AuthorTopic: [TRC] Episode 2 : The Power to Fight  (Read 26421 times)

Offline Little Wolf

• Head Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • "A True Fan"
  • "coz my heart keeps falling faster..." :P
[TRC] Episode 2 : The Power to Fight
« on: April 12 2005, 01:02 am »
*Topic unlocked*  :)

Discuss episode 2 here... "The Power To Fight"
« Last Edit: May 26 2005, 04:07 am by Little Wolf »

Offline lumizstar

• ~Song of Peace~
  • Former Staff
  • Super Fan
  • ~Peace and Tranquility~
Re: Episode 2 discussions thread
« Reply #1 on: April 16 2005, 09:13 pm »
Oki :) thanks LW.

Ah, as a reminder, if you would like to know where to download the Episode, please refer to the episode downloads links page, and don't state your question here. Also, if you encounter problems, please refer to the offical help thread :) Thanks  ^^ Ok, discuss away :)
If you can dream it, you can do it.

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.

~Walt Disney

Offline .::ka::.

• "HUmp!" like Kuro-tan XD
  • Mega Fan
  • HUmp ?!
« Reply #2 on: April 17 2005, 03:59 am »
I've saw the ep 2. It's so cool ^^ But not it's not attractive me like ep 1 :D Maybe because it's not much S+S moments ?!? :D
The music background till so cool :D

Can't wait the next week for ep 3 ... >.<
Btw, sakura's voice when she was a child is so cute !!!! Mokona too :D I love the effect in this eposide
Everything are great to me  :hello2: But Syaoran's kudan, it's not hot as manga  :hmp: except the fire around it  :tongue3:
- Starting from here - Let's make a promise - You and me - Let's just be honest -
Kurogane is <3

My Precious <~ down for a while >___>  | My Journal
Forum Family
My lovely little sis XD Kai Mizuki [/i] & Aya-chan[/i]

Offline Bao_Nhia_Yang

• Great Fan
« Reply #3 on: April 17 2005, 05:06 am »
WOW!!! the kudans were okay i guess... the manga shows more details into the creatures..   and i like shugo's water kudan!! ^-^ cause i like water! :D  and then i can't wait to see more water kudan of kurogane's! :D

the bgm.. didnt' get me into it as much as the first did...  tho i did like the songs near the ending..  cause i noticed that they did a lot of harmony... which sounded really nice!  i know cause i'm in choir! :D  i really wanna get that song now! ^_^

yuuko,,,, in the manga.. her eyes seem more cruel... the anime... it's a lot nicer..  hm... anything else.. i'll add later!

Offline tornwings

• b-e-a-u-tiful
« Reply #4 on: April 17 2005, 06:25 am »
ep 2 is really cute. you get to see a flashback of when sakura and syaoran were so young. it was really adorable. i prefer the manga much more than the anime though. yuuko just didn't look right. she looked so much more defined and...just YUUKO in the manga. and in the anime. it seems not right.

the kudans were alright. but other than that it was great

now just waiting for ep 3 :D

Offline Lexi

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #5 on: April 17 2005, 06:36 am »
Episode 2 was ok I guess. *What's up with Yuuko's eyes :sweatdrop:?*  Everything seemed better in the manga.

Some good points tho~ the BGM was really kool at parts and I thought all the bashed up vehicles looked good :heh:  The flashbooks were really cute *S+S were soooo kawaii :inlove:*

I'm looking forward to the next episode. I hope it's better than episode 2 :tongue:

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #6 on: April 17 2005, 07:12 am »
[quote author=Bao_Nhia_Yang link=topic=204.msg7714#msg7714 date=1113678367

yuuko,,,, in the manga.. her eyes seem more cruel... the anime... it's a lot nicer..  hm... anything else.. i'll add later!

Ahhh, but Yuuko IS cruel (in a very funny way)! That's one of the best things about her in xxxHolic.
I've only seen the first episode so far, but I though Yuuko didn't look like her xxxHolic/Tsubasa self. She looked stern instead of the usual dreamy/sneaky look she has on her face! But really, I'm loving the manga and the anime, I can't complain!

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: April 17 2005, 09:46 am »
I haven't seen the second episode yet (waiting for a smaller download) and I'm wondering if you could tell me two things?

Does Fai fight Primela in this episode?

Where does the episode end at?

Thanks!!!!!

