AuthorTopic: Favorite piece of Merchendise?  (Read 192803 times)

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
Re: Favorite piece of Merchendise?
« Reply #380 on: February 16 2006, 11:32 am »
All I need is the Volume 3 of CCS... I've completed the CCS manga series! ^__^ My only is regret... is buying the western version of Cardcaptor Sakura Volume 6 (the one that goes from left to right) WAAAH!

I think I'll sell it in the future and get the right-to-left version. >.>

I use the crummy English ones as reference and the revised (and much better version) is still sealed in both their booksets :D

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline Shiunu

• I've got a hole in me pocket!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #381 on: February 16 2006, 11:42 am »
All that matters for me... is that I have the last volume of CCS!!! ^__^ (hugs the SS scenes) Mine, no touchie! XP

Congrats! That's so cool! I gotta start collecting the manga. Then I can treasure all the S and S scenes in the manga and in the anime too! But I still have to finish collecting all the anime first..

Little Sisters: bie liao, babypigggy, Fai, and Okamirei
Fellow Beatle Fangirl: hoshisenshi ^^
Cousins: Hikari_Blaze, aishiteru, Moon Li
Me and bie liao are in love! We never give up on our guys! <3

Offline snowangel

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #382 on: February 24 2006, 08:05 am »
After someone beat me at getting a whole CCS manga collection for under $20.00 I sulked and got these!

I just got them in the mail and it was so wroth it after writing a hard exam. The quality is even better than the last one I got. I love the detail on the cat costume that Sakura is wearing the most (when she went after the "Thunder" card). I think I'll stick with the SEGA figures for now, I'm really loving the quality they put out. And btw yes this is the 2vol. of the SEGA series.

Offline Arcademan

• Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #383 on: February 24 2006, 10:40 am »
After someone beat me at getting a whole CCS manga collection for under $20.00 I sulked and got these!

I just got them in the mail and it was so wroth it after writing a hard exam. The quality is even better than the last one I got. I love the detail on the cat costume that Sakura is wearing the most (when she went after the "Thunder" card). I think I'll stick with the SEGA figures for now, I'm really loving the quality they put out. And btw yes this is the 2vol. of the SEGA series.

They are nice, aren't they?!

Yes, I have them as well as the other Sega series figures. Some can be a tad costy but their detail is worth the cost. As I always say, pictures don't do them justice :)

"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #384 on: February 24 2006, 11:22 am »
Nice addition snowangel! They're so cute! Do you guys happen to know where to get the SEGA figurines? And which figurines are in which set. You know like which figurines are in which volumes?

Offline Arcademan

• Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #385 on: February 24 2006, 10:34 pm »
Nice addition snowangel! They're so cute! Do you guys happen to know where to get the SEGA figurines? And which figurines are in which set. You know like which figurines are in which volumes?

Scroll back in some of the earlier pages here...I have pics of them on this thread :wink:

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #386 on: February 26 2006, 05:11 am »
Okay thank you Arcademan. I will look for those.

moezychan

« Reply #387 on: February 26 2006, 05:16 am »
Just got the CCS Master of the Clow Volume 1 manga. To date I have all of the Clow Card Arc, and the only the first for the Sakura Card Arc. That makes my collection 7 CCS manga, 1st season for anime Raw, and the entire DVD boxset with subtitles! Only 5 left for the manga, and then I'll work on getting the art books!

Update:

I now have 6/6 of the Clow Card Arc, and 2/6 for the Sakura Card Arc. 4 more to go.

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #388 on: February 26 2006, 05:21 am »
Update:

I now have 6/6 of the Clow Card Arc, and 2/6 for the Sakura Card Arc. 4 more to go.

Interesting moezy-chan! I'm so glad you've almost collected them all. I'm currently collecting Tsubasa and CCS stuff.

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #389 on: March 03 2006, 07:21 am »
I really wanna find a plushie of Mokona, 'cause you know what I wanna do one day? Go to Otakon (I'm hoping I can go this year...really hoping. I wanna go as Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist...in a miniskirt ((COULDN'T RESIST XDDDD)) ) but I also wanna go as Outo!Fai - because I'm AWFUL at sewing and I can buy most of the outfit (haha...) except I'm only 5'0" but I'll stand on a chair or something.

