AuthorTopic: Chapter 99!  (Read 7428 times)

Offline KatanaJon

• Good Fan
  • Super.
Chapter 99!
« on: December 01 2005, 02:22 pm »

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
Re: Chapter 99!
« Reply #1 on: December 01 2005, 03:18 pm »
Ahhh, such a cliffhanger!! I want chapter 100! Color page too!

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #2 on: December 01 2005, 03:52 pm »
Whoa, I don't know if this is just my fangirl half speaking but I SWEAR Kuro was looking at Fai on the bottom of that second or third page I SWEAR!!! O.o

Anyway, this chapter was definitely cute! XD I loved it!! Ahhh, the return of Fai and Sakura has made me very happy, they're so cute!! Kurorin seemed so mature in this one, too! Poor Syao Syao just still seemed sad and sorry the whole time, though! XD
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #3 on: December 01 2005, 03:54 pm »
Yeah! I've been checking on and off all day for it, and it's finally here! Now.... Why is Fai looking so angsty in this chapter? Is it going to be a KuroxFai hint, or do I have my hopes up? And now that Kuro knows that Fei Wong Reed killed his mother, Kuro definitely has the motivation for the journey besides just going home and the fact that he really does care about Sakura, Syaoran, and even Mokona, and of course he's head over heals for Fai, but we'll keep that between us fans for now, right?Oh, Pikari, darling...
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #4 on: December 01 2005, 04:35 pm »
Lol! Okay, it's coming... :sweatdrop:  I don't see any hints about Fai, though. I'm curious, too.

Kuro was so cool and mature talking to Syao... like a big brother. ^__^ Heh.

Offline Jeannette

• Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #5 on: December 01 2005, 06:45 pm »
And Pikari's translations are up! Yeah! Thank you! Overall, a good, but disappointingly short chapter. Sigh. Again with the short chapters in which little happens. Oh well. It's better than waiting months and months at a time for the tankoubon to come out individually... and then wait and wait again for translations... After all, they still haven't announced a release date for the 13th volume, have they, even though we start the 14th next week?

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #6 on: December 02 2005, 01:01 am »
And Pikari's translations are up! Yeah! Thank you! Overall, a good, but disappointingly short chapter. Sigh. Again with the short chapters in which little happens. Oh well. It's better than waiting months and months at a time for the tankoubon to come out individually... and then wait and wait again for translations... After all, they still haven't announced a release date for the 13th volume, have they, even though we start the 14th next week?

Sounds like it was a short chapter... Hopefully the 100th will be longer. And seriously... Those memories took up a whole volume?? -_- Or am I not understanding it right? O_o

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #7 on: December 02 2005, 03:02 am »
Then lets hope Fai's memories take up a volume too. No, make that two volumes! :P
And another volume completely filled with KuroxFai.... hm....
(Boy, I wish!)

Man, if i were Syaoran, i wouldn't have recognised that symbol on Fei's sword.

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #8 on: December 02 2005, 03:24 am »
It's kinda weird how they didn't explain why Syao Syao just kinda disappeared in the later chapters of Kuro's memories... Anyone remember that? Was there any explanation for that and I just missed it or something?

But to hoshisenshi, yeah, those memories DID kinda take up a whole volume of their own... *sweatdrop* and to meowzy, I agree! If Kuro's gets their own volume, then let's hook Fai up with at LEAST two volumes, followed by a KF volume. *nod nod* (Or two KF volumes. Or three.)

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #9 on: December 02 2005, 04:13 am »
Syaoran didn't really disappear. I think he was just still there, but a bit unimportant. ^^'

Offline Fye-chan

• I respect your opinion. Just don't want to hear it!!!
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Open your eyes: see the things which are invisible
« Reply #10 on: December 02 2005, 04:40 am »
I also think Clamp didn't show him the last few chapters because that would have destroy the moments where Kuro-pon sees all these cruel things and it was really emotional to see SyaoSyao since long and he was crying!
I also think that Fye should have also one full tankobon (or two or three...right, Yuki-chan)
and let's hope that the 100th chapter will be really really long!!! ^___^
Please visit my:  Doujinshi ~ AMV's ~  My Shingetsutan AMV's

set made by .::ka::.

My lovely Forum Family <3 : 
older sisters - AkaiYuki, Sakaki 
brother - c3d   
little sisters - Director of Music,  rusty,  Zeldi
nieces - Cherry-chan,    sofiacardcaptors
special-german-sister: Kyo
twin sis - pretty

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #11 on: December 02 2005, 06:11 am »
Syaoran didn't really disappear. I think he was just still there, but a bit unimportant. ^^'

I know he didn't really disappear! XD I meant how they just randomly stopped showing him without warning! Heh heh

I also think Clamp didn't show him the last few chapters because that would have destroy the moments where Kuro-pon sees all these cruel things and it was really emotional to see SyaoSyao since long and he was crying!
I also think that Fye should have also one full tankobon (or two or three...right, Yuki-chan)
and let's hope that the 100th chapter will be really really long!!! ^___^

Heh heh! ^.~

Anyway, I know what you mean about the 100th chapter! It better be SERIOUSLY long and better have some SERIOUSLY beautiful color pics! With all these short chapters we've been getting lately I think we deserve a long one!! ((Also, I LOVE your new set! Yami is beauuuutifulllll!!!))

