AuthorTopic: Diary of a False Love  (Read 7643 times)

FanFiction Bot

Diary of a False Love
« on: January 21 2006, 11:46 pm »
This post is for discussion of the fan-fiction:

Diary of a False Love

Story Description:

A love can last forever? This is an example that sometimes love can lead to ruin. A multi-chapter story rewritten with a milder tone.

Offline Robin Sena

• Now with 100% more fads!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
Re: Diary of a False Love
« Reply #1 on: January 22 2006, 08:59 pm »
Updated Fanfiction.

Added Chapter 2 - Love? Love is a Joke...

Please post comments. :)

Well, YOU JUST HAVE TO TALK!
click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 23 2006, 12:23 pm »
Nice start, Robin. Look forward to the next chapter and what is exactly causing Syaoran to act so mean.

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #3 on: January 23 2006, 09:31 pm »
Ehe... thanks Arcademan! :D

Well, the tone is milder as you see. The orginal one is just insane.

Anyway, the later chapters will explain things why such sadness has happened.

click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Arcademan

• Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 23 2006, 10:41 pm »
More insane, eh? Maybe that's the one I need to read...

After all, in my story 'Arcademan: In the Cards...' I did KILL Sakura in it...can't get anymore insane than that :tongue:

"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #5 on: January 23 2006, 11:01 pm »
Well, depends on the death. What I did is much worse. I literally "killed" Sakura's spirit in Chapters 6-7 and she ends up...

Well, wait for it.

click!
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Arcademan

• Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: January 23 2006, 11:04 pm »
Well, depends on the death. What I did is much worse. I literally "killed" Sakura's spirit in Chapters 6-7 and she ends up...

Well, wait for it.

Yep...killing the spirit would be worse. In Sakura's death in my story, it was her spirit that brought her back and eventually led her to victory over dark forces.

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #7 on: January 23 2006, 11:09 pm »
That's the reason why CCS fans hated me for months.  :hehe:

I'm testing them with that fanfic.

Anyway, I'm retyping Chapter 3 right now.

click!
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #8 on: January 30 2006, 01:01 am »
Fanfiction updated, Added Chapter 3.

Post comments if you like. :)

click!
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline animelova

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #9 on: October 27 2006, 11:14 am »
can u plz put in da rest. i love the story, its really well written and i just cant wait to find out wat happens.
Everyone has a life, you got a problem with how I live mine? Well maybe you should live your oun instead.