AuthorTopic: The Post Thread VIII (AKA The Meaningless Thread)  (Read 301372 times)

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
Re: The Post Thread VIII (AKA The Meaningless Thread)
« Reply #60 on: November 10 2005, 10:23 pm »
and you thought it was over!
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #61 on: November 11 2005, 07:09 am »
My homework is finished.
lika-chi Je suis désolé, Francais est tres mal et je suis tres désolé pour vous.
I think that was right, I haven't had french in a few years.
Good luck with your homework everyone.

O___O OMG! I don't think I even got half of that sentence. :sweatdrop: And I've been learning French since grade 1 and I'm in grade 10. :sweatdrop: I'm really bad eh? lolz.

Well I have a French quiz tomorrow and then a test on Monday and then another on Wednesday. I think my teacher wants to kill us all!! O__O And I was late again! HAHA! And she didn't say anything again! She's very weird. >__> lolz. XD HAHA!

And I failed my Science and Math test today. O__O Oh dear! My marks are dropping in everything!?!>?!?!? lolz. XD *goes and tries to study*
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

moezychan

« Reply #62 on: November 11 2005, 07:39 am »
Ganbatte lika-chi! My homework is starting to pile up now. Being in the hospital for 2 days really held me back. I should've waited until Thanksgiving break! Too late now. Luckily, I only have one more assignment to finish and I'll be able to enjoy my 3 day weekend! That will help.

Offline Alexiel

• Formerly Angelic-Essence
  • "A True Fan"
Re: The Post Thread VIII (AKA The Meaningless Thre
« Reply #63 on: November 11 2005, 07:46 am »
Ah... I understood it... sort of... I just don't recall what desole meant... :sweatdrop:

Math test was today... OMG It was... murder. Lol. I hate my teacher... oh well, it doesn't matter. no school tomorrow. I'm happy. THREE DAY WEEKEND! *cheers*

Offline Monse-chan

• Love is like a cherry blossom...
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Love is like a cherry blossom...sweet and delicate
« Reply #64 on: November 11 2005, 08:11 am »
Desolé means something around "I am sorry" or so I recall

For me French is really easy, right now I am focusing more in German and Math/ I don't understand what is happening to me, but my grades are droping, and I don't like that!!

*Goes to study*
  :bunny: *** My Forum Family*** :bunny:
Imouto-chans: Beautiful Maddie-chan, Zeldi-chan,and Marina-chan
Onii-san:[/b] KuroPuppy
Onee-chans: Charme-san, wise and funny Miss Endoh, and Ralea-chan
My lovely and wonderful tia: Moon Li
Lovely avatar and siggy made by my dear auntie Moon Li!!! Arigatou!!
[/i]

Cherry Blossoms dance around you.....
[/i][/b]

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #65 on: November 11 2005, 09:10 am »
My homework is piled up as well . . . but my mark in Socials went up.
I have a C now! Muahahah!
....yeah, I know. Still bad, eh?
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline Monse-chan

• Love is like a cherry blossom...
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Love is like a cherry blossom...sweet and delicate
« Reply #66 on: November 11 2005, 09:13 am »
My homework is piled up as well . . . but my mark in Socials went up.
I have a C now! Muahahah!

Not as bad as I was last year!!!  -_-   (Although the fact that I didn't understood the language may have something to do about it)  :heh:
  :bunny: *** My Forum Family*** :bunny:
Imouto-chans: Beautiful Maddie-chan, Zeldi-chan,and Marina-chan
Onii-san:[/b] KuroPuppy
Onee-chans: Charme-san, wise and funny Miss Endoh, and Ralea-chan
My lovely and wonderful tia: Moon Li
Lovely avatar and siggy made by my dear auntie Moon Li!!! Arigatou!!
[/i]

Cherry Blossoms dance around you.....
[/i][/b]

moezychan

« Reply #67 on: November 11 2005, 09:18 am »
If that's the best you could possibly do Endoh-chan, then I'm very proud of you! But if it wasn't the best, I'd suggest hitting the books. Ganbatte!

Offline Crystal_Wings

• Great Fan
  • Someday I'll Fly Away
« Reply #68 on: November 11 2005, 09:43 am »
desole means sorry or something. Yeah, My french is bad, but I do remember some stuff I learned in High School. My homework is piling up as well, but I found that even if I don't do the reading I still get good marks. I hate homework, especially math. Math is evil.

Sig made by the wonderful bLuetopaz
~Forum Family~
-Little Sister-
Kai_Mizuki a.k.a. hack.<3.fly

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #69 on: November 11 2005, 09:44 am »
Of course that's not the best I can do.
I'm not THAT bad!
I just lack motivation. For some reason, I work better when I'm under pressure. Which means doing the work at the last minute and  having it come out reaaaaaally crappy!
[sigh] I'm so lazy.
~--------~~--------~
~--------------------~

moezychan

« Reply #70 on: November 11 2005, 09:51 am »
Of course that's not the best I can do.
I'm not THAT bad!
I just lack motivation. For some reason, I work better when I'm under pressure. Which means doing the work at the last minute and  having it come out reaaaaaally crappy!
[sigh] I'm so lazy.

Ok, then you'd better hit the books! And I'm the same way. I always do my best work when under pressure. I am such a horrible procrastinator!

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #71 on: November 11 2005, 11:11 am »
:sweatdrop: I'm really bad eh?

