AuthorTopic: Gundam Seed Destiny  (Read 109372 times)

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
Re: gundam seed destiny character probs~
« Reply #40 on: April 19 2005, 12:21 pm »
Show content
here are the things that i read but it seems that some were deleted.. AH!!

ep 27 "Unreachable Feelings" - Gibril reprimands Neo after losing Stellar. Meanwhile Stellar is groaning onboard Minerva's medical room. She is an "extended" meaning she cannot maintain herself without the medicine. She cannot live without the Earth Alliance. In order to recapture Stellar, Neo orders his forces to block Minerva's path. Seeing EA/Orb and Minerva on another collision course, Archangel moves again.

ep 28 "Those who survive, those who die" - Minerva battles against Earth Alliance and Orb forces. While Shinn and Athrun struggle against Chaos and Abyss, Freedom and Archangel come to their rescue. Angered at the presence of Archangel, Shinn goes into beserk mode and takes out the enemies.

ep 29 "FATES" - Dullindal begins to talk about the past. Memories of those who have died and ones who continue to fight come across his mind.

The official site has a profile of the Super Freedom Gundam: "The final trump card which was developed to break the deadlocked situation between the Earth Alliance and ZAFT that continues to cause more confusion. It possesses several times the combat ability of the Freedom thanks to a new type of engine, etc. One characteristic is the golden color of the joints."

PHASE-27 – Unreachable Feelings
Lacus went to the space and boarded the Eternal hidden in an asteroid field. She met Da Costa and the others again. But Dullindal felt threatened by Lacus and declare her as a fake one & a terrorist; issuing a pursuit order thereafter.

In the Minerva, Lunamaria reports Athrun's actions to Talia, but she did not mention that Meer is a fake of Lacus. As previously planned, Minerva takes off to Gibraltar and faces the Orb Fleet again. But when Cagalli is informed of that...

WHOO that explains where eternal was all this time.. HAHA that last part was new so i didn't know..
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #41 on: April 19 2005, 12:24 pm »
I miss Yzak, so much humor when I saw him *le sigh*

I heard that Luna is getting the Gaia, and, um, what the heck, here's the official spoilers ^^:

PHASE 31 [Despaired Earth]
Minerva is repaired at the Carpenteria base who is greeted by an unprecedented crisis. Rey and Lunamaria are challenged by the Destroy Gundam piloted by a desperate Neo... Athrun is once again in the PLANT who is still in shocked from the death of Cagalli. A new Justice is given. In order to protect Stellar from the situation in Carpentaria, Shinn pilots the Destiny Gundam. Athrun departs alone towards Earth.... (again?)

PHASE 32 [Blazing Sea]
Blah blah Rey. Minerva succeeds in holding off the Destroy Gundam and finally Lunamaria's ZAKU has become useful. Lunamaria battles in Gaia while Rey in Saviour in order to stop a united pursuit. Shinn, in the Destiny Gundam, devises an attack on the occupied Carpentaria base. Athrun on the Neo Justice Gundam tries to protect Minerva, but it's too late. The positron cannon of the Destroy Gundam makes a direct hit...

PHASE 33 [Yondered Wailing]
Shinn in the Destiny Gundam flies away with the sadness because Stellar was taken away. Rey's suffered fatal injuries as Saviour was almost destroyed. Lunamaria cannot accept Meyrin's death, and screams in the Gaia cockpit .Athrun realizes its powerlessness and consoled Lunamaria in his hands. The Archangel, who once again was not able to protect the peace, finishes her repair in Scandinavia and departs with the Super Freedom Gundam. An increased violence in the war as it is ridiculed by sadness...

PHASE 34 [Humans' Sin]
In PLANT, Dullidal was informed of Rey's death on Earth...Desperate to win the war against the EA, Dullidal ordered a reclone using Rey's genes for the new Providence (Rey's newtype ability). On Earth, Athrun had a talk with Lunamaria. Lunamaria confessed to Athrun that she spyed on him during his meeting with the Archangel members. Athrun was shocked but sympathized her for Meyrin's death.

