AuthorTopic: Gundam Seed Destiny  (Read 109362 times)

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
Re: gundam seed destiny character probs~
« Reply #20 on: April 15 2005, 06:32 am »
lolz.. agreed with the seed mood thing.. HAHA!!

yea i forgot to mention the archangel location thing. i saw it and i'm like WAT THE?? i was thinking he probably wants to know where lacus is and kill her off. since most likely, he was the one that ordered the special ZAFT forces to go kill lacus. that evil evil evil man.. *prints a new picture of chairman this time and throws drats

why would he want lacus dead if he was saying that he just wants her power for the time being.. well that's wat i remember. plus meer was like i'm only 'being' lacus for a while. ARG those two make me want to crack up..

*prints a picture of meer too and throw drats

hmm anymore pictures that i should print out?? YUNNA!! lolz

i forgot about that guy.. that guy made me so mad when he showed up and particually 'stole' cagalli away from athrun.. making her marry him. and telling the ORB people to shoot at cagalli and denying it was her. MAN!! i'm going to kill these four people soon. if they were real people i would have killed them or slapped them to their senses or even punch.. MUAHAHAHAH!!

i know a bit of martial arts XD haha i need to get my angry out on someone now because of these stupid four people from GSD.. i will be back after i do some punching somewhere.. hehe.. *evil grin..
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline Tune

• i want a simple and easygoing life~
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #21 on: April 15 2005, 02:39 pm »
oya...yuna...i dint bother to make a dart-board for him, i juz flushed him down the toilet~ :D he isnt even worth my darts~ahahaha~~~that creep is quite the add-on, how'd he make it into the ORB office is my 1st Q, which i probably think he got connections inside thats y....he's pratically useless: look at him gettin seasick!! the way he sleeps!! the way he freaks out and hides behind cagalli!! and he calls himself her husband....*crumples another print and flushes down toilet*

the chairman juz wants monopoly (hey, i'm quite good at it really~ :D ) over plant *short and sweet* so he wants the REAL lacus gone so that she wont suddenly pop up when his true intentions are clr~~bleh~~thats juz low-life, least he's still worth more than yuna, he made it to my dart-board~ :D

for some reason...i think that either luna or meer (i'm not sure bout meer, her card player's face is superb + since she's juz a puppet for the council...)will end up realizing bout the chairman's intentions and help athrun outa plant, well, luna seems to have gotten a piece of puzzle fr spying on athrun & kira-tachi's conversation in phase 25, now i cant wait for phase 26....more scenes of lacus & isit 27 or 28 when lacus goes to plant disguised as meer (personality wise i think--all the happy-go-lucky attitude~~bleh~~but i'm sure lacus dances better than what meer always does *finds a barf bag*)

theres lots of characters to talk about~ :P

theres rey...i wonder what happened to him?...lets see....in phase 25, the background was juz like mendel we saw in GS (where kruze told kira & mwu the load of pyscotic blab, imo, i think it really IS mendel...)we were shown when rey was juz a kid (aww..how cute~~:x) and some1 was tagging him along holding his hand, that person's an elite red-suit zaft soldier...and he has long curley hair like the chairman xcept its blonde like rey, but all in all, we dunno who he is ( -.- ). the chairman ( a younger version) was at the scene talking  to the guy who brought rey...

*continued on next post*

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #22 on: April 15 2005, 02:40 pm »
*ok, now we piece up what was known*

mendel background with running facilities, 3rd opening shows unmasked neo who looks juz like mwu & if neo & rey can sense each other, like mwu & kruze can, i dont see y neo, a natural (he looks too much like mwu, i dont think it by pure dumb luck) or rey, a coordinator could be genetically engineered as clones fr mwu/kruze.....probably if that mysterious guy in red zaft-u is kruze (come to think of it...theres a possibility...we havent seen his mask come off during GS & that was only probably when the aging started, but not back 12+ years ago, with kruze's pyscotic personality, he might want some1 to continue his legecy of total anniliation if he dies before accomplishing it....), who knows...its also probable that the EA sneaked DNA fr mwu (before he died, i cant see him reviving fr space after taking a direct shot fr dominion...no can do)& made a clone of him into neo (thus the alikeness, speech, looks, voice, attitude). if not, the rey was probably brought to mendel (i'll refer the place to that now...)to make a clone of himself-->neo, not that he wanted (he's juz a kid...sheese...), which totally freaks him out thus he got into a fit when he saw the stuff at the EA lab...

