AuthorTopic: [TRC] Episode 2 : The Power to Fight  (Read 26250 times)

Offline Ecchigo

• http://kanchofansubs.com for TRC fansubs
Re: Episode 2 discussions thread
« Reply #20 on: April 18 2005, 06:14 pm »
We released episode 2, and it's quite a weight removed from our shoulders.  We're now on time with everything.  Working on one episode at a time will be fun.  I need some sleep. Ah! The anime uses Yuko, wich you will be able to notice in the eyecatch of episode 2. and now... sleep for me.. :snore:
http://kanchofansubs.com for Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles fansubs
Promo 1 & 2 out!

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #21 on: April 18 2005, 10:36 pm »
It´s was soo Kawaii when Syaoran catched 1 of the feathers ^^

Offline MoonHikaru

« Reply #22 on: April 19 2005, 04:26 am »
HI  :wave:

Little Wolf, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANk YOU, VERY MUCH!!!!!! ^_________________________^
now I can watch it.  =P  HURRA HURRA!!!!!!! :hello2:

MoonHikaru :wink:

Offline Pure Heart

• ~I want to be with you all my life~
  • Great Fan
  • Vive tsubasa reservoir Chronicle^-^
« Reply #23 on: April 19 2005, 07:07 am »
Little wolf is the king of tsubasa reservoir downloads, your really cool to share wmv download, you take your time for that, so thx a lot^-^

My favorite scene was when we can see the fire lion, or fire animal.  That's fantastic, thsi anime is the best!!! ^w^  Syaoran is too kawaiiiiiiiii!!!!!!
I always wanted to show you my feelings, but i never get the courage before...

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #24 on: April 19 2005, 08:28 am »
i'm back to talk about epi 2.. haha found something funny but it's not that funny now..

anyways.. let's see man clamp totally destoryed yuko's eyes.. oh my god.. actually i noticed that everyone's eyes aren't that that good.. i like the CCS eyes so much better. hehe

mokona is so kawaii!!!!!!!!!! puu!!! hehe.. it's cool and kawaii.. XD

after watching this episode.. i have a really big feeling that the anime is going to be really rushed.. *sigh

i found the gang people's voice to be bad.. i was laughing when i saw the fat guy.. LOLZZ!!! haha

i guess there's nothing really big that i want to talk about for episode 2.
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #25 on: April 19 2005, 09:44 am »
My first reaction when seeing big guy was, "Whoa, big!" he was like [--------------------------] and his men were like [----]!

Mokona is soooooo cuute!

I didn't like Yuuko's eyes one bit. Freaks me out. *shivers*

But Little Sakura's voice was soooo cute! :)

I especially liked the Kudans, but isn't the feather supposed to be returned before the fight? Hehe, anyway, those are my comments.

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #26 on: April 19 2005, 10:26 am »
***I especially liked the Kudans, but isn't the feather supposed to be returned before the fight?***

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.
The first feather she gets right away.
The second is after Fai fights the girl (a part I REALLY want to see) and Syaoran
fights the really big Kudan boy thingy. (yeah, I don't feel like looking the name up)

At least Yuuko began to look a little more like herself as the episode went on.

I hope we get to see Kurogane with his magazine and Touya and Yuki as waiters.

The voices are really great. Fai's is awesome.

Offline Little Wolf

• Head Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • "A True Fan"
  • "coz my heart keeps falling faster..." :P
« Reply #27 on: April 19 2005, 01:09 pm »
ianyways.. let's see man clamp totally destoryed yuko's eyes..

er.. Clamp? no, it's Bee Train (the animators) who's destroying our lovely characters. :)

@Pure Heart and MoonHikaru: hehe.. you're welcome... I'm glad I could help.

Offline AiKo

• ~* Curious Koneko *~
  • "A True Fan"
  • M as curious as a cat~ nyahn~
« Reply #28 on: April 19 2005, 04:43 pm »
I'm a little disappointed about this eppie here... but I hope eppie 3 would make up for it~ nyah~!  *big grin*
Wai~~!!! :3 :cat: i wuv cats :cat:

Offline Little Wolf

• Head Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • "A True Fan"
  • "coz my heart keeps falling faster..." :P
« Reply #29 on: April 19 2005, 10:11 pm »
Episode 3 should definitely be much better cos there'll be fight scenes and we get to see Kuro-tan's Kudan...hopefully we see Fai's too. :)

I think the thing that made this episode just so-so is the long talk with Yuko.. but I'm not complaining about it. Everything they had talked about is important the plot.

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #30 on: April 19 2005, 10:18 pm »
Mokona is really cute!  ^^
Puu

Offline .::ka::.