At the end of what was the end of the first book, according to the posts I've been reading...

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline tornwings

• b-e-a-u-tiful
« Reply #8 on: April 17 2005, 02:53 pm »
fai doesn't fight primela and the ep ends after syaoran meets the leader guy with the water judan

Offline Sya0ran

• :: You're my Paradise ::
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • I love Syaoran!<3
« Reply #9 on: April 17 2005, 03:05 pm »
The anime doesn't exactly appeal to me as much as the manga does but its fine I guess.  The thing that irked me to no end was Yuuko's eyes.  The creators totally KILLED it!   :angry:  That's so not Yuuko but...I'll learn to live with it.

I like the manga Yuuko where she's sneaky and devilishly mysterious.  I guess we all can't have everything.  ^^;  Overall, the anime is okay just that I wished they landed where Sorata and Arashi were!  [misses them]  <333  lol   :heh:
"I am totally happy and not dangerous mostly."

Forum Family
Little Sis:  Babypigggy <3

Zephora.Net | Amourae.Com | TRC Fansite | SasuSaku Shrine | Myspace | Fanfics

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #10 on: April 17 2005, 03:56 pm »
The thing that irked me to no end was Yuuko's eyes.

I like the manga Yuuko where she's sneaky and devilishly mysterious.

That's what I noticed from the start.
Yuuko just doesn't seem like Yuuko!
Of course I haven't seen the second episode yet. I was hoping she got more Yuuko-like. I can live with it though, I'm just hoping that the xxxHolic movie has the Yuuko we all know and love.

Offline Sya0ran

• :: You're my Paradise ::
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • I love Syaoran!<3
« Reply #11 on: April 17 2005, 03:59 pm »
That's what I noticed from the start.
Yuuko just doesn't seem like Yuuko!
Of course I haven't seen the second episode yet. I was hoping she got more Yuuko-like. I can live with it though, I'm just hoping that the xxxHolic movie has the Yuuko we all know and love.

Absolutely~!!!  Yuuko is so funny in XXXholic, I love her!  Sorry for spoiling it for you when you haven't even seen the 2nd ep yet!  ^^;;  I hope she's the good ol' Yuuko we all know and love too in the movie.  ;D
"I am totally happy and not dangerous mostly."

Forum Family
Little Sis:  Babypigggy <3

Zephora.Net | Amourae.Com | TRC Fansite | SasuSaku Shrine | Myspace | Fanfics

Offline Tune

• i want a simple and easygoing life~
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #12 on: April 18 2005, 12:03 am »
i think yuuko look a li' sneaky when she poked at kurogane~ :P but i'd like to hear her say bout him gettin caught by the police & stuff, but thats not in the anime....*sad* and i'd wanna see syaoran freak out when fye sneaks on him and picks 1 of sakura's feather fr his clothes~~though the kurogane getting agitated and sounding mokona off satisfied me temporarily~

Offline Bao_Nhia_Yang

• Great Fan
« Reply #13 on: April 18 2005, 01:16 am »

Ahhh, but Yuuko IS cruel (in a very funny way)! That's one of the best things about her in xxxHolic.
I've only seen the first episode so far, but I though Yuuko didn't look like her xxxHolic/Tsubasa self. She looked stern instead of the usual dreamy/sneaky look she has on her face! But really, I'm loving the manga and the anime, I can't complain!
yea i guess.. :D my bad.. -_-; yuuko is cruel...

when syaoran jumped into the battle field to get sakura's feather... i was like.. NOOO!! he's going to get hurt! and then i remembered his kudan.. :D hahahahahuh...

know what i noticed? i don't think i see sorata and arashi <--if those are the names... i don't remember seeing them in the next episode preview... or i only watched it once and didn't pay much attention!! ^_^;;

Offline Little Wolf

• Head Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #14 on: April 18 2005, 05:17 am »
I'll just cross-post here this article from my blog... :D

The second episode was, in my opinion, not as good as the first episode. It starts off by showing a few scenes already shown in the previous episode. I think they decided to show those scenes again probably because the next scene is all talk, talk and more talk. cough.hack//SIGNcough This scene took about half of the whole episode. I’m not really complaining. I’m actually happy they did that because it’s important to the story. And I just can’t believe how Bee-Train had managed to draw Yuuko so incredibly ugly! Well, they did make some effort though when they showed her poking Kuro-poo… :XD:

Anyways…after the talk, they’re transported to another dimension… and wow! I just love so much those cool animation effects! Great job there but…

The first scene at Hanshin Republic isn’t entirely the same as the manga, if I remember correctly. :heh:

I’m still quite disturbed that Kurogane isn’t acting the same as he does in the manga. Why does he always look so angry?

