AuthorTopic: OPENING VERSION xD LOL!!!  (Read 12362 times)

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
Re: OPENING VERSION xD LOL!!!
« Reply #20 on: December 29 2005, 11:56 am »
I find it disturbing. If they were really fans they should've asked a GIRL to do it!

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #21 on: December 29 2005, 12:43 pm »
Oh come ON you guys, this was awesome! The people who made that don't need to be shot and murdered and all this other crap... It was funny! It's not like they're doing anything BAD to Sakura or like they're making fun of her or the show or anything. They're just fans having fun. That doesn't make them bad people... -_- In fact, I think it makes them really awesome fans! XD I'd LOVE to do something like this, and now I think I might try it! XD Hmmm.. For what anime, though... *goes to watch some anime openings to pick one*

I disagree with everything you just said!!!

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #22 on: December 30 2005, 05:31 am »
I find it disturbing. If they were really fans they should've asked a GIRL to do it!

Well I'm a HUGE fan of Gravitation and X and I've dressed up as Ryuichi (a boy) and Kamui (a boy) before and I'm a girl. Does my being a girl dressing up as Ryuichi and Kamui make me "not really" a fan? -_-

Also, many a moon ago when my friend and I liked Pokemon my friend and I dressed up as Jesse and James and he (a boy) played Jesse while I played James. And trust me, we were the BIGGEST Pokemon fans in the whole school. *shifty eyes* Actually, probably at least the whole city... But I guess him being a boy acting as a girl made him "not really" a fan, right?

If anything, the guy from the video and my friend had to be REALLY BIG fans to like their favorite characters so much that they'd dress that way!
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #23 on: December 30 2005, 11:20 am »

If anything, the guy from the video and my friend had to be REALLY BIG fans to like their favorite characters so much that they'd dress that way!

I'm one of the biggest CCS fans around but you won't EVER catch me dressing up as Sakura...not even in my wildest dream!!!

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #24 on: December 30 2005, 01:44 pm »
I'm one of the biggest CCS fans around but you won't EVER catch me dressing up as Sakura...not even in my wildest dream!!!

I'm not saying every huge fan has to dress like their favorite character, I'm just saying huge fans are the only people who would.. -_-
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
« Reply #25 on: December 30 2005, 04:13 pm »
I'm with AkaiYuki, it's unfair to make the clip look like it's an insult to all the fans. I found it really amusing and truthfully, I'd look at that clip to have a few laugh.

I could see that the guys in the clip were having fun. It's a pity a lot of people cannot see it in that way... If you don't like it, then don't. Don't insult the people who do.

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline Møon Li

• Aishiteru SyaorAndru <3
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #26 on: December 30 2005, 04:23 pm »
I think everything has a funny way to look... just assume that it's a funny way to see CCS, not as an insult :keke: I could say to those clip's guys GET A LIFE IMMEDIATELY but they really made me laugh :XD: .

When we love, we want to be better than we already are... and love makes us better"

♥ Syaoran Loves Me ♥

~*Forum Family*~
Daughters: Okamirei, Star Wings
Little sisters:pretty.sofiacardcaptors.babypigggy.TimeMachine.bie liao.charcoalz.kudan.Aya-Chan.Kairi.SailorYue.tsubasaHime199.EuphoriaBliss.nicole_shimun
Little brothers: 89757knight.Kouichi
Nieces: Moonflower121.hikari_blaze.Monse-chan.littlekitty
Cousins: Director of Music.aishiteru.

Møon LUNiTe CHRoNiCLE