• "HUmp!" like Kuro-tan XD
  • Mega Fan
  • HUmp ?!
« Reply #31 on: April 19 2005, 11:31 pm »
:D Mokona's voice is so cute !!!! And chibi-Sakura's voice also ^^ Love that :D:D

The scences I like most in this ep are when Syaoran meet his kudan, protect Sakura from fire ball, the music just cool there ^^.... And when he tried to catch the first feather.... the music background that we once know in ep1 now play in harmonica ( I'm not sure) was pretty cool !!!!! Ooooh, I love that ^^ I watch it over and ove again ....:D
- Starting from here - Let's make a promise - You and me - Let's just be honest -
Kurogane is <3

My Precious <~ down for a while >___>  | My Journal
Forum Family
My lovely little sis XD Kai Mizuki [/i] & Aya-chan[/i]

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #32 on: April 19 2005, 11:38 pm »
:D Mokona's voice is so cute !!!! And chibi-Sakura's voice also ^^ Love that :D:D

The scences I like most in this ep are when Syaoran meet his kudan, protect Sakura from fire ball, the music just cool there ^^.... And when he tried to catch the first feather.... the music background that we once know in ep1 now play in harmonica ( I'm not sure) was pretty cool !!!!! Ooooh, I love that ^^ I watch it over and ove again ....:D

yea that was the best! ^^

Offline lumizstar

• ~Song of Peace~
  • Former Staff
  • Super Fan
  • ~Peace and Tranquility~
« Reply #33 on: April 19 2005, 11:46 pm »
Hi guys. I've been away for a few days (busy with some wokr :) ) Anywayz, before I post a commentary on the episode, the overall comment for it was only average. Something that is quite noticeable, which isn't uncommon in anime series, is that the art work deteriated quite a bit =/ The people looked....funny and weird..lol...Anywayz, more of my comments to come :)
If you can dream it, you can do it.

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.

~Walt Disney

Offline SandSLover

• Big Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #34 on: April 20 2005, 06:41 am »
have to agree, syaoran and sakura kinda looked a bit weird in the beginning- didnt look like them at all!!!
have to say, i prefer ep. 1 than 2- as there was more s and s interaction- (guess im waiting for when sakura wakes up!! )
the parts i like was- syaoran recapping the child-hood memories- lil sakura dragging lil syaoran- sooo cute!!! and yeah- protecting from the fireball-. and the part when fye says that syaoran is a bit reckless- when he chases the feather for sakura- and it looks at sakura lying there whilst syaoran runs for his life after the feather- kinda romantic!! and sad in a way!

now waiting for ep. 3!! come on!!   :hehe:
"There are no such things as coincedences, only inevitability"

Offline sugarblossom

• I love animanga, webdesign, Jpop/rock, Syaoran
« Reply #35 on: April 20 2005, 09:27 am »
Hmm...I honestly did not understand why the talking with Yuuko was VERY long and slow, and the whole "Kudan" thing went by so freaking quickly! What were they thinking? I didn't like how after the OP theme, it went BOOM! We see Yukito and everyone else going to Yuuko, and we see the same thing that happened in the last minutes of Tsubasa Chronicle 1. I found that rather boring, it was 3 minutes!

Even though it was a transition to the next episode...whereas the Kudan, suddenly Masayoshi comes outta nowhere, and we learn about Kudan! WHAA? Isn't that a little fast? We already meet with Shougo and everybody way too quickly. Also, Rayearth doesn't do anything...but in the manga, he supposebly went into Syaoran's body, where Syaoran felt warm inside, instead it just popped up and kicked everybody's butts!

What is with Yuuko? Looking at her gave me shivers. I think she's the only character that looks messed up.
In the Hanshin tower...it said "Hansin"...I thought my spelling were horrible. And who can forget Fye molesting Syaoran when he reached for that feather? Damn, that was so shocking, it was hilarious.
"If a hug could get rid of all your problems, I would never let go."

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #36 on: April 20 2005, 01:07 pm »
like i said.. there's nothing much that i want to talk about episode 2.. haha didn't i say somewhere that this anime is going to be rushed.. A LOT!! haha..

ok so clamp didn't destory yuko's eyes.. the other did.. LMAO!! no wonder the animation isn't that good..

hmm where do i post random stuff that i want to talk about TRC.. well anyways.. the only good parts i found in episode 2 was mokona, little sakura and syaoran.. and syaoran's kudan showing up.. those were cool.. XD
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline AiKo

• ~* Curious Koneko *~
  • "A True Fan"
  • M as curious as a cat~ nyahn~
« Reply #37 on: April 20 2005, 01:17 pm »
Can't wait to see Kuro-pyon's kudan~

S+S will be forever kawaii~
Wai~~!!! :3 :cat: i wuv cats :cat:

Offline .::ka::.

• "HUmp!" like Kuro-tan XD
  • Mega Fan
  • HUmp ?!
« Reply #38 on: April 20 2005, 01:46 pm »
Hmm...I honestly did not understand why the talking with Yuuko was VERY long and slow, and the whole "Kudan" thing went by so freaking quickly! What were they thinking? I didn't like how after the OP theme, it went BOOM! We see Yukito and everyone else going to Yuuko, and we see the same thing that happened in the last minutes of Tsubasa Chronicle 1. I found that rather boring, it was 3 minutes!

I think, that because we've seen manga and know it all, the things what Yuuko said is important, i think, so we can't complain anything about it ^^
Though it's long, but they just can't cut it :D
- Starting from here - Let's make a promise - You and me - Let's just be honest -
Kurogane is <3

My Precious <~ down for a while >___>  | My Journal
Forum Family
My lovely little sis XD Kai Mizuki [/i] & Aya-chan[/i]

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #39 on: April 20 2005, 08:23 pm »
I think, that because we've seen manga and know it all, the things what Yuuko said is important, i think, so we can't complain anything about it ^^
Though it's long, but they just can't cut it :D

It's very important for the storyline, especially those who haven't read the manga yet. Then again, who haven't? :D

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.