AuthorTopic: Set your goals, write your dreams  (Read 17534 times)

Offline itsafactiact

• All the World is a stage but the Play is badly cast
  • Big Fan
  • The World is a stage, and I a humble player
Re: Set your goals, write your dreams
« Reply #60 on: January 18 2006, 08:40 am »
So, when you get there, can you hook me up with some tickets? (I <3 NY!!! I <3 Broadway!!!)

lol lets hope I get a discount if i'm in the show ;)

All the World is a Stage, But the Play is badly Cast    ~<3~     Listen To Your Heartbeat and Dance

Offline Shiunu

• I've got a hole in me pocket!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #61 on: January 18 2006, 11:58 pm »
My dream is to travel to Japan. Or just travel in general. I have been so fasicinated with Japan and its culture. I'm planning on going either during or after college. That's a dream that I've had forever. My goals would be to get a job! I wanna become more independent and start making my own money. I think its time that I set off and start doing things more for myself. I just wanna be a independent person and have good goals! I also wanna learn Japanese. I think maybe my future dream or goal would be to go through college and maybe get a degree in translating or something. I either wanna travel alot or learn a few languages. So that will be cool! I think I might need to start studying soon...

Well that's all for right now. But you never know, I'll probably come up with a few more things. :D

Little Sisters: bie liao, babypigggy, Fai, and Okamirei
Fellow Beatle Fangirl: hoshisenshi ^^
Cousins: Hikari_Blaze, aishiteru, Moon Li
Me and bie liao are in love! We never give up on our guys! <3

Offline sugahcat

• Good Fan
  • Yo!
« Reply #62 on: January 22 2006, 12:02 pm »
I have another goal:

I want to quit self-mutilating myself once and for all. I did it when I was younger, and I was able to put a stop to it a year ago, but I started up again yesterday. I don't want to kill myself, thank God, but I do want to stop hurting myself once and for all.

I even have the motivation I need; my students at Sunday school. They help become stronger. Cheer me on minna, this goal is going to be hard because I still want to do it, and I've wanted to do it for a year now.

You can do it. If you've managed to stop until now, you can do it. It's the one thing I've often teetered upon doing but always managed to stop myself. And if I can do something like that, I know you can.

And congrats on beating the anaemia ^^

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #63 on: January 22 2006, 12:31 pm »
Dreams...or drama...

Kind of hard to tell the difference in some of the posts here.

My original post stands.

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!