it was mentioned before by talia that the chairman once majored in genetics, so its possible that the chairman was also in the scientist group that existed in mendel before, and since he and rey met before, i guess rey considers him very close as the chairman seems to be kind to him then....(well, he's a kid at that time, what can i say?) and theres the fact that the 6th sense thingy of rey & neo, the similarity of neo & mwu, & the fact that neo--natural, rey--coordinator, must be considered....bah~~its kruze & mwu situtation once again simply put but to a less serious extent...

if juz the backdrop of mendel is true, most of what i posted might be (linked), thus it can also be ruled out that its POSSIBLE that the chairman knows bout the experiment linking to kira being a super-coordinator & cagalli being the natural twin of kira....but thats another side of the fishy story...~ :P

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #23 on: April 16 2005, 06:33 am »
haha tune is funny.. hehe.. uh just to help u out a bit.. umm the neo guy IS mwu.. *sweatdrop.. i said that sumwhere else but dun remember where..

plus the 2 ppl from rey's flashbak.. one is the chairman and the other is kruze.. HAHA!!

rey is just weird.. LMAO!! i mean like i freaked out wen i saw the part where he was hugging the chairman.. lolz.. ppl say he was a girl.. *weird face.. LMAO!! but that's only rumors again.. haha this is too weird..

o yea it's epi 26 that lacus pretends to b meer.. it's after the preview thingy.. it's like the part of the sponser part.. u should see it if u saw the RAW or the subbed by cellphone^2.. yup yup..
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

Offline Shinigami Zero

• The sword that cleaves evil
  • Mega Fan
  • The sword that cleaves evil
« Reply #24 on: April 16 2005, 06:36 am »
Neo is Mwu?

Aw, that just ruins it. If there is one thing that bugs me, it's unexplained and highly improbable revivals. And he got totally nuked. >_>
一刀!両断!!
"Single stroke! Bisection!"
我が斬艦刀に…断てぬものなし!
"There are none before my Zankantou... who have not been cleaved!"

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #25 on: April 16 2005, 12:58 pm »
i was waiting very loyally fo haro^2tori^2's sub~~hahaz~~they dont have the sponsor portion *1,2,3, awwwww*

if neo IS mwu...i cant see him surviving actually....look--its space, theres no air, water, food, after he got hit by dominion, his battered helmet was floating around, that'll deprive him of air already=no O2=die

unless its official~but then y is it in the openings that neo (side-view with hair blown across his face so we cant see...) & ramius point guns at each other....irony aint it? *wonders*

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #26 on: April 16 2005, 01:36 pm »
*sweatdrop.. guess u take it that u don't believe it then.. LMAO!! well a bunch of people are saying that neo is mwu in forums.. and haha i new about it during first epi.. but then again it was only the same voice.. yup yup..

well ramius pointing a gun at sumone and freaking out would only have one answer to me.. it would b that neo is mwu.. i mean like y else would she have a freaked out face.. it just doesn't make sense then..

well then again i mite b wrong..

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #27 on: April 16 2005, 04:54 pm »
i meant that if ramius knew that neo was mwu, she wont point a gun at him....but the probability of mwu surviving fr GS is what i wanna believe but cant...its juz not human~ :P

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #28 on: April 17 2005, 01:45 am »
i see what you mean.. lmao.. well i guess we just have to wait right now..

man did you see the screenshots for the new ending.. OMG!! everyone is there.. except tolle though..

you see more pics of mwu.. HAHA

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #29 on: April 17 2005, 08:45 am »
Mwu having a affair that is, lol

I thought the ending seemed so sad, *sobs* I really wanna see it. ^^
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #30 on: April 17 2005, 08:58 am »
OMG!! y is the RAW taking so long to download.. OMG!! I'm going to die.. i need to see lacus and kira NOW NOW NOW!! there's no place to go right now to past the time..

haha looks like i came at a GREAT time.. because MOMMY IS BACK!! lmao.. yea anyways.. i need to watch epi 26 NOW NOW NOW!!!