The ones bolded have the stuff to do with Lunamaria and Gaia. These were said to be official spoilers, so I'll post them anyway. Also, I'll post the ones for Phase 27-29 aswell. ^^:

ep 27 "Unreachable Feelings" - Gibril reprimands Neo after losing Stellar. Meanwhile Stellar is groaning onboard Minerva's medical room. She is an "extended" meaning she cannot maintain herself without the medicine. She cannot live without the Earth Alliance. In order to recapture Stellar, Neo orders his forces to block Minerva's path. Seeing EA/Orb and Minerva on another collision course, Archangel moves again.

ep 28 "Remaing Life, Scattered Life" - Minerva battles against Earth Alliance and Orb forces. While Shinn and Athrun struggle against Chaos and Abyss, Freedom and Archangel come to their rescue. Angered at the presence of Archangel, Shinn goes into beserk mode and takes out the enemies.

ep 29 "FATES" - Dullindal begins to talk about the past. Memories of those who have died and ones who continue to fight come across his mind.

Cagalli is MIA in episode 28

*sobs*

I can't believe it, Cagalii is MIA, I remember Lika-chi telling me something like that awhile back too *continues to sob*

EDIT: Lika-chi you beat me too it ^^, at least there's the 31-34 spoilers ^^
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #42 on: April 19 2005, 12:25 pm »
OMG I'M SO PISSED!! i had this super long post before the spoilers but then i got deleted and stuff. great.. basically it was an explanation to everything tune asked. ARG

great.. i'm sorry but i don't feel like answering again.. gomen..

haha.. but i'll answer a few that aren't part of spoilers..

hmm auel dying i mentioned before.. XD and stellar is going bak to EA soon because she need the drugs.. athrun is probably going to be like how he was in GS.. i know that this is the GREATETS story line ever.. lmao.. now i wonder where i saw it before.. HAHA first GS now GSD.. lmao.. haha

that's all i want to answer now.. haha but if you have something to ask that i didn't answer yet you can ask again.. i'm just too lazy to read over the post again.. haha it's too bunched up to read..
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #43 on: April 19 2005, 12:30 pm »
I don't want Auel to die, I'd rather have Sting die~!!! Maybe because he wears a tube top, that really should be against the law ^^
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #44 on: April 19 2005, 12:35 pm »
LOLZ.. haha.. i had the spoilers for epi 31-34 before.. i read them but they got deleted.. haha

i know i like auel.. he's so cool.. and when he was a little kid he looked so cute.. OMG

hehe but thanks for finding the spoilers.. a cookie for the work.. XD hehe

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #45 on: April 19 2005, 12:38 pm »
Cookies, yay, wish I could eat em too

Auel was a cutie pie when he was small. Sting looked the same, minus the tube top, and Auel's mommy, I think, freaked me out. I screamed "PAEDOPHILE!!!!!" when I first saw her since she looked really weird. I didn't think extendeds had parents. I always thought they were either orphans or something.

I thought it was funny how Auel block worded himself, even though it was supposed to be a angsty moment, lol.
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #46 on: April 19 2005, 12:43 pm »
i know.. shouldn't he know his own block word.. *sigh so sad.. man too many people are MIA.. OMG and too many new gundams.. i mean like there's problem 10 new ones..

o yea i forgot that there was something about luna and the gaia.. HAHA i forgot o well.. XD

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #47 on: April 19 2005, 12:46 pm »
Even Meyrin dies, in the weirdest way ever. It seems so unlikely but yeah, apparently she does die. Man, there killing off everyone one by one. I only love Fukada when he provides me with Kiracus moments, other than that, he makes me mad some times. But I guess if Cagalli does go MIA, it would make the series much more intresting ^^

There are sooo many new MS. Like Super-Justice, wtf?, and Destroy gundam, and Destiny gundam and Super-Freedom. and then I think Rey gets his MS upgraded too. I bet you a thousand bucks it would either be super--something or something that starts with a D.

