artist should take my comments to heart.

Now, the first picture I posted (the link at the beginning of this blog)...let's get into the 'Who's Who' of it, their names and some background, shall we? Starting from the bottom left and go across the bottom.

NUCLEI (1983: face shot only) Teenage maiden capable of flying and shooting flames. Body is a nuclear reactor, capable of shooting and absorbing large amounts of radioactivity.

POWER MAN (1976) My helmeted version of Superman. Condemned prisoner given a choice of death or being part of an experiment to becoming the strongest person in the world, with a success rate of less than 1%. Not only did the experiment worked, it converted all concept of evil into good within him. Wore a helmet so that nobody would know he was a death-row inmate.

LASERMAN (1972) The original hero. A doctor and a scientist, he created a jet pack and laser gloves to fight crime. Later, he added an exo-skeleton to give him strength however in a battle, it was fused into his body. Would later infuse it in place of his skeleton to give him internal powers generated by a small reactor.

MIGHTY GIRL (1981) Super-charged heroine from another planet, came here with her younger sister when their planet was destroyed by a cosmic calamity. The atmosphere and the rays of the yellow sun gave her the strength of 10, flight and impervious to most firepower. Bracelets, anklets and other jewelry from her homeworld became energized on Earth and tripled her powers when worn. Only Power Man was stronger and that can be debated. Her younger sister is now known as Mighty Girl while she calls herself TURQUOISE and is romatically involved with...

THE PROTECTOR (1980) Millionaire distric attorney making enemies amongst the gansters of New York. So much that they planted a bomb and tried to make Quaker Instant Oatmeal out of him. His brain still intact, his body was rebuilt out of titanium and steel, his blood piped through plastic, his nerves optic fibers. Put on a cloak, wrist guns and extracted justice his own way. Years later, he was able to resume a normal life and fell in love with Turquiose. Also found out the doctor who saved his life was none other than Laserman.

DEEP FREEZE (1978) A human ppsicle, not much to say about him except his original name was Mr. Freeze until I found out that was a name of a Batman villain.

Middle row left to right...

MASKED LIGHTNING (1974) My second original hero. Flew around and shot lightning bolts from his hands. Okay, not so original since every comic book company has someone similar. He was also an African-American that later found out he was in fact...A ROBOT!!! Why and who created him and for what purpose...well, I have to keep some secrets, don't I?!!

PARRILLUSIA (1989) Part of the second coming of The Master Creator, she is a favorite of mine to draw. Co-created by a friend of mine who I haven't seen or heard from in years, it was my friend who came up with the unusual name: a combination of the words 'party' and 'illusuion'. She is an elemental lightning pixie capable of creating illusions so real, they can fool any and all senses. Forging a relationship that goes beyond frienship with the one and only...

ARCADEMAN (1988) He originally was drawn as a dead ringer of Power Man, he, along with my 'modern' heroes were created by the WHITE WIZARD to fight te Beings of Darkness, lead by the demi-god LORD PRYOGOD. He was killed however resurrected when he discovered he was in fact a Being of Darkness. Despite this fact, he fights for the Beings of Light though his dark soul tends to surface often. He will always fight for the greater good and at times, with dealy force if necessary.

Top row left to right...

THE DREAM ANGEL (1992) Originally a girl with unpure thought, was brutally raped and killed during the Great Crusade. The Beings of Light, horrified by such an act, created her to help reside over dreams, which she did for nearly 1,000 years. Granted eternal rest, Light found a new girl to take over duties of The Dream Angel, a young 14 year old runaway who despite living in the streets, was good. She died saving a life and accepted the role of Angel and battled off against the Master of Nightmares, the Dream Demon until a new one was found.

DISRUPTION (1993) Part of the ArcadeBrigade, funky hair and all (which came much later, influenced by the Street Fighter character Guile and SNK character Benimaru). Married to another member (Mystique Rose: she'll appear in the future) he has the power to disrupt matter and energy.

WOMAN WARRIOR (1984) Last of my 'first wave' heroines, she was a street prostitiute who double-crossed her boss. Shot and left mortally wounded, she fell practically dead into an alley and found a being known only as 'The Benifactor' who gave her amazing abilities to avenge her death and to fight the underworld. Estella Roberts (her real name) knows all fighting abilities and can use any and all weapons however prefers a sword. She will not use a gun, a deep-seated faer of them from her near-death experience. She killed her would-be killer and continues to stalk the streets of criminals.

THE DREAM DEMON (1992) His human form was the one who killed the young unsullied girl who became The Dream Angel. Justice came and he was burned for his heinous actions. Taking note of his pure evilness, The Beings of Darkness mde him The Dream Demon. For almost a thousand years, he continued to torment The Angel until she begged for eternal rest. When the new Dream Angel came, the Demon tried to torment her the same way however found quickly she was 'street-smart' and was able to defend herself against him, so the Beings of Darkness got an old deceased villain named WARPATH to become the new Demon. The two continued their duel until it was revealed both Angel and Demon were destined to become united, forever ruling over the world of dreams and nightmares.

I'll write some more history and stories...do some more art in the future. Keep watching for it and as always...

Offline Arcademan

• Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #14 on: January 03 2008, 08:17 am »

Offline Arcademan

• Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 27 2008, 03:14 pm »

Offline Arcademan

• Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #16 on: February 17 2008, 01:27 pm »
The new Squadron of Justice per the fanfic group DCUGeneration Next:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v20/Arcademan/Arcademan/arcade17.jpg

Offline Arcademan

• Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #17 on: February 25 2008, 11:46 am »

Offline Arcademan

• Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!

Offline Arcademan

• Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #19 on: May 12 2008, 08:46 am »
My next piece of Master Creations: 35 Years of Art is a shot from the story Legacies United. Of course the three stars of the story: Captain Marvel, Sakura Kinomoto and Arcademan up front. Thanks.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v20/Arcademan/Arcademan/arcade22.jpg