AuthorTopic: [CCS]My One Precious Thing  (Read 11718 times)

Offline Sohru-san

• Sakura Syaoran Li
  • Good Fan
  • "I love Syaoran! Syaoran, you're my #1!"
Re: [CCS]My One Precious Thing
« Reply #20 on: January 31 2006, 04:48 pm »
Smiling brightly at the figure approaching them Tomoyo replied, "We were just talking about how wonderful it is to be here." She said, leaving out her previous reply to Sakura.
Anime Dreams - An Anime Role-play site that involves CardCaptors Sakura and Tsubasa!

Precious Memories - The younger version of Syaoran and Sakura in TRC RPG, Card Captors Sakura Continues  RPG, Revelations - The pairings include MeilingxSyaoran, TomoyoxEriol, SakuraxYukito, etc. RPG

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #21 on: February 01 2006, 08:25 am »
Sakura stammered back at the arrival of Yue. Her heart throbbed.
"Yue-san." She said, blushing and forcing a normal smile.
"Come on, Tomoyo, let's go." She whispered to Tomoyo.

-- never too far.. no matter how far ..
theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi
bigKITTY;; pretty,Quimmy,TimeMachine,Nyoko,Møon Li,sofiacardcaptors,Moezy-chan,-=kuro_woof=-,Sya0ran,bLuetopaz,Shuinu,bie_liao,aishiteru,Ashlee
bigPUPPY;; vexnet, Kasawa Lanford
littleKITTY;;Fai, Cardcaptors_Ria, baby.piglet

Offline Sohru-san

• Sakura Syaoran Li
  • Good Fan
« Reply #22 on: February 01 2006, 09:00 am »
Tomoyo blinked at Sakura in confusing. Yuu had just arrived to chat with them. Why would Sakura want to suddenly leave? "What do you mean? Let's go, where?"
Anime Dreams - An Anime Role-play site that involves CardCaptors Sakura and Tsubasa!

Precious Memories - The younger version of Syaoran and Sakura in TRC RPG, Card Captors Sakura Continues  RPG, Revelations - The pairings include MeilingxSyaoran, TomoyoxEriol, SakuraxYukito, etc. RPG

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #23 on: February 01 2006, 09:13 am »
Sakura began to walk, ignoring Tomoyo's comment. She felt an eager feeling to get away, maybe it was taht feeling of warmth and uneasiness around Yue.

theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi
bigKITTY;; pretty,Quimmy,TimeMachine,Nyoko,Møon Li,sofiacardcaptors,Moezy-chan,-=kuro_woof=-,Sya0ran,bLuetopaz,Shuinu,bie_liao,aishiteru,Ashlee

Offline Sohru-san

• Sakura Syaoran Li
  • Good Fan
« Reply #24 on: February 01 2006, 10:58 am »
"Sakura-chan...." Tomoyo said. Looking at Yuu, back at Sakura, then gazing back at Yuu once more before fallowing Sakura's footsteps. "Yuu was talking to us. What's wrong? Where are we going?"

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #25 on: February 01 2006, 11:00 am »
"I keep having this dream." Sakura began, she stopped and looked beyond. "I see this boy..."

theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi

Offline Hypercrabby

• All Your Syaorans are Belong to us
  • Big Fan
  • A Syaoran fanatic
« Reply #26 on: February 01 2006, 11:28 am »
Yue stared as the girls staggered off. Once again, it seemed his stern appearance had scared off those in need. And obviously the two did have something they were curious about, especially that golden-haired angel...
"Perhaps I shall consult her later when she's alone" Yue thought. With that, he floated up to the highest cloud for solitude.

Offline Sohru-san

• Sakura Syaoran Li
  • Good Fan
« Reply #27 on: February 01 2006, 11:34 am »
Tomoyo listened intently. "You keep having a dream about a boy?"

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #28 on: February 02 2006, 11:26 am »
Sakura made an ugly smile.
"Well, I know it's not right..we aren't allowed to love if we chose this path..but..its something inside me telling me to find him." Sakura said, daring to peer over the clouds.

theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi

Offline Sohru-san

• Sakura Syaoran Li
  • Good Fan
« Reply #29 on: February 02 2006, 06:57 pm »
Tomoyo smiled. "It sounds so romantic! If you love him and you want to find him, you should! Is it really against the rules? I don't understand really what's so wrong about it if you love that person...."

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #30 on: February 03 2006, 07:26 am »
"Tomoyo, you know i would be banned forever. And I'm not human, therefore..I'll disaapear." Sakura said, suddenly frowning.
"You know what, forget it." Sakura said, cheering up. "Let's go find that blue haired freak you've been hitting on!" Sakura laughed as she grabbed Tomoyo and began to run towards the well.

theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi

Offline Sohru-san

• Sakura Syaoran Li
  • Good Fan
« Reply #31 on: February 03 2006, 08:50 am »
Tomoyo didn't stop to think about the possibilities of what would happen. Tomoyo was young and still learning everything. "Your right." She was a bit surprised when she had suddenly mentioned about a crystal-eyed boy she rarely is able to mention. "W...what?"

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #32 on: February 03 2006, 09:15 am »
Sakura suddenly stopped. "What what?? That boy! The mortal we saw last time.." Sakura said, twisting her expression.
"Look, you can totally stand up for your love! I'm just dreaming about this person..but i've never ever even met him..i dont know if he's mortal or not!" Sakura said, now shaking Tomoyo. "So you shouldl check on him..watch over him..noone will know."

theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi

Offline Sohru-san

• Sakura Syaoran Li
  • Good Fan
« Reply #33 on: February 03 2006, 11:26 am »
"This is a little dangerous. I can be in trouble. Besides, I don't really know him." Tomoyo replied while being shaken by Sakura.

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #34 on: February 03 2006, 11:47 am »
Sakura quickly shrunk back.
"Sorry, Tomoyo-chan." She frowned. "Well I guess we better get off to 'grandma's, she's expecting us." She looked into a pinker cloud beyond, which was how angels told time."

*grandma is just some misc role, so you can play her if youd like. itd be pointless for someone to play the part of her.*

theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi

Offline Hypercrabby

• All Your Syaorans are Belong to us
  • Big Fan
  • A Syaoran fanatic
« Reply #35 on: February 03 2006, 01:32 pm »
The pinkening sky reflected on the surface of the river down on earth. The sun was steadily setting. The boy at the river stood up abruptly, seeing the girl. She smiled to see him get so flustered, and brushed a few strands of her jet black hair out of her eyes.

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #36 on: February 03 2006, 01:38 pm »
Sakura was confused with her feelings, but she tried to hide them as they rushed to the marble palace, whre their grandmother, which was the queen, lived.

theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi

Offline babyy.piglet

• <33 miyume.sasaki. miyuki's sis ;)
« Reply #37 on: February 11 2006, 05:45 am »
Syaoran sat down by the lake staring at his own reflection. he imagined Sakura sitting beside him but he shook the thought away as he thought about the mysterious girl in his dreams.
<33 my familyyy (;
big kittiess: Zeldi ; babypiggy

"A person will do anything to get their one wish.."