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #31 on: April 17 2005, 12:05 pm »
oh my oh my....phase 26 is priceless~!!! what really caught me is the ending definatly...there are many colourpencil scenes and the combined character scenes are xtremely beautiful, even some ppl who are dead in GS are in it~:P nicole, fllay etc~~ the scenes are juz awesome~!!

then heres the music, its quite like reason imo, at least the feel is~~& i sure want to get my hands on the OST~ :D

but phase 26 itself is quite satisfactory, imo, seeing meer pout when no fans are welcoming her (coz lacus arrived earlier & she got the reception instead~ :D ), in fact, i dont think wartfeld's wig was weird..well...coz 1 of the guys following meer around has the same hairstyle~:P, then there was when she pout even MORE when lacus, wartfeld & their side of ppl hijacked the plane by knocking out the original pilots to goto plant~~oh boy~~that was the best~~!!!

there was really touching scenes too, like the portion when kira objected lacus to goto plant but she says the same phrase as when kira left eternal in GS phase 48, so he was much relaxed about it. but here wasnt completely worry-free & tailed her when the plane she was in took off to plant, coz then there were several MS trying to gun the plane down and lacus seems really strong and trusting or somewhat......then freedom appears to take down the MSs when a missile atk was going to get the plane for sure....it was juz COOL~~!!! juz loved the portion when freedom flew across the control room of sorts where meer and the other coordinators are, and shattered the glass~~go freedom~~~

the part of the story about shinn & stellar is quite tragic...the way stellar tries to fight her way out is really scary, she dint bother about harming herself and her nails dug into her palm and bled & all when she restrained the straps, of course,shinn was not happy learning that she was an extended therefore had to be tied down + he got a scolding fr talia coz of bringing gaia's pilot into minerva.....but by the end, stella seems to have remembered shinn & calmed down but the preview for the next phase for stella dosent seem happy...i'm sure it has to do wif the enhancing....*sighs*~~

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #32 on: April 17 2005, 12:21 pm »
oh...i forgot to ask: razeasha, you have the translations? where can i dl it or something? coz i get totally lost when they explain the plant thingy & the last portion~~ :P but i like it when kira mistakes plant for plankton~~~or something like that ~~hahaazzz~~

Offline Airi

• ~Doki Doki~
  • Good Fan
« Reply #33 on: April 17 2005, 02:35 pm »
Here's the full version of the new ending of Episode 26! It sounds very serene and smooth guitar sound ^^ Hope everyone likes!

Rie Fu- I Wanna Go To A Place
http://s21.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2PM6BN0HLZPYN0DQ8M5I4EXMA5

Credits: http://ashi.anime-epoch.com/

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #34 on: April 18 2005, 06:07 am »
i just watched episode 26 and i have to say AAHHHHH!!!! man i loved it.. haha all the lacus and kira parts.. my favourite scenes..

haha watched the subbed already.. hehe.. YEA!! man kira and lacus parts are so touching..

shinn and stellar.. was umm sad but i didn't like it much. i mean like it was a bit weird and all. actually the part that got me was when neo said to erase the memories of sting and auel of stellar.. i was like awww no!!!.. haha that was the sad part to me..

i'm not sure i like the shinn and stellar thing.. maybe because i don't really like shinn.. there was this whole thing on comparing shinn and kira.. LMAO!! haha on this other forum.. and people were debating about them.. but then again some people hate kira and some hate shinn.. i don't exactly hate shinn, just like he's so umm how would you say it.. immature at times. like when he yelled at cagalli and how he hates ORB now..

*sigh read a lot of spoilers just yesterday.. hmm don't wanna spoil anyone so unless you want some i'll type them out.. XD

o yea i read somewhere about this.. umm DID SHINN FORGET WHO KILLED HEINE?? come on.. dam him.. don't tell me he thinks it's kira.. oh man.. even athrun isn't doing anything about this.. man..

Show content
couldn't resist.. LMAO!! haha but hear that in later episode.. don't remember which one.. that AA comes and saves ZAFT ship.. don't know the spelling of it. and shinn sees the freedom and goes berserk (SEED MODE??) and starts killing everyone.. yea i know.. and rumors have it that strike rouge gets damaged badly.. and that's where the rumor of cagalli dies comes in...

i mean like shinn wants to kill freedom but not stellar because of heine's death.. ok i don't think that made sense but you should get what i mean rite?? lolz..

yea.. so this is really ticking me off.. i know that shinn probably is in love with stellar right now but kill others for no good reason.. hmm not a good thing to do in war.. but that's what war is all about rite??

i will end there for now

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #35 on: April 18 2005, 11:40 am »
yea~true~~~

i think that athrun'll haveto attain enlightment suddenly in minerva and stop shinn fr killing of every1 (which isnt gona happen....) but now i'm more interested in nu-freedom/m....how'd kira accomplish "building" it? what actually fired him up to remodel freedom when he has no intention to fight if he is allowed...

i dont understand ppl hating kira or shinn either...its silly, if ppl hate them, they shouldnt see GSD anymore, coz the story mainly revolves around shinn & kira~~

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #36 on: April 19 2005, 08:58 am »
i agree with you.. people on forums are saying how people who don't like the whole shinn and kira thing should stop watching..