Canadians in the house!

and yeah I need to do a ton of College work... I'll do it tommorow  :tongue3:
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #72 on: November 11 2005, 11:18 am »
Don't worry Endoh, I';m pretty lazy myself. I always hand in things last minute. For example, french PROJECT due next week. How many bets I'll end up handing it in a week later? >_> But I hate being under pressure... makes me feel out of place with everything... ><"

Ha... studying... I never study... that's why I still haven't memorized those French verbs yet... geez. *drops head to desk* (maybe its because I keep hitting my head that Im becoming dumber? Lol)

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #73 on: November 11 2005, 12:07 pm »
Don't worry Angel. ^__^ I'm here cheering you on and doing the exact same thing! lolz. I always start projects late. Speaking of which. I have one too. O__O Oh god. My group for the project is pretty bad. OH no!!! I'm dead!!

HAHA!! *high fives Angel* I think I get dumber by doing that too!! haha. I have a verb quiz tomorrow. I think I'm ready. (Watch me fail that quiz) ROFL!! O__O And then the test on Monday is for this french novel. (EEEWWW!!) Which I haven't read yet. :sweatdrop: She gave us the book like two weeks ago. HAHA! Aren't I smart!!! XD haha. XD Well if you have the book too, you would not read it. It's in French, firstly, and it's about bees. :dodge: What the heck?? lolz. I'm not looking forward to my final French mark. ROFL!!

Don't worry Endoh, we're all lazy. Especially me! I haven't been doing homework at home for like the past week. :sweatdrop: lolz. XD GO ME!!!
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #74 on: November 11 2005, 12:18 pm »
Books? My french teacher would be like, 'You're not ready yet! Let's see if you can even read this poem, then I'll give you a book in french.' LOL!! I can totally imagine that. :lol: Well, it'll be a long time if we ever do that... maybe never, fi I'm lucky. :rotfl:

moezychan

« Reply #75 on: November 11 2005, 01:02 pm »
Speaking of homework, I have a lesson plan I have to do for my Early Childhood Music class. It's due on the 18th.  :sweatdrop: I'll probably start working on it tomorrow. I just spent 2 hours doing my English homework, and my brain is unable to function any longer. The only form of intelligence I'm showing right now is remembering all the letters on the keyboard, and I'm not doing a good job.  :sweatdrop:

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #76 on: November 11 2005, 03:44 pm »
I've had an epiphany and I'm now a "born-again" Christian!
I went to the Refuge Bus today (my crush, Josh, invited me. yay.) and I was there for about half an hour and the volenteers come out and they start saying that the "talk" starts in a few minutes.
I had no idea what the heck they were talking about :tongue3:
So, out of curiosity, I followed Josh onto the bus and they start handing out bibles! I was like, "...whaaa?"
So I'm sitting there, feeling a little ....awkward, holding this bible in my hands. But then we started reading and I just kept repeating in my head, "Wow. I really miss this." And then I just felt so .  . .comfortable. It's hard to explain.
And now I just feel, oh I don't know, just, peacefull.
I haven't felt like that in awhile. I've always been so depressed and well . . .not sober :tongue3:
Well, I'm done with that! No drugs, no drinks! I've said that before, but I absolutely mean it this time! And I'm gonna be happier too! Ahh! I feel free!

Well, I'm still gonna grieve for my cat, Cinnamon, who's getting put down on Monday. But after that, I'm a changed person!
Whew, I'm gonna go wander around the house, being happy.
Ta-ta!
~--------~~--------~
~--------------------~

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #77 on: November 11 2005, 08:24 pm »
Ah, finally, one more school week over. One less school week til Christmas. ^__^

But what sucks now is the memorization of lines. Before the actual Romeo and Juliet play, our teacher divided our class into groups and distributed the acts. She said we will be screened to determine which role fits who. Draw lots in each group.....and I'm Juliet. Bad luck, Act 1 the balcony scene with Romeo. I just hope that I won't get Juliet when the ACTUAL play comes. -_-

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

moezychan

« Reply #78 on: November 12 2005, 12:45 am »
That's great to hear Endoh-chan! I was born again last year. I always went to church, but I didn't have the faith until I started teaching catechism! It's great to hear that you chose God over drugs!

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #79 on: November 12 2005, 10:12 am »
KYAAAHHHH! Whoa! I'm so happy I get to be back on the forum again, not being on for 5 days was practically killing me. Well, the reason for my leave was because I (and my parents) decided to improve better in school. My marks were going hopelessly lower than my normal marks, so it was time to take action. I've studied, homeworked, and read more than I ever have in my entire life. But I feel... well, good. There are a billion benefits from doing so much better in school (when I got my marks, I nearly cried with happiness), such as having more time to go on this forum :tongue3: SO uh, I'm so happy to see you guys again. You all brighten up my life. Things look so much brighter than before. Oh yeah, and it's the weekend! Yaaayy! Got all that crappy heavy homework done, I think next week is gonna be a light one! More time to go on the forums! And that means a happy, content, genki, loving Cherry-chan! Hehe!

Ah, finally, one more school week over. One less school week til Christmas. ^__^

But what sucks now is the memorization of lines. Before the actual Romeo and Juliet play, our teacher divided our class into groups and distributed the acts. She said we will be screened to determine which role fits who. Draw lots in each group.....and I'm Juliet. Bad luck, Act 1 the balcony scene with Romeo. I just hope that I won't get Juliet when the ACTUAL play comes. -_-

Oooh, Shakespeare! I remember I had to be Hero in Much Ado About Nothing and marry Claudio rofl! I had to be Hero for the entire play! it was kind of weird... but "fitting" because Hero is supposed to be small, and less pretty than the lead heroine Beatrice. Haha! :tongue3:
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.