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Fye-chan

• I respect your opinion. Just don't want to hear it!!!
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Open your eyes: see the things which are invisible
« Reply #12 on: December 02 2005, 06:46 am »
Thanks Yuki-Onee-chan! (damn quote thing doesn't work)
Yeeeees a really really long chapter with really really much coloured pages!!!  X3
Please visit my:  Doujinshi ~ AMV's ~  My Shingetsutan AMV's

set made by .::ka::.

My lovely Forum Family <3 : 
older sisters - AkaiYuki, Sakaki 
brother - c3d   
little sisters - Director of Music,  rusty,  Zeldi
nieces - Cherry-chan,    sofiacardcaptors
special-german-sister: Kyo
twin sis - pretty

Offline sugahcat

• Good Fan
  • Yo!
« Reply #13 on: December 02 2005, 09:15 am »
Okay... I liked this chapter, short though it was. I've been chatting about it on messenger (feel free to join in, details on my profile ;) ) ^^

Fai and Kurogane were definately looking at each other. They're due one of their chats anytime soon so hopefully we'll find out why. I loved the scene between Syaoran and Kurogane - Kuro-sama was so sweet about Syaoran knowing about his past. He's definately mellowed out. But mainly in this chapitre, it just made me hunger for next week's chapitre even more!

Ah... And it's the Pikari on here who does the translations? Oh, I love them ^^ Though I already said that in an email, lol ^^
« Last Edit: December 02 2005, 10:45 am by sugahcat »

Offline KatanaJon

• Good Fan
  • Super.
« Reply #14 on: December 02 2005, 10:42 am »
Pikari, the link to the script is missing on your site.

http://www.makenai.org/tsubasa/chap99eng.txt

Here is the link in case anyone missed it.

So Fei's symbol is a bat. I never noticed that.

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #15 on: December 02 2005, 12:05 pm »
Pikari, the link to the script is missing on your site.

http://www.makenai.org/tsubasa/chap99eng.txt

It shows up for me. Maybe its your brower cache, did you try refreshing? o_O;

Ah... And it's the Pikari on here who does the translations? Oh, I love them ^^ Though I already said that in an email, lol ^^
Oh, yep... that's me. ^^;; I remember your email. ^_^

And I agree... Kuro's softened up quite a bit. If this had happened at the beginning, he would have never told Syaoran anything more about what happened. Heh, like Fai said in Piffle world, everyone's changed. And I still get the feeling Fai knows something in this chapter. I doubt he saw everything Syaoran did, but I wonder if he felt something from the book using his magic. Yep, he and Kuro need to have another chat.

I was just theorizing something else the other day. If the Ginryuu that Yuuko has is not the original, maybe Kuro will go back to Nihon and use the Ginryuu from his mother's grave to go kick Fei Wong's ***. That way he won't have to lower his pride to pay Yuuko back :sweatdrop: , and it somehow seems more poignant that way in getting his revenge. That is, if they ever get back to Nihon, unless Tomoyo brings it to him. ^^; I wonder what CLAMP's thinking with that.
« Last Edit: December 02 2005, 12:19 pm by Pikari »

Offline Jeannette

• Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #16 on: December 02 2005, 02:34 pm »
Hmm... Nice theory, Pikari. I could definitely see that. And yeah, if this had happened earlier in the series, it would have had a completely different ending, and Fai almost certainly knows more than he was letting on. I actually was pretty shocked that Ginryu wasn't the original Ginryu. I wasn't expecting that, but it was a nice touch.

Offline Sabrina

• Big Fan
« Reply #17 on: December 02 2005, 05:23 pm »
Wow, story will going to be more interested O__O
Kurogane was.....cool ^____^ (as always XD) (whole volume of Kurogane... Yay! \o/ well...sorry for other fans ^.^;; let's hope there'll be acts to other char too. )

Hee, I want too some extra in chapter 100 :D (color page...)
Life is out of here....

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #18 on: December 02 2005, 11:04 pm »
I was just theorizing something else the other day. If the Ginryuu that Yuuko has is not the original, maybe Kuro will go back to Nihon and use the Ginryuu from his mother's grave to go kick Fei Wong's ***. That way he won't have to lower his pride to pay Yuuko back :sweatdrop: , and it somehow seems more poignant that way in getting his revenge. That is, if they ever get back to Nihon, unless Tomoyo brings it to him. ^^; I wonder what CLAMP's thinking with that.