When it comes to originatly, Fukada lacks it...BIG TIME. 0_o
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #48 on: April 19 2005, 12:51 pm »
umm fisah. *pokes.. HAHA did you not read.. rey is getting a MS like providence or how ever you spell it..

lolz yup yup

yea i know what's up with all the new GS. super freedom and justice.. i thought justice was gone for good too.. LMAO!! and destory.. the game like 10x the height of a regular one.. man.. i think they need all the first power they can get..

probably kira, athrun, shinn, luna, rey. PROBABLY

hmm people were saying how cagalli might pull a kira.. LMAO!! like recover like how kira did when athrun 'killed' kira.. hmm if you just saw GS on ytv.. then you might get what i mean..

yea cagalli not in the series is just TOO WEIRD!! but it would be really interesting to see who athrun would go with.. probably go a solo single life.. LMAO!!

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #49 on: April 19 2005, 12:57 pm »
So Rey is getting Providence, ooops, didn't read that one, lol

Yup, I watch GS on YTV, there so slooooow too, but it's okay since I know what's going on anyway since I watch it online too, GSD anyway ^^

I'd rather have him go single for eternity than end up with Meer or even Luna, hell, I'd rather have him go gay, anything to avoid being with Meer. 0_o

If he does go gay, I think Rey is a good candidate~~~

*GETS SHOT*

He does act gay though, the blushing and glompage in ep 19 was proof enough, and even in the 1st ep, he was blushing like mad when he saw Rey. I think he has a thing for him. Or maybe it's his father, or adoptive father, like everyone was saying. But anyway, I really don't see Rey as a straight. Meh, I think my head is gone wrong, I swear I'm spouting nonesense lol ^^
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Tune

• i want a simple and easygoing life~
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #50 on: April 19 2005, 12:59 pm »
*cries* cagalli is going to be MIA!!! *cries even more* she doesnt deserve it, yuna does, i'd want cagalli to make a comeback like lika said but with seed-mode~!! so all in all, the chairman was a bad seed afterall. then theres the spoiler that fisah posted"...a reluctant neo pilots destroy.."or something like that, i'd like to know the situation *cant wait~!!* but nu-freedom's knees dont seem to be golden to me~ heh~~its seem khaki green~~ :P

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #51 on: April 19 2005, 01:02 pm »
Yup me too, these were translated also so the it wont be so accurate. I wish Yuna and Meer go KIA, (Killed in Action) I'd be so happy, I swear, no problems at all. I wonder how Gilbert would react if he sees Lacus come to PLANTs, he did look really scary in the ep preview, so I think he's pretty mad. Unless he's the one who gave them the ETERNAL
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #52 on: April 19 2005, 01:04 pm »
green.. golden... WAT THE.. haha

i didn't notice that.. haha

anyways.. FISAH!! so funny.. i couldn't stop laughing about the gay thing.. LMAO!! omg..yea i think i would rather let athrun go gay that go with meer.. ANYTHING OR ANYONE BUT HER!! we all know her true self..

***** slaps meer..

need new pics of her to throw drats at.. man i really need to get new drats and a new wall.. too many unwanted characters were on my wall.. HAHA!!

there is something wrong with rey.. we all know it.. LMAO!! i mean like huggin chairman dude freaked me out so much.. HAHA!!

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #53 on: April 19 2005, 01:05 pm »
come to think of it...who knows? maybe cagalli will make comeback in kusanagi *yay~*coz i'm sure the 3rd opening MUST meant something...cagalli juz cant die this early, itz juz not right....this is juz getting confusing~i wish that theres something more bout eternal other than being in lunar obit~ :P but the info lika & fisah got are great--wowie *have some cookies chappies~

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #54 on: April 19 2005, 01:14 pm »
haha arigatou.. haha

i know i want to know more about eternal.. like why was it in space still and orbiting around the moon???