...But...I need something to show I'm Fai...so...a Mokona plushie and the Cat's Eye sign are what I need. (I can make the latter, obviously.)

It'd be fun! (One day...I'll actually go to a con dressed in Fai's usual outfit. ...But without the coat @_@) I'd get to tackle-hug any Kurogane cosplayers and have the excuse 'It's my duty as a KuroFai fangirl'

...So, yeah. Want a Mokona plushie. Apart from that I only own the manga books of CCS. I really want a plushie, and the Clow Card/Book/Staff set...;_;

(Sorry if I got off topic...^^;;...)

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline Arcademan

• Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #390 on: March 03 2006, 10:21 am »
A little off topic since we also have a Tsubasa Merchandise thread but as long as you have the manga set, it's all cool :)

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #391 on: March 04 2006, 09:51 am »
Did anyone actually ever buy Sakura's star wand from the 3rd season? I bought her wand from the 1st and 2nd seasons when I was younger but I could never find the star wand locally. I found it online but its an import and I've seen it in places from $40.00 to $100.00. So does anyone actually own that? I have wanted it for sooo long.

Offline Strawberry

• cRAzY fan
  • Strawberries Are Sweet
« Reply #392 on: March 05 2006, 07:32 am »
Ah, I wanted Sakura's star wand too, so I can keep it in my pile of collectors items. Unfortunately I heard that the official Japanese version of the star wand is out of print so its hard to find. The only place and hope to get it is from ebay, however its too bad that I can't buy from international sellers since I can't use paypal (paypal rejected my card), so I can only buy from UK sellers, however UK sellers never sell any good CCS stuff >.<"
Do NOT under estimate the powers of strawberries

Saikou Ni Happy! Forum / NERV Forum

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #393 on: March 05 2006, 07:36 am »
^ Aww poor Strawberry-chan! Sorry about you not being able to buy from international sellers. That's too bad that they're gone out of print. *sigh*

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #394 on: March 05 2006, 07:46 am »
A little off topic since we also have a Tsubasa Merchandise thread but as long as you have the manga set, it's all cool :)

Ahaha, I figured. I got a little carried away.

*sigh* I wish I could get my hands on some merchendise...My friend has a set of Clow Cards...XD

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline Strawberry

• cRAzY fan
  • Strawberries Are Sweet
« Reply #395 on: March 05 2006, 07:48 am »
Thanks Shiunu *hugs*
Even though the official Japanese version is out of print, I think there are many other versions still in print, though I'm not sure.
Yeah, it's a pain when I can't use paypal or my bank doesn't do money orders because international sellers only used those type of payments, where as I can only pay by UK cheques >.<", therefore I can only buy from UK sellers, oh well... I got to pray that one day a UK seller will sell their Star wand (don't care if it's 2nd hand as long as it's in a good condition) and then try to win the bid.
In between, I hope you get the star wand too ^^
Do NOT under estimate the powers of strawberries

Saikou Ni Happy! Forum / NERV Forum

moezychan

« Reply #396 on: March 05 2006, 08:01 am »
I'm an idiot. A long time ago when I was still interested in Cardcaptors *shudders* I bought the Clow Book, and then my interest for CC fell out, surprise surprise, and I threw my Clow Book in the trash!  :cry: This was way before I ever knew of the wonderful world of Card Captor Sakura! Baka baka baka!  :BangHead:

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #397 on: March 06 2006, 01:15 pm »
Aww poor moezy-chan. I'm sure you can find that Clow book somewhere else. I actually bought that too! Haha at K-mart I believe.

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #398 on: March 06 2006, 01:36 pm »
I regret not buying that Clow Book at BlockBusters... :cry: That was when Cardcaptors was in the US and now... :cry: At least, I have a Kero plushie. ^^

Offline Shiunu

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #399 on: March 06 2006, 01:41 pm »
^ OMG! I so remember Blockbuster having CC stuff Hikari_Blaze! I bought like a ton of those little figurines that they had. They were like $6 a piece. Good times! I still have those on my dresser standing up.