I was shocked when Fai reached out inside Syaoran’s coat and then Syaoran made a funny sound. what the.. he sounded like an old man there! The dubber could have done a better job there if he just imitated Syaoran’s shocked reactions in CCS. [nods]

The next scenes were “okay”... I like that scene where Syaoran tries to catch the feather. Really cool. However, I find the Kudans of the two gangs sort of funny. They looked like thick laser beams to me. XD oh well… at least Syaoran’s Kudan is hot. XDD I just didn’t find the animation convincing though.. I expected more. The other guy’s Kudan? Nevermind. :tongue:

And I’m not finishing this post without mentioning this… there’s no Sorata and Arashi! Are they even gonna show up? I didn’t see them in the next episode preview. [sigh] Seriously, they shouldn’t have edited that one out. Their visit to Hanshin (wait, it’s spelled Hansin in the tower there! o.O) would be much more enjoying to watch with those two around. [sigh again] :sleepy5:

Anyway, still looking forward to the next episode… Kuro-pi’s Kudan will show up but no sight yet of Fai’s. Also, Sakura will get her first feather. Not that it’s really important cos she’s still not gonna wake up. She does in the second feather.. no wait, am I actually right about that? haha! I really should re-read the manga. But I’m still in chapter 50 something, oh whatever… :tongue3:

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #15 on: April 18 2005, 05:50 am »
*****I’m still quite disturbed that Kurogane isn’t acting the same as he does in the manga. Why does he always look so angry?***

Ha! I thought he always looked like that! At least until a bit later, and when he's reading his cute looking magazine. :O)

***Not that it’s really important cos she’s still not gonna wake up. She does in the second feather.. no wait, am I actually right about that?***

Sakura wakes up when she gets the feather after Syaoran fights  Masayoshi's Kudan, after it gets really BIG!

In the book that would be the second feather.
One being the one on Syaoran
and two being the one inside Masayoshi's Kudan.

They are still in the Hanshin when she wakes up.

I sure hope they don't leave out the part where Fai fights with his Kudan!!!!!!

Offline tornwings

• b-e-a-u-tiful
« Reply #16 on: April 18 2005, 06:14 am »
lol. i just rewatched ep2 with the subs. i'm still really frustrated about how they drew yuuko. i'm just like O.O? what did they do to her.

the kudans. eh. sucked. nothing compared to the manga.
and when the gangs were fighting. i was so seriously thinking laser tag

<3 mokona though. cutest thing in the world

Offline MoonHikaru

« Reply #17 on: April 18 2005, 09:28 am »
Hi Im new here,
so am I posting this coment in the way it is?

besides that, can sombody help me? Im looking for tsubasa anime chap 2. I know there are a lot of sites that has it but it needs bittorrent and.... yua can call me ignorant but I cant understand how to use it, for me it doesnt work U_U so I cant watch it.  AND I WANT TO!!!!!the last time, Little Wolf , give a link on where someone can watch the first episode without that bittorrent thing, just normal. I know that is in low version but I am very gratefull with him for do that.

So here am I asking this.... Could you plaese do the same thing for episode 2, please?  I wil thank you very very much.

MoonHikaru

pd: sorry my english isnt very good

Offline Little Wolf

• Head Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #18 on: April 18 2005, 11:50 am »
MoonHikaru >> Check out this thread: http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=128.0 :wink:

Offline pinklacus

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #19 on: April 18 2005, 05:31 pm »
Yuuko is drew a bit strange. Chibi sakura and syaoran are drew too thin.  :( They are so different from clamp's style. I like the way how clamp draw the chibi sakura and syaoran. At least, they still have some baby fat on their cheeks.  :hehe:

I'm quite glad the anime story at Hanshin Republic is a bit different from the manga else i think i'm going to be bored. I think Sorata and Arashi should appear in the next epi.

Mokona is so cute!! But its size is somehow bigger than the one in the manga. I'm not too sure.
There is no such thing as coincidence. All that is, is inevitability.  -- Yuuko (TRC)