OO looking at magazine scans right now.. hehe.. XD

man i need to watch the rest of GSD now.. i think i'm going to blow up if i don't get my answers soon.. lol

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #55 on: April 19 2005, 01:18 pm »
bleh..i could only giv fisah the cookie coz i cant giv 2 at a tme, i'll giv another to you later lika~gilbert is freaky seriously....the stuff you said fisah, flipped me over, really~~ :D but the person who really needs to go KIA is gilbert *oh yeah!!seriously!!* but how does cagalli die come to think of it....she's MIA right? so theres still that possibility like when she got stranded on the island...but she didnt get a direct hit or anything did she? maybe she ejected in time..*hopes* but declaring cagalli MIA is for some reason, an obvious plan to plant the seed for her revival, coz if they want cagalli dead, they can juz show her corpse or something wif hard evidence...*prays not*

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #56 on: April 19 2005, 01:30 pm »
to answer the eternal.. thing.. it says somewhere up there i think.. that umm gilbert finds out that lacus is heading to plant i think and gets mad and tells people that she's the fake lacus and she gets targeted like a terroist..

evil *******.. lmao.. hmm the people who should KIA should be gilber, yuna, and meer.. man but they all have no action.. unless you count sleeping, making weird and gay poses, singing, dancing, and ordering people around as action..

lmao.. haha.. why did they bring back yuna anyways.. i dont' see the point to him.. *sigh

cagalli must pull a kira.. or else the series would all be over.. well to most people.. lmao.. i mean wouldn't people in japan get pissed and not watch it anymore.. i don't know.. but it makes sense like that.. o well

well it's getting late here.. going to sleep.. bye bye!! hehe XD

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #57 on: April 19 2005, 01:47 pm »
slp tight and dont let the bedbugs bite~~i'll juz post another~ :P

great~~i'd pay anything to see gilbert mad, he's been smiling that sinister smile all along so far, i'll like to see him get outa the facade, but for coordinators, the ppl of plant dont seem so bright such that they cant see the difference in the lacus in GS and the lacus (meer) who is prancing like some drugged bug....and now that i kinda confirmed that cagalli is MIA, i think that kusanagi HAS to return to form the peace-ship-trio (a pun--its archangel, eternal & kusanagi) and save the world again *hooray~!!!* but what'll you think bout the clone of rey that gilbert ordered? maybe its like destroy going to plant to destroy the hourglasses, rey/providence (or so it may be called) going to moon & earth to destroy stuff there too...or might they fight it out? (destroy vs providence) and every1 (archangel, eternal, other warships' crew) can kick back and relex and watch the showdown *popcorn pls~* (alright, scratch the last bit~ :P )

phase 26 by haro^2tori^2 is out, so far, i thinnk harotori does the best fansubs~ :D

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #58 on: April 19 2005, 02:22 pm »
arigatou for the cookie *huggles*

I wish Gilbert just fesses up, he's driving me mad with his smirks and Naruku like hair. If anyone here watched Inuyasha you know what I'm talking about ^_-, but yeah, Naruku looks just like Gilbert and is evil, at least he admits it in the begining.

Haro^Tori^ are the best subbers, but I'm too impatient to actually wait for them. In fact, I download the quickest one, and then later on I download the Haro^Tor^ version. I'm such a fanatic it even frightens me. But GSD is becoming good though, especially with all those fluffy moments between Stellar X Shinn adn Kira X Lacus, I was so happy ^^

I doubt archangel/eternal/kusnagi would every sit back and watch, especially the archangel since they have Kira the ownage king ^^ He even made it clear that he wants to end the war and do any means possible to end it. Ouch, the new Kira is so hard core, but awesome at the same time. But his ownage is getting a little tiring, I really want to see a good fight between them. Hopefully the fight between Shinn and Kira would be good or even Stellar and Kira, or whoever gets the new DESTROY GUNDAM. I wanna see that big thing in action ^^
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #59 on: April 19 2005, 02:37 pm »
sob...some1 ate my cookie again...thats the 5th already!! some1 hates me around here....

well...its definate that in the spoiler, freedom vs destroy,even though its obvious that kira'll lose (sad), i hope he doesnt get seriously hurt or something like that...*big fight*

but ever since the 3rd opening scene, i've been a li' depressed coz of the screen when destroy is in the background with destiny and nu-freedom flying up to it or something like that and then shinn and stellar seem to have some conflicts...is the situation really going to resort to that? then how'll stellar survive in destroy if destiny & nu-freedom have to get rid of destroy?....*sigh~*

and i agree that gilbert and naraku look like peas in a pod~ :D maybe gilbert is the present day naraku~(i'm getting way over my head~ :P)