*sigh people are just like that..

anyways.. i want to know more about nu-freedom too.. it looks to cool.. XD haha.. as if freedom isn't cool enough..

Show content
heard that destory comes out and damages freedom and then that's how the nu-freedom comes in... well basically a really powerful gundam has to come in because right now it looks like kira is the most powerful

that's the theory going around.. but nu-freedom comes out in like episode 30 umm i think 4. i'm not really sure.. i'll go check again..

hmm i want to see eternal badly.. HAHA!! people are wondering what MS are aboard.. hmm maybe new justice?? i mean like there is going to be a new one..

Show content
impluse gets pass to lunamaria.. i think and then saviour gets damaged.. therefore athrun need a new MS.. justice anyone?? lolz and then shinn gets destiny XD.. which also looks cool with its purple wings.. HAHA!! and then rey gets a new MS too i think.. the one that's in the new opening.. the one between impluse and destiny.. well that's a rumor going around too.. not for sure yet..

there's also a new providencal? spelling might be wrong.. for umm neo i believe.. or was it rey.. AH!! i have short-term memory.. i have to go back and check.. also neo pilots destory for a while first...

did i also mention that meyrin is going to die.. HAHA!! I'm so sorry if i ruined it but this is under a spoiler tag.. hehe sorry.. but it's true from what i read about the upcoming episodes.. they're like the summaries from the japanese magazines translated.. said that lunamaria couldn't get over meyrin's dealth.. *sigh.. as much as i started hating her.. i don't see a reason for her to die so soon..

HAHA!! i mean too many spoilers already.. hehe.. opps..

can i say something.. someone made a picture of lunamaria dieing.. i was so pissed off.. but we found out it was an editted picture.. exactly like the picture of when heine died except it's of lunamaria in front of the exploding.. MS..

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #37 on: April 19 2005, 11:22 am »
Episode 26 was so damn awesome

*squeeels*

I couldn't believe it, I also had the suspicions since the spoilers were out that scenes with Kiracus would happen, but my god, Kira is my hero. You have made a Kira x Lacus fanatic very happy *gives medals to Kira*

Anyway, the ending was so sad, and since no one mentioned it yet I just want to note some really wierd thigs that I saw. Of course potentional spoilers for those who haven't seen SEED and DESTINY ^_-

1) Cagalli looks so lonely by her self with the mass of people (dead and alive 0_o) all happy. Even Talia *sniffs*
2) w00t, Kira and Lacus moment, with a side of angst for Fllay *jumps all giddy* Oh wow, that's the first time I ever wished to see Fllay, while Lacus and Kira are in love *throws confetti*
3) Awww, I saw Nicol, I love Nicol...., but why the hell do they have Miguel and Heine next together, I guess there promoting cannon fodder ^^
4) I also noticed that everyone is in a group of three. Like, Cagalli, Athrun, Meer, and Athrun and Meer are turning there backs on a very pretty Cagalli by the way (fisah adores Cagalli's green dress) and it also shows Shinn, Stellar and Lunamaria. WTF?!?!?!, are they trying to jeaprodize another potential pairing. MY GOD, Lunamaria is EVERYWHERE. But I'm glad she's over her Athrun obbsession ^^ I also noticed Mwu, Murrue, and Natarle. Why in the name of anime is Natarle there. Are they trying to say something? That Natarle is a creepy stalker too? *refering to Meer and lunamaria's prescense in pairings.*
Of course to all those Kira/Lacus fans out there, no third person at all. Just shows how stable this pairings gonna be ^^

5) You see a new MS, I'm not sure if its' the DESTROY Gundam, or Rey's MS upgraded. Bleh, I was too busy squealing ^^

And for lika-chi's question on the meaning of OTP, it means, ONE TRUE PAIRING, hence the OTP. and Kiracus are my OTP.

*rewatches ep 26*

Did I ever mention how much I love Fukada right now? ^^
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #38 on: April 19 2005, 11:55 am »
LMAO!! thks thks... icic OTP is really kira and lacus for me too.. hehe

loving fukada.. whoo that's the first timei hear that.. HAHA my friend kept on saying she'll kill him if he kills cagalli or athrun.. LMAO!!

hmm yea the ending is a bit weird.. funny how i haven't talked about it yet.. oh my god.. i'm stupid.. HAHA *hits head.. itai..