You really think Kurogane would dishonour his mother's grave like that? Then again, getting revenge is pretty important too.... hhhhmmm

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #19 on: December 03 2005, 01:44 am »
Okay. there was a nifty shot of Syaoran clutching his chest... he looks kind of emo there, right? My friend did an edit of that scene, and it sort of made me think about it.
Me: "No!! Our little Syaoran CAN'T be emo!!"
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline sugahcat

• Good Fan
  • Yo!
« Reply #20 on: December 03 2005, 04:34 am »
This chapitre gave me ideas... I will call it a theory to sound good but it's really more like a plot for a fanfic 'cause it's highly unlikely. If anyone's interested it's on my LJ. I won't post it here 'cause it's a bit long (and stupid, lol :P).

Maybe in the end, Yuuko will decide she wants Kurogane to grant a wish of hers (haha, that sounds naughty :P) and give Ginryuu back as payment for Kurogane kicking FWR's ***. And she'll give Fai his tattoo back 'cause he looks hot in it :P

I really don't think that Kurogane would allow his mother's grave to be dug up, but remember: Tsubasa is all about hitsuzen, therefore he now has Souhi for a reason.

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #21 on: December 03 2005, 06:47 am »
Interesting theory. I've always rather liked the idea of semi-evil Fai. (as in evil on the outside because he chose to for some reason, although he has a good heart).

I really don't think that Kurogane would allow his mother's grave to be dug up, but remember: Tsubasa is all about hitsuzen, therefore he now has Souhi for a reason.
I was more picturing Tomoyo taking the sword out by her magic and bringing it to him, I suppose. Its just a theory but I have to wonder why CLAMP is giving Kurogane so many swords. I mean, he really only needs one, so it seems strange. And Syaoran already has his own sword, so he can't give any of them to him. I just wonder which he'll end up using in the final battle. Somehow Ginryuu seemed more fitting since Fei Wong killed his mother, but who knows. Maybe giving up Ginryuu and getting Souhi will be symbolic of Kuro leaving his past behind and getting a new one (with Fai ^_^). Then he could use Souhi to be all heroic and defend Fai.

Offline sugahcat

• Good Fan
  • Yo!
« Reply #22 on: December 03 2005, 08:14 am »
Maybe giving up Ginryuu and getting Souhi will be symbolic of Kuro leaving his past behind and getting a new one (with Fai ^_^). Then he could use Souhi to be all heroic and defend Fai.

Yes! I quite agree. I think that's the point in both of their prices to the Dimensional Witch - they had to let go of their pasts (so that they can be together ^^). I also think there was a point in Sakura and Syaoran's price too... But I have no theories about that. I prefer to think about Kurogane and Fai :wink:

And evil Fai? Teh hot xD I'm about to go oekaki him ^^ I don't think he's evil in the same way that Seishirou was, for example. His act really was an act, but you can tell that Fai has some deep regrets whatever they may be. Ah! I wanna know ><

Offline Jeannette

• Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #23 on: December 03 2005, 11:50 am »
Of course Fai betrayed Ashura- it's almost impossible to call sealing your king anything BUT betrayal, even if the king was evil (and we don't actually know that Ashura was evil). I think most people think that Fai has something on his conscience, though, even besides betraying Ashura. It would be far too simple for Fai to be completely innocent. After all, not even Subaru was completely innocent and pure.

As for the Seishirou bit... I assume by his act you mean when he hid that he was the Sakurazukamori in Tokyo Babylon? Personally, I think Seishirou, in his own unbelievably effed up way actually did love Subaru. That's my interpretation of the infamous Rainbow Bridge scene. Oh god, I have to go read it now. It makes me cry... Clamp knows how to come up with the most messed-up, sick love stories EVER. And this post is completely off-topic, and makes no sense to those who haven't read TB or X (myself, I just finished reading X, or at least, all of X that's out. Like, about five minutes ago I haven't been doing much else today except reading X). I hope nobody minds. I'll try to connect it back to Tsubasa somehow... Oh, yeah. So maybe the whole Ashura/Fai thing might end up being somewhat like Seishirou/Subaru. That would be fascinating.

Offline sugahcat

• Good Fan
  • Yo!
« Reply #24 on: December 03 2005, 12:41 pm »
But how badly did he betray Ashura? It seems silly of him to just send him to sleep when he knows that he'll wake up and come after him - better for Fai to kill him, but he didn't, for reasons all his own. I think Fai did many bad things and because he's so angsty, I believe against his will. But I'm no longer sure that it was Ashura that made him do it. After all, all the characters we've met so far in Tsubasa have the same soul, are the same sort of person and from what I know about big Ashura in RG Veda, he was a noble character.

And there's no doubt in my mind that Sei-chan loved Subaru.

Ahh... CLAMP and their mysterious characters, and their witholding information from us... Those wicked women :wink: Let us just hope that we find out one day :P