AuthorTopic: Gundam Seed Destiny  (Read 109371 times)

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
Re: Gundam Seed Destiny
« Reply #520 on: June 19 2005, 06:25 am »
o.O arigatou.. when i go back home i'll see if it's different. if it is. i'll post it up. HAHA

haha i think i'm becoming really lacus obessed.. HAHA i keep on humming fields of hope.. HAHA

it's too hard to find that song on my ipod though.. HAHA!! so i'll wait for it to play.. XD yea yea.

whoo read the summary. SO much more clearer haha.. o.O so gilbert is now onto lacus.. lacus you better watch out. white queen eh?? cool. XD wicked. white queen and king will beat the black king any day. (black king is gilbert)

yes we're both off topic masters and canadians and great minds.. HAHA yes yes.. we rock. XD

EDITTED - better talk on meaningless topic about this before i get told at again..  :dodge:
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #521 on: June 19 2005, 08:50 am »
LOL, its so hard being on topic, ne? -_-

ANYWAY! *lol* Gilbert is really stupid. If he really knows Kira is that powerful, he shouldn't easily assume that he's dead. Does he really think the likes of the 'Super Ace' would end Kira's life? IMHO, I think Gilbert needs to use his brain, and maybe get into another activity...maybe even chinese checkers XD

LOL, Lacus is the queen and Kira is the king...or is the other way around? Well, either way it would work, for the Kira is Queen Lacus is King one, Lacus usually refers to Kira as her sword. So does Gilbert, so Lacus could be the King..in a sense since the King's sword is the Queen. It could also be the the other way around, since Kira is Lacus's protector, and makes her words into actions, idealy what a King does, and Kira's queen is Lacus. *swoons* Never knew chess could be so romantic ^____^

I'm more pissed at Shinn in this episode. I really hoped he wouldnt be such an *** about 'killing' Kira.Yeah, ya killed him, but you don't have to rub it in. Shinn is like that little bully in school, really. He's always bugging Athrun, saying the wrong things at the wrong time. You don't have to bug Athrun about Kira's death, ya don't have to provoke him. Athrun wanted to walk away, but he continued to provoke him, until it hit him...litterallly. Shinn is such a pig sometimes. I really hoped he wouldn't rub it in, I really did. But just seeing that, makes me want to really hurt him.

The whole Mwu x Murrue thing was cute. LOL, found it funny how Neo was jealous of himself..HAHAHA. Well, he sure sounded like it. I also find it adorable how Kira calls Mwu 'Mwu-san' and then he gives him the 'o_0' look. LOL, Kira is so adorable, thinking that Mwu is still alive. Murrue, should need that type of hope as well.
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline D.J.P

• Sakura is Mine!!
  • Administrator
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
« Reply #522 on: June 19 2005, 08:51 am »
I think its time for this post to be closed.
(Its too much of a mess)

- Somebody feel free to make a new topic (and I will make sure it stays on topic :D)

- Topic locked.
-- 'Expect the unexpected' -- Keroberos (Cardcaptor Sakura) --
-- To err is human; to really foul things up takes a computer. --
Robin Sena's Card Sets: Download Here (Last Updated: 12th May 2006 10.10PM AEST)
------------------------------------------------
I host this domain, be nice :) and Read the Forum Rules!
Avatar made by Sofiacardcaptors. Signature image by Bluetopaz
 My WoW Characters | Support CapturedWings.net | Web-Hosting Now Available