*rubs head.. oww.. anyways.. the ending. need to talk about it..

first thing is first.. the ending song.. *funny face.. i don't like it much.. *sigh i like life goes on so much better but the only thing i liked about it is that the beginning fit with lacus departing and kira and lacus talking fit in prefectly.. XD haha

ok when i first hear it was like oh my god.. they destoryed the ending.. HAHA i mean like i'll probably like it later but it sounds a bit weird.. *shivers

yea and cagalli is all alone in that orangey beach backround.. and what's with all the dead people there.. i mean heine, rusty (is that his name), alisha (AH i can't spell for nuts), FLLAY (i freaked out when i saw her)

but then the question comes in.. where's tolle, sai, and that other dude.. umm i only know his english name.. but i don't know how to spell it.. basically kira's friends.. haha

and really whst is up with luna, shinn, and stellar.. never knew that luna would move on to someone else so fast.. HAHA!! i mean like there were rumors of her GOING to be with shinn.. i mean like the beginning has them together too.. and looks like athrun problem got smaller.. only meer now.. since as i mentioned in my last post her.. that ****** dies.. and that's not a swear word ppl.. just the name.. go back up to see who i'm talking about..

hmm all those scenes with kira and lacus makes me happy.. but i got a question.. so far in ALL the opening and ending scenes with kira and lacus.. kira never smiles.. maybe except for the life goes on one.. but everything else.. he doesn't smile.. in the beginning when they're together naked with freedom in the back.. o wait.. kira is smiling.. it's lacus that isn't.. ok that's weird.. so i guess i should change it.. it's mostly only always one of them smiling. u never see them togther and they're BOTH smiling.. AH!! that just ruines it.. *sniff sniff.. haha

i have to agree with fisah mommy.. epi 26 was so ******* good.. HAHA!! i loved all the lacus and kira parts and the meer parts.. haha i loved her faces.. HAHA the part when the bodyguard was like NO U CAN'T THAT THE REAL ONE!! was the best.. HAHA

Offline Tune

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #39 on: April 19 2005, 12:00 pm »
yay~~~thks for the infos *spoilers* for the upcoming phases lika-chi~ *have a cookie :D *

WARNING: LINKED TO SPOILERS

does that mean the person who beat up kira/freedom is neo/destroy? but then kira'll have to be in great jeopady *OH NO!!* to have to remodel to nu-freedom...so does that means that neo isnt mwu? if he's mwu, i dont think he'll wanna injure the archangel crew...but meyrin dying really seems like too sudden...how'd she die? i mean, the minerva wont burst up will it? or talia will die too *i dont think she's a baddie*....but wif the SIZE of destroy gundam...no wonder it could wallop even freedom up....*wowie* and i reade that nu-freedom was suppose to be for close combat, so does that mean that kira is going to have close combat wif the ~20x taller than nu-freedom, destroy ?*oooo...danger* but i bet kira wont be the only 1 fighting destroy. then, the stuff bout neo piloting destroy 1st...there are rumors that stellar is going to pilot detroy gundam *which i hope aint true* but the opening kinda crushes it....and justic being aboard? i guess its possible seeing that freedom was reconstructed when it seemingly seems impossible~ :D *coz tha'll mean that athrun'll join the archangel team right?, right? *turns frantically* athrun'll better change sides soon if not he'll be sinking deeper into the chairman's trap~~lalala~~~i wont want the chairman to giv athrun another MS, then it'll be boring to see only him providing almost all of the gundams in the series. and the impluse being passed to luna, i hope she can do a better job wif impluse not like the zaku warrior which has been an add-on for so many times *the only glory moment i can remember is when luna is fighting gaia--least she put up a good fight against berserk stellar* and if rey gets a new MS, then i think that providence will goto neo *but y was i so sure before that he's not bad?*....oh my....now i'm thoughly confused, the chairman, logos & blue cosmos is in my villians notebook but neo & stellar? *who'll probably pilot destroy* i guess they belong to the honorific villians portion....but what'll happen to sting & auel, auel will die soon i'm sure *coz i read it somewhere..i forgot*, but sting seems to calm, or probably sting came out worse in the fight between savior and died, leaving savior badly dmged? *since he had something against savior at the suez battle* i juz feel very sorry for those 3, sting, auel & stella, being extendeds & all...ah-hh~....phase 26 dint help in that either....eternal was docked at orb right? fr what i know/read...the 3 ships *archangel, eternal, kusanagi* are docked at orb after GS ?? *shurgs* but it'll be really fun to see lacus being saved/picked up by eternal, 2nd time something like that happened to plant's forces *in your face, chairman!! hahaaaa~* though thats not the best time as they said earlier that archangel is already undermanned. what'll happen to dearka & yzak, now come to think of it....