AuthorTopic: Disease?  (Read 11321 times)

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
Re: Disease?
« Reply #20 on: April 14 2005, 04:20 am »
I have a couple but I'm not willing to share publicly at this time...

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline Tune

• i want a simple and easygoing life~
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #21 on: April 14 2005, 04:30 am »
there isnt a need to~ :P not many ppl know bout leri wiell's syndrome anyway, its rare that i can be easily spotted if any1'll find out info about it~ :P

Offline looney

• Great Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #22 on: May 30 2005, 10:26 am »
Well my little sister had ADD. and my mom has breast cancer. But they want to get me tested because they say it's hereritary.
"Only god can judge me" 2Pac

Offline Bao_Nhia_Yang

• Great Fan
« Reply #23 on: May 30 2005, 04:05 pm »
I've mild thalassanemia. Thalassanemia is a hereditary anaemic disease in which patients cannot produce enough red blood cells for normal body functioning. My mum and my bro are also carriers. Up till now, it doesn't really affect me much.
my two younger brothers have thallasemia w/e it's called too..  something like they don't have enough blood.. and that's the only info i got.. plus.. my brother is only a year younger than me.. and he received it which i didn't.. then my other brother is seven years younger than me... my brother that's a year younger than me.. he's not skinny.. but he's not big like the rest of the family.. cause they found his disease later as he grew up.. elementary or something.. i'm not sure

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #24 on: May 30 2005, 07:48 pm »
Not really...although my family seems to have some gene that makes us very likely to get cancer...yay. Luckily, no one's had it for years, so I might actually be ok!
« Last Edit: June 04 2005, 08:42 pm by Ruby Chan »

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline mallow

« Reply #25 on: June 04 2005, 08:10 pm »
Here is a website which you may want to know more about genetic disorder: http://gslc.genetics.utah.edu/units/disorders/
or you can read up the book called The Human Genome project it talks about mapping human gene out and some genetic gisorder like the breast cancer.

Diseases? Everyone has it in their body just that they don't know it until syptoms started to show.Do you know that 100% of the population has herpes simplex 1 virus in them? It is spread so easily through sharing food and utensil!!

Offline Bao_Nhia_Yang

• Great Fan
« Reply #26 on: June 15 2005, 01:33 am »
shh!! i'm supposed to believe i do'nt have any disease!! :D

Offline looney

• Great Fan
« Reply #27 on: June 16 2005, 10:40 am »
who told you that?

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #28 on: June 16 2005, 01:35 pm »
Hmm... Chronic Depression  and Multi Directional Instability is pretty much all that's wrong with me. And Malnutrition, but that's my own fault.
Multi Directional Instability pretty much means that my shoulders aren't securely in the sockets properly. I was told by a previous doctor that it's just something that would annoy me, but then another doctor told me that it can mess me up. Like my back and can end up hyperextending the muscles in my chest wall (ain't fun when you can't breath). So I have to go to the chiropractors now so they can retrain my spine to stay align. Meh, I guess it's not so bad,
I thought my had the cancer gene as well, since so many people on my moms side of the family had died from it. But then we found out that my mom was adopted so we don't have to worry about that anymore.
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline mallow

« Reply #29 on: June 16 2005, 08:01 pm »
who told you that?

U refering to me? I am a life science student study about virses, DNA, Human anatomy, disease, immunology. About herpes simplex 1 virus  it is in my lecture notes that statistic my lecturer say it is according to  the American population. But i was in my 2nd yr first semester

Offline looney

• Great Fan
« Reply #30 on: June 18 2005, 02:03 pm »
wow ok sorry. that was alot of info.
hum i have this small thing that when i excert myself to much i begin to have panick attacks.
very small minor ones so it's almost like i can't breath for a few minutes.

Offline jovi206

• Good Fan
« Reply #31 on: June 19 2005, 03:48 am »
I don't actually have  a disease but a syndrome. Irritable Bowel syndrome or IBS. this is where the bowel system of your body no longer works properly because of too much stress or too much anti biotics. It is not something you can see but i can get pretty sick with tummy aches occasionally and only a specific type of medicine helps. the aches are no joke because they are compared to labour pains by my doctor. I once wanted to tear out my hair. Lucky for me this does not happen often and is controllable.
If you think about it the past becomes the present and the present the future.

I will learn to love you again...

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #32 on: June 23 2005, 03:32 am »
i have this small thing that when i excert myself to much i begin to have panick attacks.
I get anxiety attacks, too. But I get  them so rarely, I never think about it much. I have been getting it a little more often lately, though...probably just stress over school and family and such.
the aches are no joke because they are compared to labour pains by my doctor. I once wanted to tear out my hair.
I get pains like that, but I don't have IBS. I found out just yesterday that the  problem is with my spine. Some vertabrae were  "pinching" (so my doctors said to "dumb it down" for me)  parts of my nervous system, or something like this.  So "info" (again,  they dumbed it down, haha.) wasn't getting to  certain part of my body, so sometimes it wouldn't respond properlly and I would get pains in my stomache, along with chronic headaches,  neck pain, muscle tension, etc. the whole package!  So my doctor has told to to keep going to the chiropractors, although she wasn't  happy about it (doctors don't seem to like chiropractors).
I never had it compared to labour pain, but it has made me go a little crazy. I remember one time, it was hurting so bad I raked my nails over my arm and it cut pretty deep,  the scars are still there!
~--------~~--------~
~--------------------~

Offline victoria

• Big Fan
« Reply #33 on: June 23 2005, 10:58 am »
i don't any disease but when i make my hand into a fist and do it hard it make a sound that sounds like i just cracked a bone.my sis was sick before and i was on the bed closing my eyes and i heard my mom scream my sis has blood coming down her eyes and that freaked me out!

saying you love someone is hard but loving them is easy

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #34 on: June 23 2005, 11:40 am »
That's. ...disturbing. What was wrong with her?
~--------~~--------~
~--------------------~

Offline victoria

• Big Fan
« Reply #35 on: June 23 2005, 11:57 am »
well i just noe that shes sick

Offline victoria

• Big Fan
« Reply #36 on: June 23 2005, 12:30 pm »
um endoh i'm younger than u and i don't noe wut "LMAO" means can u tell me?

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #37 on: June 24 2005, 05:23 am »
LMAO = Laughing my A ss Off
~--------~~--------~
~--------------------~

Offline victoria

• Big Fan
« Reply #38 on: June 24 2005, 05:50 am »
oh

Offline looney

• Great Fan
« Reply #39 on: June 25 2005, 02:23 pm »
haha
Endoh i think you tramitized her.
don't worry vicky there are worst ones than LMAO believe me. you  don't wan't to know