CapturedWings.Net > Frequently Asked Questions

About the Games section

(1/5) > >>

Little Wolf:
The Games section is a special feature of the forums ONLY for active members.

You need 100 posts (level: Good Fan) to be able to "view" the Arcade games. You can only see the games available and their high score records but you can't play any of them yet.

You will only be able to PLAY all the games after you reach 150 posts (level: Big Fan). At this level, you cannot send challenges to other players/members yet but you can accept challenges. You can send challenges once you achieve 200 posts (level: Great Fan).

Unlike the cookies system, I won't increase the required post counts for the Games section because I want everyone to have a chance to play the games.  :okay:

monkey:
aah.. noo... i just scored 225 on that frog game then when it saved it said an error accured >.< gah...

Arcademan:
A game section eh? Why does that sound like a great place to me? Oh yeah...must be MY NAME!!! :)

Little Wolf:

--- Quote from: VexNet on April 12 2005, 06:08 am ---aah.. noo... i just scored 225 on that frog game then when it saved it said an error accured >.< gah...

--- End quote ---

I just tried playing the game and it all worked fine with me. Must be because my score was only zero... -_-

monkey:

--- Quote from: Little Wolf on April 14 2005, 10:36 am ---I just tried playing the game and it all worked fine with me. Must be because my score was only zero... -_-

--- End quote ---

tis ok, i just got 300 on it and it saved :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version